Uttaran

Whats gonna happen to Rasya's Baby? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kushrang

Groupbie

kushrang

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istila

This drama has now really lost it's course and is a total & utter nonsense! Pinch

How is it possibe for Tapsaya's baby to land in Icha's arms, miles away all by co-incidence? Does it happen in real life? 

Also why should Icha care for Tapasya's child after all that she's been through? Agreed the baby is innocent, but why should Icha have to take care of Tapasya's illigitimate baby because of Tapasy'a sinful irresponsibility? Is it really fair  that innocent, decent, caring and kind Icha who is currently grieving the separation from her husband all because of this baby, should now take care of her and rescue her from her estranged & irresponsible parents? D'oh 

The most ridiculous thing is why doesn't Icha remember or recognize it's Tapasya's baby? For goodness's sake it's only been a couple of days of separation! Is she suffering form amnesia that she can't  she even recognize the baby's clothes, or facial features & similarities to that of Tapasya & Rathor? Wacko

Don't tell me she won't go and hand it over to the indian police because they are so corrupt... hey - we already know... but, what a ludicrous scenario! 

I don't believe Iccha ever saw the baby. She left home the night Tapasya went into labor and everyone was at the hospital. When she came to Jogi's house everyone there was also at the hospital which is how her and Damini left unnoticed. We will have to wait and see the reason Iccha decides to keep the baby with her but it was too predictable. I'm anxious to see Rathod's reaction towards Tapasya for being so reckless. The cv's may make Taps too ill to handle stress and therefore escape from everyone's anger. Maybe Taps will have a breakdown once she learns what happened to the baby and this could be the turning point for her character...wow so many possibilitiesDay Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats gonna happen to Rasya's Baby? (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushrang

I don't believe Iccha ever saw the baby. She left home the night Tapasya went into labor and everyone was at the hospital.

This is why this drama is so unrealistic...Both live in the same house yet Icha doesn't see the baby? Okay, forget seeing the baby... she can surely recognize the cries?

Even if Icha never saw the baby before she left, how likely is it that after living with Tapsaya while she was pregnant that Icha would open Tapasya's secret out to everyone during her last trimester- just before she gives birth? While the whole family is fussing around Tapasya's last days of her pregnancy, & knowing Veer is his mother's boy, how can Icha be so foolish that she decides expose Tapsaya & run off, leaving her husband on that same day (or thereabouts), when Tapasya is about to give birth? 

The cv's may make Taps too ill to handle stress and therefore escape from everyone's anger. Maybe Taps will have a breakdown once she learns what happened to the baby and this could be the turning point for her character...wow so many possibilitiesDay Dreaming 

The CV's always pity this character Tapasya and put her up on a pedestal. The innocent characters mostly always suffer. These are not small shortcomings, but serious mistakes, it is impossible for Tapaysa to awaken & be forgiven unless her soul goes through turmoil and seeks growth through sincere repentance...so far from all her ill deeds, Tapasya's fate is sealed in eternal perdition and not in redemption.

Extraordinary that in the later events:

1. Tapsysa tries to force herself & her illegitimate baby on Veer
2. Veer mistrusts & disbelieves his wife Icha, because of Tapasay's deceit, dishonesty & treachery & forces Icha to acccept Tapaysa & baby
3. Icha leaves the house & separates from husband, grieving & lonely.
4. Tapasya is thrown out of the house after the truth is revealed
5. Tapasya has a tantrum & in self-pity, she dumps her newborn darling baby daughter in the middle of a stormy night, outside, a closed orphanage in the care of a complete stranger.
6. The same evening (or thereabouts..) Tapasya's illegitimate baby still  lands in Icha's arms, miles away.
7. Icha is now responsible, for Tapasy'a s irresponibility!

Amazing! 

Tapasya is the same woman who was an accessory to assault, harm & murder on three or four separate occasions, who forced & stole Icha's first bridegroom by marrying him through utter deceit, she was the sole reason for creating discord in Icha's first marriage & why Vansh - Veer's brother, ended up committing suicide... 

I don't care how the drama concludes on or ends. This whole show is absolutely ridiculous!

Anyway, I have to leave the CV's to their play... I have a lot of work, so won't be able to visit these forums,  but I I hope you all have peace and do well in life.

Thank you for your patience & understanding and take care.

