Starryskies thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin

Mallika is shocked to read all the cards that Armaan gave Jassi. Jassi picks them all up and leaves the office. Mallika calls off her wedding to Armaan who breaks down in front of Puru.

Jassi reaches home and gets a call from Nandini who says that their plane leaves in an hour and that she should hurry. Jassi is all set to leave.

Mallika reads out Raj's letter that was given to Armaan in front of Puru and Ila. Everyone is shocked to hear that Armaan has another woman in his life! Armaan wants to meet Jassi to clarify things with her. He is now in a state where he cannot do without Jassi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aniifuzz thumbnail
Thanx for the preview! Cant wait.
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Starryskies

Mallika calls off her wedding to Armaan who breaks down in front of Puru]

OMG!!! OMG!!!
Yesterday, tears....and today?? "Break down"

I think we all will break down too...this is unbearable.
😭
dolly1211 thumbnail
Poor Mallika... 😭 but she deserves for insulting another woman like that... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ritu thumbnail
i feel bad for mallika. Armaan will ditch her. 😭
Rumi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Starryskies

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin

Mallika reads out Raj's letter that was given to Armaan in front of Puru and Ila. Everyone is shocked to hear that Armaan has another woman in his life

one minute! puru was not supposed to know about this letter!! mallika was supposed to read the letter in front of Ila only! why these people are changing it? puru was not supposed to know anything about armaan and jassi's relation! and that 's the reason of his taking the main initiative for bringing jassi back in gulmohur when lawyers will pressurize them!i don't know how they will handle it! if puru knows this relationshp will it be consistent for him to bring jassi back, while he loves mallika so much????πŸ˜• πŸ˜•!!! oh God! to abhi se ye log kahani ko change karna shuru kar diya!!!!πŸ˜•!!!!!!!

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Daisy

OMG!!! OMG!!!
Yesterday, tears....and today?? "Break down"

I think we all will break down too...this is unbearable.
😭

I second that.......😭 

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Serves Mallika right for being the high and mighty snob,serves Armaan right for being so pigheaded,serves jassi right for being so blind..........

serves us right for loving it so much😭

This content was originally posted by: Rumi

one minute! puru was not supposed to know about this letter!! mallika was supposed to read the letter in front of Ila only! why these people are changing it? puru was not supposed to know anything about armaan and jassi's relation! and that 's the reason of his taking the main initiative for bringing jassi back in gulmohur when lawyers will pressurize them!i don't know how they will handle it! if puru knows this relationshp will it be consistent for him to bring jassi back, while he loves mallika so much????πŸ˜• πŸ˜•!!! oh God! to abhi se ye log kahani ko change karna shuru kar diya!!!!πŸ˜•!!!!!!!

I think Puru knows about the letter but does not know Armaan truly loves her.Only Ila would know that.

don't worry,they could not have shown more repentent Armaan,so they will not change the ending.Indian audience don't take nicely to sad endings.Beech me twists kitne bhi hon,ending happy honi chahiye....πŸ˜ƒ