Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ShaPatz

Groupbie

ShaPatz

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Freida Pinto Leaving Vogue Photoshoot in Malibu" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veenab

Goldie

veenab

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
she looks nice ,minimal makeup.

doser

doser

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
She did photoshoot for american vogue.freida is 2nd south asian after Supermodel Lakshmi menon to do a photoshoot for US VOGUE

aitor-metrowzer

Goldie

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini009

hasini009

IF-Sizzlerz

hasini009

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by choco786

For me Freida pinto is an overrated actress. I watched slumdog millioner and couldn't see what the fuss was about (the songs were great) but there was nothing "woww" about her acting, she seems quite ordinary to me. And its not even like she even acknowledges bollywood, have we ever seen her in India, I dunno if she has even visited the country but if she hasn't she should or else the title "Indian actress" should be edited to "American actress"'..

exactly.

read what IIPM Dean Professor Arindam Chaudhuri said about slumdog millioner.

Don't see "Slumdog Millionaire". It sucks!

on topic: Freida looks so normal in the above pics.

doser

doser

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by choco786

<font size="3" face="Calibri">For me Freida pinto is an overrated actress. I watched slumdog millioner and couldn't see what the fuss was about (the songs were great) but there was nothing "woww" about her acting, she seems quite ordinary to me. And its not even like she even acknowledges bollywood, have we ever seen her in India, I dunno if she has even visited the country but if she hasn't she should or else the title "Indian actress" should be edited to "American actress"..</font>

you speak like as if only deserving ppl become big stars in India.There are many actors who could act much better than srk,salman and kat.But why are these 3 huge superstars in india but not the other who are much better actors than them.

aitor-metrowzer

calmness

IF-Dazzler

calmness

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Well ... put it simply .. she is lucky ... at the right place at the right time ... I don't see any harm in that 
agreed that there are sooo many other good Indian actors who probably deserve more accolades and opportunities .. but then most of the other actors in bollywood are the same JUST LUCKY .. just that she is in hollywood instead

aitor-metrowzer

aitor-metrowzer

Goldie

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luv_winchesters

Post Reply New Post

Go to top