Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Whats gonna happen to Rasya's Baby? (Page 3)

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istila

Originally posted by hasini79

ichcha doesn't know it is tappu's baby...ichcha left the house the night of the delivery when taps came back home she was nt there as nani was telling taps at the hospital veer is going to pick u n baby up from hospital as ichcha left veer...Confused 

Hi, Hasini, thanks for the feedback,

Please see the rest of my response from: "Even if Icha never saw the baby before she left...  " 

Originally posted by Istila

Even if Icha never saw the baby before she left, how likely is it that after living with Tapsaya while she was pregnant that Icha would open Tapasya's secret out to everyone during her last trimester- just before she gives birth? While the whole family is fussing around Tapasya's last days of her pregnancy, & knowing Veer is his mother's boy, how can Icha be so foolish that she decides expose Tapsaya & run off, leaving her husband on that same day (or thereabouts), when Tapasya is about to give birth? 

As I already explained, the whole entire drama still makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, it's total fantasy  (..even classic fairy tales have more moral lessons). These Uttaran TV serials are very time consuming, aggravating & unreasitic. Therefore, I am sorry, but I can't spend anymore time on this forum, nor will I be watching Uttaran.

Take care

Istila

thank you istila u too take care...
ur posts r very niceClap,
yes as u said cvs made ichcha a big fool by revealing the truth and leaving her husband on the same day before the delivery...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
The way the 2 days old baby was dumped by the thief, she wud have died out of hunger n coldOuch.

Another strange thing is if the man whom Tapasya handed over the baby was really working in the orphanage, wud he have handed over the baby to RathodConfused. Any stranger walks in n tells the baby is mine, widout showing any documents n the orphanage employees hands over the baby to him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79Istilatiny15

Go to top