Originally posted by kushrang
I don't believe Iccha ever saw the baby. She left home the night Tapasya went into labor and everyone was at the hospital.
This is why this drama is so unrealistic...Both live in the same house yet Icha doesn't see the baby? Okay, forget seeing the baby... she can surely recognize the cries?
Even if Icha never saw the baby before she left, how likely is it that after living with Tapsaya while she was pregnant that Icha would open Tapasya's secret out to everyone during her last trimester- just before she gives birth? While the whole family is fussing around Tapasya's last days of her pregnancy, & knowing Veer is his mother's boy, how can Icha be so foolish that she decides expose Tapsaya & run off, leaving her husband on that same day (or thereabouts), when Tapasya is about to give birth?
The cv's may make Taps too ill to handle stress and therefore escape from everyone's anger. Maybe Taps will have a breakdown once she learns what happened to the baby and this could be the turning point for her character...wow so many possibilities
The CV's always pity this character Tapasya and put her up on a pedestal. The innocent characters mostly always suffer. These are not small shortcomings, but serious mistakes, it is impossible for Tapaysa to awaken & be forgiven unless her soul goes through turmoil and seeks growth through sincere repentance...so far from all her ill deeds, Tapasya's fate is sealed in eternal perdition and not in redemption.
Extraordinary that in the later events:
1. Tapsysa tries to force herself & her illegitimate baby on Veer
2. Veer mistrusts & disbelieves his wife Icha, because of Tapasay's deceit, dishonesty & treachery & forces Icha to acccept Tapaysa & baby
3. Icha leaves the house & separates from husband, grieving & lonely.
4. Tapasya is thrown out of the house after the truth is revealed
5. Tapasya has a tantrum & in self-pity, she dumps her newborn darling baby daughter in the middle of a stormy night, outside, a closed orphanage in the care of a complete stranger.
6. The same evening (or thereabouts..) Tapasya's illegitimate baby still lands in Icha's arms, miles away.
7. Icha is now responsible, for Tapasy'a s irresponibility!
Tapasya is the same woman who was an accessory to assault, harm & murder on three or four separate occasions, who forced & stole Icha's first bridegroom by marrying him through utter deceit, she was the sole reason for creating discord in Icha's first marriage & why Vansh - Veer's brother, ended up committing suicide...
I don't care how the drama concludes on or ends. This whole show is absolutely ridiculous!
Anyway, I have to leave the CV's to their play... I have a lot of work, so won't be able to visit these forums, but I I hope you all have peace and do well in life.
Thank you for your patience & understanding and take care.
Edited by Istila - 19 July 2011 at 6:34pm