A Birds Eye View of 18th July

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kudos to  Sanay Irani for her excellent portrayal of  a spirited but dignified girl...For me it was Khushi's day out ..Khushi shone in y'days episode !!

An episode of standing up  for dignity...Khushi does it for her dignity, Arnav does it for Khushi's dignity... and also an episode which reaffirmed the strong bond of the siblings ...

As is my wont..I am suffering from amnesia as for as  Khushi's home scenes are concerned..but do recollect hazily the concern n love of Payal ...Ok ..A step back here !! what exactly is Payal's role here ?/ is she a chaperone..then there is no need for tht...cos haina hamari nandkishore aunty ...Khushi does not need a confessor too..since she blurts out everything to Devimayya..so what the hell is Payl doing here..I think it would be better if the Cv's devote  half a second towards Payal's character development..They can take this half second from Shyam's footage time...

Arnav really must have sharp ears to have heard the taunt about Khushi..also liked the way he defended her, calm, impartial and detached ...one cannot ascribe any romantic  notions to the way he defended Khushi and yet we know that the fortress  has been pierced ...Barun looked quite good BTW !! ...Also the expression on Arnav's face when  he hears  that Anjali  has been taken ill... immobile face but eyes shocked  !! well done  !!

Khushi taking on  La and her Spoons in the cafe was the best scene for me ...na..na..the second best scene... the way khushi rips apart La's pretensions and  the way la splutters and glares unable to give a fitting reply ..Too good ...La was looking pretty in her new avatar ...

The best scene to me was when Khushi enters the office ... The way her mind immediately runs back to Arnav ...not to the insulting,mocking,humiliating  Arnav but to the guy who saved her , who was rough in the way he dealt but his roughness understood by Khushi ... her obvious reluctance to drop the job ...the slowing of her steps ..her heart  willing her to stop but her affection and loyalty to her family forcing her to go through this painful process ... .. The way she looks up at his cabin to check his presence, slowly dragging herself to the shrine of her lord and master, the quick glance when a suited figure bumps into her , which turns to a mild disappointment when it turns out to be someone else ...Hayii..Aag tho yahan bhi lagne laga hai !! ...This was the scene of the day for me !!

Anjali - Arnav...It is only with Anjali he lets down his guard , and this was seen in his open, transparent face which showed his emotions and concerns plainly...  A subtle hint to emphasis the strong bond !! [ But we have got that already, haven't we..why reinforce it again n again ] ...The nani  just cant pass up any oppo to rile Arnav ... and she did today too ..but it is also apparent that she is doing all this to get an assurance that Arnav will not self destruct his life ..Issliye Nani ko maaf kardiya  ...

Again that strong statement by Arnav...That he will go to any extent and will do anything to secure his sister's happiness  !!..what will he do ..or what is he going to do ?/ Any guesses..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kudos to  Sanay Irani for her excellent portrayal of  a spirited but dignified girl...For me it was Khushi's day out ..Khushi shone in y'days episode !!

An episode of standing up  for dignity...Khushi does it for her dignity, Arnav does it for Khushi's dignity... and also an episode which reaffirmed the strong bond of the siblings ...

You said it all ... loved Sanaya/Khushi in yesterday's episode ... and again what I liked best was the lack of screaming and loud voices which normally happens in such scenes in most serials - here standing up for dignity was done in a dignified way, without losing her own dignity ...

As is my wont..I am suffering from amnesia as for as  Khushi's home scenes are concerned..but do recollect hazily the concern n love of Payal ...Ok ..A step back here !! what exactly is Payal's role here ?/ is she a chaperone..then there is no need for tht...cos haina hamari nandkishore aunty ...Khushi does not need a confessor too..since she blurts out everything to Devimayya..so what the hell is Payl doing here..I think it would be better if the Cv's devote  half a second towards Payal's character development..They can take this half second from Shyam's footage time...

In some ways I find Payal and Anjali are similar ... although they are the older siblings, its their younger siblings who are the stronger ones and have taken up the mantle of looking after the house and family ... the older ones are there to provide the love and affection, but no support as such ... but being a Khushi Arnav fan, am perfectly happy this way ... I like the major focus being on the Arshi story πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav really must have sharp ears to have heard the taunt about Khushi..also liked the way he defended her, calm, impartial and detached ...one cannot ascribe any romantic  notions to the way he defended Khushi and yet we know that the fortress  has been pierced ...Barun looked quite good BTW !! ...Also the expression on Arnav's face when  he hears  that Anjali  has been taken ill... immobile face but eyes shocked  !! well done  !!

I liked the scene a lot ... no hint of romantic feelings at all ... but it was obvious his perceptions of Khushi have changed, and he is seeing her differently ... she has earned his respect, so he won't allow anyone to disrespect her any more ... respect is an esential fore-runner of love, so this was a great scene! And Barun looked damn good πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi taking on  La and her Spoons in the cafe was the best scene for me ...na..na..the second best scene... the way khushi rips apart La's pretensions and  the way la splutters and glares unable to give a fitting reply ..Too good ...La was looking pretty in her new avatar ...
Yep, I liked La's dress too ... and loved the scene ... no raised voices, cool crisp dialogues, leaving the bimbo trio spluttering and speechless ... I always love Sanaya in such scenes, her voice modulation and enunciation is perfect and leaves whoever is at the receiving end feeling as though they've been through a wringer ... very satisfying to see πŸ˜† ... although it did make me wonder whether Khushi woudl return to the office after all ...

