how will ram react on nuts pregnancy

Posted: 12 years ago
so this for the future but still i just want to know u guys opnion on this. how will ram react to nuts pregnany since he thinks nuts can never be wrong she is a little angel in his eyes. ram's whole image about nuts being nice,sweet n wat not will be shattered into million pieces.hopefully he sides with kartik n punishes nuts for gud n specially when the baby is not even kartik's so thats the biggest shocker of his life. his choti is not choti anymore she has done things he could never even imagines about😆
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

so this for the future but still i just want to know u guys opnion on this. how will ram react to nuts pregnany since he thinks nuts can never be wrong she is a little angel in his eyes. ram's whole image about nuts being nice,sweet n wat not will be shattered into million pieces.hopefully he sides with kartik n punishes nuts for gud n specially when the baby is not even kartik's so thats the biggest shocker of his life. his choti is not choti anymore she has done things he could never even imagines about😆

I dont think he will come to know... not at least much after the marriage! 😆
He will not come to know.. Abhi tho he is just happy that his chooti wants to get married to Karthik
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

I dont think he will come to know... not at least much after the marriage! 😆

true i am just thinking about his reaction when the truth comes out n all 
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

He will not come to know.. Abhi tho he is just happy that his chooti wants to get married to Karthik

true he is blinded with choti's fake love since she only cares about her reputation n the money she gets as ram kapoor's sister.
He'll give a big tight slap on her face when he comes to know abt nuts pregnancy... but i'm sure he'll not get to know it now... 
Originally posted by maria2285

He'll give a big tight slap on her face when he comes to know abt nuts pregnancy... but i'm sure he'll not get to know it now...

True even if he does choti will blame on kartik has no proof that the baby is his or nuts will blackmail him but hopefully priya or someone in kartik's family gets nuts lie n all.
Well, if at all he comes to know.. then knowing Ram .. since NUTS can't do anything wrong .. he will Rush to Kartik and want to cut off his @#$%% (THE culprit).  LOL

I think when ram will hear abt his choti's kala kardoot he'll get a heartattack😆(i dnt want) coz it'll b the most shocking thing of his life😲🤢.
he will not get to know