Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

AB & BHPH Fans REPORT HERE -- LINKS ADDED!! pg 2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shilparoxx

IF-Dazzler

shilparoxx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunAnkiLuv

Ok, I will post this same list on the IPKKND forum,... but I will make it clear in that post that it is only for other people to come and add themselves if they want to help. All discussions will only take place here in the BHPH thread,...

See, I dont want the IPKKND forum people to get upset that we are having all this mission talk in their forum. Aur sehi bhi toh hai,.. hum uss forum mein kyun yeh sab baat karenge. Vahan sab ko BHPH ke barein mein tohri na pata hai.

But I will post this list, and people can add themselves! Thanks ships and anasuya

Okayy great! Yah, that's what I said before na? It's a great idea to do the discussions HERE in the BHPH FORUM. Sirf kuch hi log pata hai BHPH ki barein mein.
Your welcome

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AB & BHPH Fans REPORT HERE -- LINKS ADDED!! pg 2 (Page 2)" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
UPDATE:

Everyone one the list, that has accepted my Friend request, has received a PM with instructions and links to email ids so that we can start the mission!

If you are on the list, but did not get my PM, it is because you have not accepted my friend request!! Please accept my request, otherwise I will not be able to send you PMs!!

For those who didnt get my PM, I have copied the message I sent at the end of this post.

Again, this mission will not be successful if we do not send LOTS AND LOTS of emails!! We need to show the news channels how much we really want this interview!! We need to do this together!!

Also, please keep in mind the situations of the actors as well. We want an Ankita Barun interview, but it will not be easy to get. They are both doing different shows, are on different sets, and are very busy actors. We have to really show these news channels how much we love them,... because they will have to work really hard to get Ankita and Barun together for us fans. 

Hi all,

Thanks so much for agreeing to help out in my mission to get an AB interview!!! If we all work hard in our mission, I am sure we will get an interview!!!

So STEP 1 is sending as many mails as humanely possible to the following news channels, and asking for an AnkitaBarun interview. As we all know, both Ankita and Barun are doing new shows, and are quite successful with their new roles. Which is why, asking for BHPH 2 is not a part of step 1. We all want them to be successful and want their shows to run for as long as possible, so we will wait on asking Sony for BHPH2. Lets first start on the AB interview. Here are the email ids:

SBS ---- sbs@starnews.co.in

SBB ---- tv@aajtak.com

WassupTv ---- wassuptv@india-forums.com 

E24/U Me Aur Tv ----- content@e24bollywood.com

THE GOAL:sendAT LEAST ONE EMAIL EVERYDAY to all of these email ids. The more emails each of us send, the sooner we will get an interview, so please please please send more than one if you can!!! I am going to be sending at least 5 emails everyday!!

I think it would be best if we all kept the same Subject for the emails, so that what we want is very clear to all the news channels. So..

the Subject of every email is :  "BHPH Fans want Ankita Sharma-Barun Sobti Interview!!!!"

If any of you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post in the mission discussion thread in the BHPH forum

Lets get started!!!!! Send emails everyday!!!

<3 Ria

PS -- I have already started sending mails :)

*If you do not want to help and would like me to remove you from the list for this mission, please reply via PM*

Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 21 July 2011 at 6:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Yaay I'm on the list I'm sooo happy lol thanks for the pm I would love to help oute gonna send five a day to lol

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

Yaay I'm on the list I'm sooo happy lol thanks for the pm I would love to help oute gonna send five a day to lol

Thanks so much Minnie :) We can do this!! Clap

ayshran

Goldie

ayshran

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I have send message!! Big smile
Ayshran

xxRiaKapoorxx

shaddi

Groupbie

shaddi

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I have send message...ur doing a gr8 job for other Barun & Ankita fans!!

xxRiaKapoorxx

shilparoxx

IF-Dazzler

shilparoxx

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Di, maybe we should also add on more details in our messages. Not only that we want the interview and the show back. For example:
- we can write and explain WHY we LOVVEEE this jodi and show sooo much!!
- why we want them to be back
- great things about them
... etc... there's many moreee ideas.
Maybe, it would influence them more

Does anybody agree with with me?
P.S. If ANYBODY as ANY ideas, please write them down. Don't be afraid!

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilparoxx

Di, maybe we should also add on more details in our messages. Not only that we want the interview and the show back. For example:
- we can write and explain WHY we LOVVEEE this jodi and show sooo much!!
- why we want them to be back
- great things about them
... etc... there's many moreee ideas.
Maybe, it would influence them more

Does anybody agree with with me?
P.S. If ANYBODY as ANY ideas, please write them down. Don't be afraid!

Yes of course!! We could write about their AWESOME CHEMISTRY,,... and of course why and how much we love them.

I also think we could mention how we are willing to wait to see them together, even YEARS! thats how much their fans love them :)

shilparoxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top