Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

now there is something betwen RAYA

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i mention this topic bofore yesterdays episode...and this is really happening ...i'm so happyClap

finally there is feelings between RAYA...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

did u guys mention the dilogue where priya says "i'm sure ap aj apki dawai vi nahi laye honge"...and ram answered ""ha...magar apko kaise pata..??"

o god..!! its mean they know at-least something about them Tongue

but priya was extraordinary yesterday on that scene when she said "kya lagta hain apko...k main kya hoon"...saakshi i love too much yaar you just awesome

another diologue was damn good yesterday and it was by Mr. RAm Kapoor...it was amezing when he told....main gadha hoon

finally ram will take priya serously...itz party time--now nothing can harm RAYA marriageClap

and ram its begain...priya madam will learn you so many things!WinkWink!!!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashshantellbrownranmarbhavlianamika00aish77SphallolaliaAbhiAnishamma92Luv-ShonitPurrrfectanizor9staroneserialsmaris08Sakshi_DeewaniLaila2009sweetshabtvshowfan

misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
agreed with you
and also when we asked Vikram whether he is engaged or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
ram was so cute on that scene...actually in this age they specially ram couldn't believe that he is going to be marry

but ram is going to be a big BECHARA after marriage!!!
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
i loved it i totally loved dat scene... gosh Sakshi was marvelous through out... starting from the convo with Ashiwin till da endClap Clap 4 me da dialogue of the day was when Priya murmured to herself 4 the 1st tym when ram appeared "Ram Ram" her face suddenly lit upDay Dreaming n da way she nodded her head expressing Ashiwn- the utterCensored dat he's not the one... dat was full of emotions... truly her eyes expresses so much... who needs wordsParty
Sakshi Tanwar rockzDancing

Ram was too cute... he got all so confused when Priya suddenly held his hand n said "my fiance" ekdam haqseWinkApprove loved it when he got all nervous n restless when Priya was crying... so cute... n he made Priya laugh... aww wht a sweet heartEmbarrassed it was such a heart touching epiBlushing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashbhavlishantellbrownisha01priya555AbhiAnishamma92anizorLuv-ShonitLaila2009

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
^^ I really liked the bit where he got nervous when she started crying, he didn't know why or what to do.LOL 

Lets see if today the lifts working or not.LOL

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 19 July 2011 at 7:34am

isha01

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
yes i'm also exiciting for todays episode...
isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

i loved it i totally loved dat scene... gosh Sakshi was marvelous through out... starting from the convo with Ashiwin till da endClap Clap 4 me da dialogue of the day was when Priya murmured to herself 4 the 1st tym when ram appeared "Ram Ram" her face suddenly lit upDay Dreaming n da way she nodded her head expressing Ashiwn- the utterCensored dat he's not the one... dat was full of emotions... truly her eyes expresses so much... who needs wordsParty
Sakshi Tanwar rockzDancing

Ram was too cute... he got all so confused when Priya suddenly held his hand n said "my fiance" ekdam haqseWinkApprove loved it when he got all nervous n restless when Priya was crying... so cute... n he made Priya laugh... aww wht a sweet heartEmbarrassed it was such a heart touching epiBlushing

well said...and i saw the expectation in priya's eyes when she told ram's name...saakhshi made my day with that dioluge when she told kya lagtahe aapko k main kya hoon...!!

saakshi you great and RAYA rocks togetherEmbarrassed

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

^^ I really liked the bit where he got nervous when she started crying, he didn't know why or what to do.LOL 

Lets see if today the lifts working or not.LOL

hey ur ryt... dat was so n caring of him... he will surely love Priya a lotBlushing btw Shonit... tell me ur real name plzLOL

Luv-Shonit

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index