Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Ram Vs. Ashwin

kavmuks Goldie
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I am waiting for a scene when Ram will scream at Ashwin.  When Ram gets a little closer to Priya .. and then if gets to know the pass Ashwin made and what he did with her in past .. then I can imagine Ram in his best Rude manner .. how he will shout at Ashwin.  Ashwin will stand no where in front of Ram's towering personality ...

Loved the way Priya got close to Ram and held him Arm in arm.. Ram face was worth watching

Also liked the way he said I can't handle when Priya started crying ... he was to climb  up 64 stairs ...

ClapLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alu5123Miss.Colorfull

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
me too. i want ram to beat up ashwin for all the crap he said today to priya. i mean first eh ditched her n now he wants to use her as his gf. he kept saying i will give u all this n that. if he really wanted priya then why did he married her best friend in first place. ashwin is kind of a person who wants best of the both worlds totally disguting.Dead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index