Peace  

Istila 

Edited by Istila - 19 July 2011 at 6:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidimahmansmanewkq

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
only d real mom can be a better mom for a baby dat is for sure tapasya is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

hasini79

hasini79

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

This drama has now really lost it's course and is a total & utter nonsense! Pinch

How is it possibe for Tapsaya's baby to land in Icha's arms, miles away all by co-incidence? Does it happen in real life? 

Also why should Icha care for Tapasya's child after all that she's been through? Agreed the baby is innocent, but why should Icha have to take care of Tapasya's illigitimate baby because of Tapasy'a sinful irresponsibility? Is it really fair  that innocent, decent, caring and kind Icha who is currently grieving the separation from her husband all because of this baby, should now take care of her and rescue her from her estranged & irresponsible parents? D'oh 

The most ridiculous thing is why doesn't Icha remember or recognize it's Tapasya's baby? For goodness's sake it's only been a couple of days of separation! Is she suffering form amnesia that she can't  she even recognize the baby's clothes, or facial features & similarities to that of Tapasya & Rathor? Wacko

Don't tell me she won't go and hand it over to the indian police because they are so corrupt... hey - we already know... but, what a ludicrous scenario! 
ichcha doesn't know it is tappu's baby...ichcha left the house the night of the delivery when taps came back home she was nt there as nani was telling taps at the hospital veer is going to pick u n baby up from hospital as ichcha left veer...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1tiny15

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hasini79

ichcha doesn't know it is tappu's baby...ichcha left the house the night of the delivery when taps came back home she was nt there as nani was telling taps at the hospital veer is going to pick u n baby up from hospital as ichcha left veer...Confused 

Hi, Hasini, thanks for the feedback,

Please see the rest of my response from: "Even if Icha never saw the baby before she left...  " 

Even if Icha never saw the baby before she left, how likely is it that after living with Tapsaya while she was pregnant that Icha would open Tapasya's secret out to everyone during her last trimester- just before she gives birth? While the whole family is fussing around Tapasya's last days of her pregnancy, & knowing Veer is his mother's boy, how can Icha be so foolish that she decides expose Tapsaya & run off, leaving her husband on that same day (or thereabouts), when Tapasya is about to give birth? 

As I already explained, the whole entire drama still makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, it's total fantasy  (..even classic fairy tales have more moral lessons). These Uttaran TV serials are very time consuming, aggravating & unreasitic. Therefore, I am sorry, but I can't spend anymore time on this forum, nor will I be watching Uttaran.

Take care

Istila

Edited by Istila - 20 July 2011 at 3:40am

hasini79

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hi all,
      I have never participated in this forum and I have stopped watching uttaran long time back but I keep info of the current track through promos and written updates.I am compelled to write because of Taps baby.
I am not against tapasya or iccha (both r equally dumb)..I just cant believe how can be some one so careless with a baby.I dont know how many of u r young mothers but any sensible mother will never leave the baby with a stranger on a rainy night.Whatever maybe the agenda but leaving a baby even for a minute with a complete stranger is unthinkable...I dont like it if a stranger tries to touch my kid..and what Tapsaya has done is beyond me she cld have left the baby with nani or divya why an orphanage ??
I dont like the way CVs r showing this track...tapasya might be bad but she's the mother afterall.Why they showing this separation track...I cant even bear the promos where they show the baby crying in rain...Uttaran has already become a its better they finish it off with uniting tap+rathod+baby and Veer+iccha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqchocozAurora.tiny15

anjup83

anjup83

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

bacchi ki kismat achi haiLOLLOL...  chor ke haathon hi sahi..finally the li'l one landed into the safe hands... ClapClap

Warna ya tho wo underworld ki mashoor Khalnayika banthi yaa Tapasya jaisi dangerous Vamp...LOLLOLLOL

tiny15

saiba007

Goldie

saiba007

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

ya iccha started new business of robbing children
and calling them as her kids
she was saying it was her first kid and she will bring her up they showed it in SBB
shame on her how did the baby become her child did she had bared d kid 4 10months.did she go on the pains of pregnancy nahi road pe bachi mili jaise iski bache nahi hain aur ab pati bhi nahi hain toh maa nahi ban sakti toh dusri ki bachi ko utaliya
aur bhag gayi
shame on her
now she started robbing the kids
agree with i hate this kinda track the most in any show i feel so bad seeing a child taken away for the mother it actully makes me piss offf AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top