Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Bhagonwali: a visual/auditory medium (update p. 9) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

Waws

Groupbie

Waws

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I loved that they made this reunion look so natural.. like how it was shoot and where.
I loved the look in Guddu eyes and how it look red like how he was crying. you could see his sadness through his eyes
I loved how when Runjun ran to him to hug him, he had to step back a little because she came with so much force
I loved how he just stared and listened to her as she confessed to her mistakes and how much she loves him.
I loved the tone in Runjun voice as she said that loves him ( in hindi).
The more you watch it the more you love the feeling of being in love..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsagarJulie0001azuriajps01bhavni88Infofan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhagonwali: a visual/auditory medium (update p. 9) (Page 6)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Julie0001

Goldie

Julie0001

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waws

I loved that they made this reunion look so natural.. like how it was shoot and where.
I loved the look in Guddu eyes and how it look red like how he was crying. you could see his sadness through his eyes
I loved how when Runjun ran to him to hug him, he had to step back a little because she came with so much force
I loved how he just stared and listened to her as she confessed to her mistakes and how much she loves him.
I loved the tone in Runjun voice as she said that loves him ( in hindi).
The more you watch it the more you love the feeling of being in love..

That was beautiful Waws like poetry; your sentence flow really made me remember the details.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wawsazuriabhavni88

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
note to self:  have to update on this forum soon.

anyways... speaking of images... judging from how things are moving in the story, why do i get the feeling that i will be seeing a lot of pans, pans and pails in the near future?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24azuriajps01gardesbhavni88

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i'm pretty sure i'm not going to give away anything if i say that in today's episode i see a lot of pails and pots.  oh, and there is a big drum of water now. 

didn't i say that there will be lots of pots and pails from now on.  hello CV's Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001simran_singh_24azuriabhavni88

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Agin, AZ scene was nicely done. What I liked was the fact that Guddu
walks towards her, but stops and then sees if she will walk towards him. She does and starts running and he starts running towards her. But I loved the way he stops for a moment and lets her make the choice to come towards him.

I agree AZ, this definitely hearkens towards the future as they will have to keep meeting each other half-way, but it may be different who initiates.

I love reading what you write just to be abel to enjoy the language. The flow and use of words.Make more posts. :)
azuria

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001bhavni88

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

i'm pretty sure i'm not going to give away anything if i say that in today's episode i see a lot of pails and pots.  oh, and there is a big drum of water now. 

didn't i say that there will be lots of pots and pails from now on.  hello CV's Wink

Now Aginaya you have to explain yhourself. If you are talking about preggs then come with it if it is money come with it or happiness tell us do not keep us in suspance!!! Pleease:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69jps01Julie0001simran_singh_24

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Originally posted by Aginaya69

Now Aginaya you have to explain yhourself. If you are talking about preggs then come with it if it is money come with it or happiness tell us do not keep us in suspance!!! Pleease:)

LOL Az, you know i like being cryptic.  anyways, hopefully, i'm right in my hunches.  let me begin with a premise.

i've been analyzing how the CV's are developing the story, and from the start of the show until now, i noticed that they are actually very clear about when a particular track starts and ends.  i'm not talking about the small story tracks, but the main tracks.

from the looks of it, every main track takes about 3 1/2 months to run.  you know from the first few episodes what the story is going to be about.  until today, i would say that we are in the third main track.  the first track i would probably entitle as "the wedding", since it  has something to do with getting runjhun married.  if i remember correctly, there were three men lined up, and then guddu marries her (he wasn't part of the line-up).  the second track i would entitle as "the challenge" (or how to get guddu to stay in the marriage).  we see runjhun making such a challenge a few days after the wedding.  the first main track ended around mid march, which was the wedding.  the second track began immediately after the wedding, and ended mid june.  the third track started about july, and there was an interim from mid-june to end of june because the show was not sure if it would keep running.

what is the third story track?  at first, i thought it was consummating the marriage, but then that's going to sound too western.  if the show were produced in places like in the US, then yeah you might have a story track running for three months trying to do the deed.  the presence of too much water symbols, like rain, and then the faucets with running water, made me think freud at first.  but  then in the episode when guddu first romanced runjhun (the one which was ruined by the mamis), i saw a lot of pails, and pots.  i remember my literature professor telling me once about the womb symbol, and they are represented by anything that is deep.  so, i did some research about the womb symbol, and i came upon the article that i linked here.  so, putting two and two (or, in this particular show, three and three)  together, this is what i think.

