Chandragupta Maurya

Ashish Sharma as Adult Chandragupta Maurya.picture (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

smile.sara

IF-Sizzlerz

smile.sara

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

thanks a lot for the pix guys...all d best ashish...u were fab in GKD..hope to see the same or better in CGM...

hey guys...this dress the net one..ditto from PRC..BHEEMDEV had this dress...Ouch

Guys I dont thik this pic is from CGM bec i hve seen this pic far earlier than CGM. this Pic is from his historical movie Alla Udhal. he is playing one of them in this movie. Only two pic in CGM pic gallery posted by khushi is from CGM one is on horse and in another has reebock strap in his hand

@ Red -- yes the outfit is same as BheemDev and vanraaj in PRC. Looking like from Gujraat of Midddle age or Sagar hve only 2 armed uniforms blk n brown -- L0LsLOL. when i saw this pic first time on Ashish FB i thought the same

In BTW Ashish is looking so handsome, smart and yonger

Edited by sara212 - 19 July 2011 at 10:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.BenNevissuperdil19talkie14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashish Sharma as Adult Chandragupta Maurya.picture (Page 3)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
If that's so then what is his actual look for CGM guyz...I'm dying to see it...or is it still a suspenseErmm waiting for the promo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19talkie14

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
i had a doubt that these pics are much older but ashish on fb shared these as new looks of chandragupta..so i also shared these..now i have doubt if the ac is real or not...
@vik
the first two pics that i have shared are from CGM...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16superdil19talkie14

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks aru for sharing the pics.the first two pics he had shared on twitter also.
Haan the third pic out fit are like bhim dev he used wear that type.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19talkie14

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
wow ashish is very nice
vaise ashish to hai handsom
he looks very very nice

Cuty16talkie14smile.sara

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

thanks a lot for the pix guys...all d best ashish...u were fab in GKD..hope to see the same or better in CGM...

hey guys...this dress the net one..ditto from PRC..BHEEMDEV had this dress...Ouch

Guys I dont thik this pic is from CGM bec i hve seen this pic far earlier than CGM. this Pic is from his historical movie Alla Udhal. he is playing one of them in this movie. Only two pic in CGM pic gallery posted by khushi is from CGM one is on horse and in another has reebock strap in his hand

@ Red -- yes the outfit is same as BheemDev and vanraaj in PRC. Looking like from Gujraat of Midddle age or Sagar hve only 2 armed uniforms blk n brown -- L0LsLOL. when i saw this pic first time on Ashish FB i thought the same

In BTW Ashish is looking so handsome, smart and yonger
ya i think u are right because some times ago i read a news ashish work in aala udal movie

Cuty16talkie14smile.sara

talkie14

IF-Dazzler

talkie14

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I think the only 2 pictures of Ashish as CGM are the ones he has tweeted..the others have been around for sometime..The promos should be on air anytime now!!!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
lax i think promo shud be out this week or next week as i think there was article  that cgm manages to steal the treasure right under eyes of karvi and mayb thats when soemthing happens and his mother dies.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

magicalworld

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.