Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Chetan Bhagat hooked to small screen

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

GurpreetD

IF-Sizzlerz

GurpreetD

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Author Chetan Bhagat says Ekta Kapoor's " Bade Achche Lagte Hain" has him hooked to the small screen after a long time. 

"'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' on Sony seems to be catching on. After a long time, a serial people are really getting into," Bhagat admitted on micro-blogging site Twitter. 

"Every woman in my family, extended family, their extended family are into 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'. Ok me too," he added. 

The show, which features actors Ram Kapoor andSakshi Tanwar, is about a mismatched couple, and how love brews between them post-marriage.

I hope It wasnt posted before...But if it is posted I m solly Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshianSneh8een4evamnx12anjani-paglipreet_2010lil_desi_goddes-Preeti--Amby--x-Reshu-x-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chetan Bhagat hooked to small screen" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
cuz this is one of the best dramas...so NO wonder :-)

Ashmytha

Ashmytha

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
All the things have come together very well, like the characterisations, the dialogues etc. The concept has materialised very well and the two cherries on the top are obviously the lead pair, who are doing a brilliant job.
agreeing with Chetan Bhagat. I am hooked to a serial after a looong time.Smile

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Ooo Wow
thats Great ... but the case is with every Family

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.