the third track is about pregnancy.  it's going to be about guddu and runjhun's baby.  looking back, i realize now that when guddu and runjhun moved to their new place, there were a lot of children who greeted them.  now, as i think about it, there was not many children in and around PN.  but in the new place, you have lots of them.  also, everytime someone was going to comment about how close and how in love guddu and runjhun were, that adult person always had a kid in tow.  and leela, for the most part, brought a kid with her.  was it not that leela interrupted guddu and runjhun's romance because she needed to bring her (grand?)kid for immunization?  and remember that when guddu went to the market after they moved, the store keeper said something about saving money for the baby.

then, there was a difference between the two scenes when guddu and runjhun were very intimate.  in the rain scene, it was guddu who initiated.  there was heavy rains.  according to the link (the writer is a sociologist, so i trust the source), rain represents male sexual desires.  the other scene, which runjhun initiated, the scene had a lot of pots, and pails.  pots and pails are deep, and they are womb symbols.  then, the day after, what we see is runjhun over the range, and she wasn't attending to the boiling milk.  the milk spilled over.  according to the article, milk, although liquid, pertains to the female sexual desires.  and so does water in pails.  the faucet was very freudian to me, though, and that pertains to male sexual desires.  

the precap from the august 9 episode showed runjhun saying something about a surprise.  and, while following the FB public fanpages of himmanshoo and nivedita, we see a picture of runjhun in pink sari, and there were garlands and the red curtain and the whole thing looked like an SR.  if that was runjhun's surprise, then that means she is initiating.  that's why i said that if i read the CV's correctly, there will be lots of pots and pails and pans in the next few episodes. 

and what did we see.  the SR was interrupted, but it does not mean that runjhun's sexual desires were extinguished.  the milkman came.  so we have milk.  then, guddu brought the pot.  pot.  then, leela came and said the water is going to come only once during the day, so runjhun had to put water in containers.  what do we see?  a few pails, and lo and behold, a big drum of water.  the drum is the biggest container there.  womb symbols were in the end part of the episode. 

so, to make a long story short, i think that we will have the ultimate "touch", but that is not the end in itself.  it is a necessary action towards the most important factor, the baby.

PS: about the possible meaning being money... i had to laugh.  you see, as a filipino, i follow many superstitions, but i don't know the origins.  it could be chinese, hindu, or spanish/latin/south american.  for some time, i've been following this because someone told me it ensures that you will have money.  i keep my money in a plastic chamber pot.  i saw some store owners doing it, so i figured it must be superstition.  at first, i thought it was chinese, so i bought a red plastic chamber pot.  now that you brought it up, could it be that it is not chinese, but hindu in origin? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rubinayazuriajps01Julie0001simran_singh_24bhavni88Infofan

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Aginaya I loved reading what you have written. Dont be cryptik it much more fun to read what you think :)

Milk--- Nice about womens desire or wish or effort. The base is still water!!!
 It brought back certain other scenes to mind. In the very biggining Dimond overturnes a try that Runjhun is bringing for him to eat breakfast. The milk spills.- I took it runjhuns care and efforts go to waste.

On their first SR Runjhun brings Kesar milk for Guddu which he did not drink. The SR fizzeled out. Dimond drink it and suffer. It was ment for Guddu and any other person taking (Runjhun) suffers.

Runjhun spills the milk on MD wedding. MD cant controll her desires they spill :) ( I really like analysing this hahaha)

Amma is showen taking milk from the milkman. She makes the decision that MD is to marry Kukkan. Containing MDs desires or deeds.

Guddu is showen to take the milk from the milkman. Runjhun comes and take over. Guddu has stirred Runjhuns love, desire towards him. ( here it is love me love my dog. Guddu took care of MD despite not liking pandeys and Runjhuns intrest in knowing this man better awekens)

Then we see that the milkman refuses milk at PN to K and Billlo. Denoting there efforts dose not bring any rewards. Or their desiers is no more there to satisfy them.They are lacking it.

When Kalsanwali spills Mithos milk also denotes that Kalsanwali will foile Mithos efforts and her wishes or desires will go unanswered.

We see Runjhun boiling over milk and getting burned. The red bangels and her desire to be with Guddu is backfired by her mamis and she is hurt by her own longing and desires.

Now again we see Guddu taking milk from milkman. This time he has taken milk in the pot and asmuch as it should be no less no more but the appropriate amount. So Guddu will get his wife in time and in the manner it should be by both.

I hope I did not bore people :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubinayjps01simran_singh_24luvsagarJulie0001bhavni88

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.