The best scene to me was when Khushi enters the office ... The way her mind immediately runs back to Arnav ...not to the insulting,mocking,humiliating  Arnav but to the guy who saved her , who was rough in the way he dealt but his roughness understood by Khushi ... her obvious reluctance to drop the job ...the slowing of her steps ..her heart  willing her to stop but her affection and loyalty to her family forcing her to go through this painful process ... .. The way she looks up at his cabin to check his presence, slowly dragging herself to the shrine of her lord and master, the quick glance when a suited figure bumps into her , which turns to a mild disappointment when it turns out to be someone else ...Hayii..Aag tho yahan bhi lagne laga hai !! ...This was the scene of the day for me !!

Ahhh ... am so glad someone else noticed this ... this and the mixed emotions on Khushi's face when she was hugging Payal earlier when talking about not wanting to leave Delhi made me feel that finally Khushi ke mann mein bhi some confusion is happening ... her very obvious reluctance to actually do the deed and hand in her resignation ... because for her, whatever the circumstances, it was an admission of defeat ... and also it meant that the Rakshas image has maybe gotten just slightly blurred in her mind ...

Anjali - Arnav...It is only with Anjali he lets down his guard , and this was seen in his open, transparent face which showed his emotions and concerns plainly...  A subtle hint to emphasis the strong bond !! [ But we have got that already, haven't we..why reinforce it again n again ] ...The nani  just cant pass up any oppo to rile Arnav ... and she did today too ..but it is also apparent that she is doing all this to get an assurance that Arnav will not self destruct his life ..Issliye Nani ko maaf kardiya  ...

Yes, we've got that Anjali-Arnav have a very strong bond, yes, we've also got that there's a big mystery and tragedy about their past lives and their parents ... I liked the scene, but it was a repeat of sorts, so umm ... okay-okay ... let's get on with it ...

Again that strong statement by Arnav...That he will go to any extent and will do anything to secure his sister's happiness  !!..what will he do ..or what is he going to do ?/ Any guesses..

Well, there's speculation about a marriage track ... but I think - and hope - that it won't happen so soon ... six - eight months down the line, maybe, but definitely not now ... it will change the whole flavour of the show to saas-bahu soap ... I hope instead there will be more about the tug or war between love and hate ... and I still hope that Shyam is not Anjali's husband - that's the biggest mystery as of now in the show, and I don't think cv's would release the secret so easily ... so the more articles we get that Shyam is Anjali's husband, the less inclined I am to believe them πŸ˜› But if he is, I hope that Arnav doesn't think that marrying Khushi is the answer to sorting out his sister's marriage - I think it would be far more in keeping with ASR's character to send Khushi packing to somewhere as far as possible from Shyam and Anjali, rather than have her in his house where Shyam could see her all the time.

Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

yes πŸ‘ Arnav has too much respect for her now 😳

πŸ˜† actually that reminds me that he knew that they make fun of her never said anything but his new found respects make him make others too respect her 😳 the whole scene did not have any romance or love. actually it has yet to start, him missing her. or she missing him
how , when why i am eager to know πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ seemed to me like kushi is somehow confused about Arnav, she thinks him as rakshas but she also has doubt on it that he is not rakshan but soft hearty too.
she is confused that he came and saved her but was super pissed and angry when she screamed at him πŸ˜† I guess thats why she wants to meet him one last time as to get confirmation about which is correct . if he picks up contract which he will mostly do.  i am not sure kushi will continue to have that doubt thoughπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰

haha yes the whole scene was so good,  he is so simple , cute , cuddly when he is infront of
Anjali, yes he lets his guard down. thats why i want Kushi to come to his house and see him in
his natural format πŸ˜† not the arrogant ASR

yes base for the future is set,  its just that story will move on now from just ASR and kushi but their family too

nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Totally agree with you tanthya! what a wonderful episode where khushi responds with great dignity to the immature behaviors of the trio at the office. And many thanks for such a lovely "birds eyeview!"
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Khushi was brilliant today.  We saw a softer side of Arnav today.
tanthya thumbnail
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved readin ur analysis πŸ˜

da best part for me ws hw kushi defended herself amidst those brainless bimbos πŸ‘ 3 cheers for her!!!!

da second one ws arnav & anjali's emotional moment πŸ˜ i could feel arnav's tears although dere weren't any visible since dis guy hides his emotions perfectly. he loves his di more than anybody...

da third was when arnav defended kushi... girls she has a name, u better call her kushi kumari gupta and not some chamkeeli MIND IT πŸ˜‘
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

loved readin ur analysis πŸ˜

da best part for me ws hw kushi defended herself amidst those brainless bimbos πŸ‘ 3 cheers for her!!!!

da second one ws arnav & anjali's emotional moment πŸ˜ i could feel arnav's tears although dere weren't any visible since dis guy hides his emotions perfectly. he loves his di more than anybody...

da third was when arnav defended kushi... girls she has a name, u better call her kushi kumari gupta and not some chamkeeli MIND IT πŸ˜‘

Thank you Nadzii πŸ˜ƒ..

Yes..i too loved it very much and the expression on La's face.

Although I liked Arnav's caring side , I did not like the way Anjali is being shown...C'mon she is a young girl why is she forever  doing Pooja's or conducting havans or  fasting for someone or the other ... she is soft, and  a mother to him..show that without making her appear pathetic !!..

P.S.

Nadziii..Fatiii has agreed to watch   IPKKND ..Am waiting for her review..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1991

Great post dear...πŸ‘

Thank You, Sk1991