TMS 18 - 22 July Updates and Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 18/7/11

Illai , ella deivangalum Roja and Eljay ai desert panni vittargal - so here we go again...
Here we go round the mulberry bush...the mulberry bush... The monday update will
be real brief folks.

MM MM calls Sezhiyan, Mr. Nandhini who cuts off " you got the wrong number" .
MM MM is crest fallen. Nandhini and the rest of the gang decide to have food. MM MM
tells Archu that he will somehow get Sezhiyan to accept Nandhini.

The next two segments are  all about RS signing the documents. Both mother and
daughter bathe him in various forms of eggs. RS is pitch drunk. Reva decides to get
 the docs signed. Oru drama happens - "amma vum magalum drama Aadings?? No
vethu pathiram, no??" He reads every thing and signs. Mangu frets but Reva is cool.
Enna trick?? Reva has typed the same deal on plastic sheets and stuck them on the
 empty bond papers. Once RS signs, she removes the plastic sheets - the empty bond
papers have the autograph of RS. Mangu is astonished at Reva's intelligence. reva has a victorious smile "nalai le irunthu unakku Aappu ngovvv"

Freeze

Update for Tues, July 19, 2011:

Indha kadhaikku indha updatekku indha singaaram ellam vendumaa?

Akash gets a job, which pays Rs. 12,000 monthly.  Mom feels that is not enough for the whole family.
Rani wants to get a job, FIL disapproves, Akash seconds.  Rani then decides to go to the Police station to find out about the missing money.  Saroja tries to stop them, finally she pours oil, Rani slips and falls and is hurt.

Reva comes and tells Poonga, Vasu and Bhagyam about the blank documents signed by her father.  Poonga is against this deceit but Reva convinces him. 

Thodarum ...

Sorry, Roja, but this serial is beyond annoying!

Wednesday July 20th Updates

Vasu, Poonga and Bags busy at their store.. Shankarlingam updates RS.. An angry RS walks into the store .. He is humiliated by Vasu and Co.. Reva gives detailed update of her cheating skills and getting the shop transferred to Vasu's name.. RS gets mad and comes running with a knife near Reva.. Bags screams..

At some hotel, Sindha, Jeyanthy and her Urpudadha brother (Forgot his name) are discussing about how to get the baby. Jeyanthy updates her family discussions.. Sivaraman agrees for 2 days in a week and Vinod vetoing all saying according to law until the age of 5 child with mommy .. don't bother about anyone.. Sindha and Co wonder how to get the baby into their hands and torture Priya and Co.. Selvam and Archu driving in a hi-fi car!! Archu thanks Selvam for taking her to see the baby in spite of his busy schedule.. they stop at the same hotel to buy some sweets. Archu and Jeyanthy see each other.. Archu tells Selvam .. anni is meeting her family members without the knowledge of my family.. Other end Jeyanthy worries what if Archu pottukuduthufies her and runs away without eating..

Back at RS' home.. all are alive.. Mangu is told the flashback.. RS tries to stab Reva.. Bags screams and Shankar saves Reva by stopping RS.. Mangu does a RKO.. RS roars in anger.. My shop I will not give it to anyone.. I will tear away these papers.. Reva says ths is color Xerox.. Original safe.. better give up .. Vasu says Either give us 1 crore money or leave the store to us.. RS fumes..

Hope I did not miss anything..

Thodarum

Update for Thurs, July 21, 2011:

Reva laughs and tells RS that he is holding the copies, not the original.  RS wants to kill all of them, adiyaal Sankaralingam advises patience, tells him to pay them off with 1 crore, since the land is much more valuable.  Poonga needles unnecessarily, as usual.  RS agrees to pay them off the next day.  Everyone falls into his trap (see what I mean?  My BP is already climbing!)  Idiot Reva and mom celebrate. 

Jayanthi comes home, afraid that Selvam and Archana would have told Sivagami about her meeting her darling brother and mom.  Sure, Sivagami pounces on her, but because she did not pick up Vinodh's call.  Archu and Selvam do not tell Sivagami about seeing J in the restaurant (wish they would!  At least this story will come to an end in one track).

