Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Bhagonwali: a visual/auditory medium (update p. 9) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
What lovely way you put up a picture of water in a contex. Very well done.

That scene in green suite when Runjhun wants to wash away Guddus touch and realisation that she cannot is just so strong and so very well emoted by Nivedita.

IIn dearth of water Runjhun drink tdandai and get drunk. And we have a sweet episode with a carefree soul.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24Dia_FAginaya69luvsagarJulie0001Infofan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhagonwali: a visual/auditory medium (update p. 9) (Page 5)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
this is not going to be an analysis.  this is just a testament to how i think the CV's did an awesome job in the maha episode. 

CV's, really love the maha episode.  i love the ending, when runjhun was walking back, and then she turned around because she felt guddu's presence. 

i like how you blurred guddu from afar at first, like seeing it through runjhun' teary eyes.  and then, you made guddu's image clear.  i like how, when they ran to each other, they didn't embrace each other so soon.  they had to wait for another train to come (did you guys plan that out, or was it just a coincidence).  i like the wide angle of their first embrace; you can see the train passing by.  i like how you focus on their embrace from different angles continuously (so very indian tv, quite new to me, really, and you guys do it so well). 

didn't i say it was going to be a really good episode?  trains scenes (or bus scenes, or any public commuter scenes) and love confessions, with someone running, really go together, no matter how cliche it is. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Ssimran_singh_24Dia_Fazuriajps01Julie0001edabellabhavni88Infofan

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

this is not going to be an analysis.  this is just a testament to how i think the CV's did an awesome job in the maha episode. 

CV's, really love the maha episode.  i love the ending, when runjhun was walking back, and then she turned around because she felt guddu's presence. 

i like how you blurred guddu from afar at first, like seeing it through runjhun' teary eyes.  and then, you made guddu's image clear.  i like how, when they ran to each other, they didn't embrace each other so soon.  they had to wait for another train to come (did you guys plan that out, or was it just a coincidence).  i like the wide angle of their first embrace; you can see the train passing by.  i like how you focus on their embrace from different angles continuously (so very indian tv, quite new to me, really, and you guys do it so well). 

didn't i say it was going to be a really good episode?  trains scenes (or bus scenes, or any public commuter scenes) and love confessions, with someone running, really go together, no matter how cliche it is. 

Beutifuly said.Aginaya. In blue. I got stuck on the lines of train paasing by. Yes a foreshadowing. The next train has to come before the hug can take place. Runjhun sees Guddu in a blurr seems distance and she runs and he runs towards one another but then stands still. Waiting. and then the other train comes and then they meet and get togather.

Very subtuly given the information about what to expect in the coming weeks.

Dia_FAginaya69jps01Julie0001bhavni88Infofan

Julie0001

Goldie

Julie0001

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Agin, AZ scene was nicely done. What I liked was the fact that Guddu
walks towards her, but stops and then sees if she will walk towards him. She does and starts running and he starts running towards her. But I loved the way he stops for a moment and lets her make the choice to come towards him.

I agree AZ, this definitely hearkens towards the future as they will have to keep meeting each other half-way, but it may be different who initiates.

simran_singh_24Dia_Fazuriaedabellabhavni88Infofan

simran_singh_24

simran_singh_24

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Ag,Az &JP nice thoughts, enlightening to me as usual.

Though I was bit disappointed with the CVs for going bolloywood,  I liked  the contrast it brought out in G & R's confession of love;when Guddu bared his heart at the temple he was all soft & whispers unlike him and RJ in ME, had to scream out her feelings in front of a crowd of strangers unlike her.

IMO ,The deserted temple was more of Rj's place, peaceful and private, where she is at home but an alien space for Guddu who doesn't frequent  temples, where as the crowded railway station was more of Guddu's space, loud, vibrant, buzzing with people,trains and activities but not typically RJ's sapce.

The use of temple & train station for places to  express their love for each other kind of made it clear how far they both have to go out of their character & comfort zones to accept their love.
Didn't like RJ saying "I love you" in English, very unKanuaj, but this track was so drawn out I would've enjoyed it even if she had spoken in Mandarin /Swahili.LOL

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 07 August 2011 at 3:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_FAginaya69azuriajps01Julie0001bhavni88Infofan

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Well ME was great and lots of visuals.
Running---

Guddu in his love for Runjhun is faar ahead of her. She is left behind in her doubts and suspicions. That gap or distance is so far that she cannot cover it fast. She has to run for it. She has hurdels still but now she is abel to cross over her hurdels. She is not getting any help from outside.( no rikshaw awailable) she has to cover the base on foot then she gets some help ( a rikshaw and ammas remark about Guddu and his love and that she deserves to be deprived of it) She comes home. Empty like her life without Guddu. She comes out and got help from out side her family Leela aunty. She even gets Three wheeler. Who stops the scooter to talk in the phone. She cannot wait two minutes now and thus makes another bad judgement. She again trust her family her mama.  She is locked in a room. Now she lookes for openings and makes one to come out. She climbs out of that high wall high opening. A bigger hurdel and her pride. She bend down  near the earth. Significant she is close to her gutfeelings and her basic nature. She gets another scooter who is Jabbo. She first begs but then fights. She is not timid any longer. She is abel to hurt others to achive what she wants. A very subtel devlopment in Runjhuns character.

