Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I was just wondering why the thief took the baby...I mean its an extra burden for him right the only reason he could want the baby was so that he could hold it at ransom if ever the police encountered him...but why else would he want the baby?Confused Any suggestions?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats gonna happen to Rasya's Baby?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hahahhaa i  fele like laughing really...tapasya ws thrown out of b-zoo so she had no choice but to cum 2 rathod...otherwise all this while she din think of goin bk 2 the father..n she is tlakin bt love..hahahahaha din she knw veer neevr loved her...oh this is 2 funny!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevmistyblueanjup83hasini79sweetgal2001sourojBella.divy609ankit111-Rojaa-tiny15

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I was just wondering why the thief took the baby...I mean its an extra burden for him right the only reason he could want the baby was so that he could hold it at ransom if ever the police encountered him...but why else would he want the baby?Confused Any suggestions?

wow sanaya wat suggestion u wanted n wat u r getting ausome!!LOL
i think he wants to sell herDead

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
According to the promo somehow the Iccha will meet the baby and will take her

I am sure Icchha  will brought up the baby  with love care and affection and will treat her like her own not as Uttaran...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83vedula_1JenishazzBella.veil_of_rosestiny15

Snehapo

Groupbie

Snehapo

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Looks like by god's grace the baby will land with Iccha and will have love and care. If not the thief could have sold it to some pimp and the fate of the baby would have been unthinkable.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidinewkqhasini79sourojBella.veil_of_rosesanna44tiny15

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
separation of baby with mom and dad is soo bad..why this thief take away baby i don't know.. its nothing more only wicked track ...and for ichcha wo bhi to hai usko humkaise bhool sakte haiSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

watchserial

watchserial

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Now I feel relieved that baby is safe. I prefer Ichcha to Tapasya in upbringing of the child. Thank God!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyblueanjup83tiny15

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
This drama has now really lost it's course and is a total & utter nonsense! Pinch

How is it possibe for Tapsaya's baby to land in Icha's arms, miles away all by co-incidence? Does it happen in real life? 

Also why should Icha care for Tapasya's child after all that she's been through? Agreed the baby is innocent, but why should Icha have to take care of Tapasya's illigitimate baby because of Tapasy'a sinful irresponsibility? Is it really fair  that innocent, decent, caring and kind Icha who is currently grieving the separation from her husband all because of this baby, should now take care of her and rescue her from her estranged & irresponsible parents? D'oh 

The most ridiculous thing is why doesn't Icha remember or recognize it's Tapasya's baby? For goodness's sake it's only been a couple of days of separation! Is she suffering form amnesia that she can't  she even recognize the baby's clothes, or facial features & similarities to that of Tapasya & Rathor? Wacko

Don't tell me she won't go and hand it over to the indian police because they are so corrupt... hey - we already know... but, what a ludicrous scenario! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top