Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAM is so cute !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I think yesterday, I was so happy seeing RAM with Priya !

But 

He was so cute ! Embarrassed

The way he talked to her and then she was crying and he was like so REAL ! 

And, god he and his meds and 64 stairs ! ROFL

I loved that cute part of him and the whole scene ! Priya was unpredictable, crying and then laughing ! Honestly I did not get her feelings at all ! LOL

But Ram was too cute...My Fatty Cuttie Ram ! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00ash91-MariaMars-Miss.Colorfull

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAM is so cute !" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
agree btu i think ram metioned the stairs so she can laugh n stop crying since he was going nuts when he saw priya crying n saying i don't how to handle these kind of situations which was too cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ram is definitely cute just like a teddy!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL his expressions, esp while he is with priya, are worth watchingLOLLOL im so so looking forward to watch more of them..

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

agree btu i think ram metioned the stairs so she can laugh n stop crying since he was going nuts when he saw priya crying n saying i don't how to handle these kind of situations which was too cute.

WOW ! That was so cute of him ! I really want to see more of RaYA now ! 

Ram Kapoor is cute like teddy ! Wink

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

Ram is definitely cute just like a teddy!!!LOL his expressions, esp while he is with priya, are worth watchingLOLLOL im so so looking forward to watch more of them..

I just said that Ram is cute like Teddy ! LOL I like him when he acts like nuts all over for simple issues ! 

And, when he talked with Vikram about engagement and then the lil girl made some sense in her was SO CUTE ! Embarrassed He is a genuine guy, I mean as character he is so cute and genuine ! 

I just have one problem, why does he love her nuts sister like crazy ? Angry LOL

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

WOW ! That was so cute of him ! I really want to see more of RaYA now ! 

Ram Kapoor is cute like teddy ! Wink

yup can't wait for more scenes on rayaEmbarrassed

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.