All in all she has to cover the distance on her own and thats what made it delayed. Even at the station Guddu is avoiding her.  She finds him but they talk through the bars in the window. Significant is that there is still a barrier. They are on different levels. Now Guddu is elevated and going forward while she runs but could not keep up with the train. Her cry of confession of love is heard by the winds and other people but not by Guddu who has moved forward at a fast speed.

Runjhun is still on foot!

I hope I made some sense. Otherwise contradict it :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24Dia_FAginaya69jps01Julie0001bhavni88Infofan

Julie0001

Goldie

Julie0001

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Everyone has such good thoughts. Simran I like the contrast of the two scenes. AZ as always you put it so well

During the Love confession, Guddu's is in a temple setting and the motion is circular. They are alone and the moment, while passionate is structured. The Savitri Vrat ritual gives the love confession a gravity and also a form. This form balances the passion that is in Guddu's speech. And what we see is really a rational dialogue in which Guddu lays out in a sequential manner how he has fallen in love with RJ. We can say that each turn around the tree marked the gradual awakening of Guddu's love. So as you say, Guddu had to come to Runjhun's world. The circular imagery was beautiful; each turn step by step together was of course like a re-taking of their vows. Guddu's voice was low and measured as he confesses his love. There is a somberness that fits the surroundings.

But as Simran says, this time Runjhun has to go to Guddu's world for her love confession. Actually in Dec-Mar episode Guddu is always surrounded by  a crowd; for some reason I miss the crowd around him. While the scene before was quiet and tranquil, here it is feverish and rushed. The motion is linear and horizontal. Trains are moving apart and towards each other.
It is so easy to miss each other in this world. One really has to search and seek. While in the last scene Guddu propels and continues  the circular movement, Runjhun has to stop the linear movement of the train. Her love confession is meant to halt the motion of Guddu moving away from her, while Guddu helps Runjhun maintain and complete her circular motion.

Runjhun's love confession bursts out of her and calms the din around her. It is the most emotional we have seen her and she really speaks to Guddu with her whole heart tumbling out of her in erratic and tumbling ways. Her words were not as logical as Guddu's but erupts from a deep still well inside of her. It was lovely. Her voice has to yell out the words to rise above the ruckus and noise that surrounds her. Her initial frenzied declaration matches her surroundings.
There is a volcanic rush, like a zippered pocket being manically emptied.

And at the end in the rickshaw ride we can see the image of the open air, the rustic beauty is where their two words meet. The joy is beautiful here.

Edited by jpalagrawal - 08 August 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsagarsimran_singh_24Dia_FAginaya69azuriajps01bhavni88Infofan

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
We usually talk about visual from the point of view of Gunjhun. Today I want to talk from the point of view of mama mami. In the ME I saw it from both prespective and it made me wonder for the future tracks.

I saw that Runjhun escaped from mama mami. Mamis cought up with her but she pushed them away. They rethink and put other resources at work Vishnu . I dont know if it is going to be vishnu or not but a man some one on the street. Who will take or kidnap Runjhun. Take her away from her normal surroundings and lock her in the darkness. Darkness can denote no way out, despair, sorrow sepration from light ( Guddu?). She sees a ray of light and comes out or escape.

Mama mami are relaxing after her lockup and think now she cannot escape. Because the darkness is all encompassing. But she did. Since I put Guddu as light I think that ray of hope is Guddu and he make her come out of darkness. The mama mami are surprised and the unthinkeble has happened. I liked what Kalsanwali said. "Oh she has become clever now" so In some way that daqrkness which the mama mami consider as total victory of them has a ray of light that she uses.

Then we see mamas on the same road a paralell track but opposit direction. They watch their happiness and joy from distance. They approch them but Gunjhun is not intrested of them. They watch them enjoy tea and see them leaving. They dont even bother to say anything to Mama mami. no going back to mama mami for Gunjhun.

I hope I make some sense.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsagarsimran_singh_24jps01Julie0001bhavni88

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.