Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
so this for the future but still i just want to know u guys opnion on this. how will ram react to nuts pregnany since he thinks nuts can never be wrong she is a little angel in his eyes. ram's whole image about nuts being nice,sweet n wat not will be shattered into million pieces.hopefully he sides with kartik n punishes nuts for gud n specially when the baby is not even kartik's so thats the biggest shocker of his life. his choti is not choti anymore she has done things he could never even imagines aboutLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiri-Alone-deejayaqueel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how will ram react on nuts pregnancy" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

so this for the future but still i just want to know u guys opnion on this. how will ram react to nuts pregnany since he thinks nuts can never be wrong she is a little angel in his eyes. ram's whole image about nuts being nice,sweet n wat not will be shattered into million pieces.hopefully he sides with kartik n punishes nuts for gud n specially when the baby is not even kartik's so thats the biggest shocker of his life. his choti is not choti anymore she has done things he could never even imagines aboutLOL

I dont think he will come to know... not at least much after the marriage! LOL

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
He will not come to know.. Abhi tho he is just happy that his chooti wants to get married to Karthik

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

I dont think he will come to know... not at least much after the marriage! LOL

true i am just thinking about his reaction when the truth comes out n all 

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 19 July 2011 at 1:29am

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

He will not come to know.. Abhi tho he is just happy that his chooti wants to get married to Karthik

true he is blinded with choti's fake love since she only cares about her reputation n the money she gets as ram kapoor's sister.

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
He'll give a big tight slap on her face when he comes to know abt nuts pregnancy... but i'm sure he'll not get to know it now... 

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria2285

He'll give a big tight slap on her face when he comes to know abt nuts pregnancy... but i'm sure he'll not get to know it now...

True even if he does choti will blame on kartik has no proof that the baby is his or nuts will blackmail him but hopefully priya or someone in kartik's family gets nuts lie n all.

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Well, if at all he comes to know.. then knowing Ram .. since NUTS can't do anything wrong .. he will Rush to Kartik and want to cut off his @#$%% (THE culprit).  LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.