Shiva calls Selvam about someone wanting to buy a car, Selvam asks him to go to the shed, says Nandini will do the deal, praises Nandini's talents sky-high, Sivagami's BP goes skyrocketing.  Mr. K, I am sick and tired of this serial of yours, finish it!

Sivagami advises Selvam to not entrust everything to Nandini, he says he trusts her fully.  J thanks Selvam and Archana for not telling Sivagami about her meeting Dheena and her mother.  Sivagami is praying to God to save Archana's marriage. 

Vasu is water beating as always with his useless buddies and bragging about Reva.  Buddies warn him about RS.  Vasu says he has a plan to make all the money come to his hands.

Thodarum ...

Friday Update

Part 1:
Ground table conference at Vasu's friends home. He wants his friends to sponsor thanni party.But his friends tell him no money .So he tells them his master plan to abduct 1 crore from his family.Intha planekku ethakku map ellam.Too much a irukku.Etho white housele kollai adikka pora mathiri oru paper kevelame 2 road varanche telling about his plan that he will arrange someone to steal the money from his family. I don't know in what century they are in.But which loose will travel in car with 1crore don't know.Anyway his friends ask about the persons involved in this work and he tells them they are the one who are going to do it.Initially they refuse but he convinces them to give 1 lakh each so they agree.

Part 2: Back to Rani story.She is getting ready to go out. Her nathanaar comes and enquires where she is going.She informs about her market trip .Tries to stop her but no use Rani continues her trip. After she leaves she is not back home for 2 hours.SIL calls her and comes to know that she is going to police station. MIL praises Rani but SIL thinks how she can escape from this problem.
Why can't they call the police station people .Was this serial shooting done 20-30years back. cash kai eduthutte porathu, phone panni police station kekrathu intha mathiri ethuvume panna mattanga pola

Part3:
RS gets ready to give money. Angry b'cos he always taken money but never given anyone.Allakai convinces.Finally decided to give money.Poonga talks some unneccesary stuff.Unga payanakku manasu valichochu illoya engallukku kathu valikku.Anyway they are ready to get money but RS asks for docs. Reva tells that once the money reaches Selvam hand will give the doc otherwise she thinks RS will use his power to get money back from them. He is about to give money

Thanks
Desi

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
for the next few years, the same thing is gona go around and around. I doubt for now RS or Vasu is going to change ... mmm
Roja, I see a motherly nature in you. When kids don't eat or take a loonnngg time to eat mom get frustrated and yell at them. Sometimes moms also go to the extend of telling no more food for you just put it in the trash and go. after 5 mins. again she would feed the kid until the kid's tummy is full. You are like that.  Thanks for updating the serial for us even though its really frustrating serial. Edited by junkabc - 12 years ago
RP & Eljay...  🤢  😭Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
Originally posted by junkabc

Roja, I see a motherly nature in you. When kids don't eat or take a loonnngg time to eat mom get frustrated and yell at them. Sometimes moms also go to the extend of telling no more food for you just put it in the trash and go. after 5 mins. again she would feed the kid until the kid's tummy is full. You are like that.  Thanks for updating the serial for us even though its really frustrating serial.

Awww, thanks for those kind words ma, but I wish I were a good mother who can wean her wards off these trashes - failing miserably there !!!!
Thanks Roja akka for updating this serial for us. ⭐️. This brief update will do as I don't watch this serial anymore. I can understand your frustration watching and updating this kodumai for us. Hats off to you and other updaters. 🤗
Here's the deal, folks, I will NOT do more than one update per week, definitely not for this lousy serial which shows no signs of ending.  I am NOT a good person like RP.  If you all want updates, then come forward and do one.  We need three more updaters if you want this to be done regularly.  If three people do not come forward, then you will have to talk to Mr. Kumaran, because I am tired of updating and not even getting any comments, other than from the handful of regulars, who do it because they know we need some form of encouraging to keep doing this job.

I now have to watch yesterday's and today's episodes - en headwritingai thaan sollanum!  I will post tonight.

Once again, let me repeat - I AM NOT A KIND PERSON LIKE THE ONE AND ONLY ROJA!
Edited by eljay - 12 years ago
Awww, I know the feeling Eljay - I was actually scared to go near my inbox !!!! Enna ppa ellarukkum Kathile vizhunthu thaa?/ Who is the third updater?