Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Bhagonwali: a visual/auditory medium (update p. 9) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

luvsagar

luvsagar

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
This is one thread that the CVs definitely need to read.  Such insightful analysis and informs the reader why the viewers fell in love with BBAT and the lead characters and empahsizes thats what we want back from the creatives!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriapressunikki.171Infofan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhagonwali: a visual/auditory medium (update p. 9) (Page 3)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Fullu agree luvsager.

The details about all those unforgettfull scenes that we have memorized due to uniquness is well documented in this thread. And the consisteancy can bechecked too by reading and cross readingThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
The scene in the rain...

At one point both Guddu and Runjhun are standing with their backs towards on another... Foreshadowing... Seperation... Runjhun crying... pain and sorrow... Guddu first angry... then approches her... and then leaves her and throw the bangle piceses... And then Runjhun stops him?????

It would be intresting to see how it plays out??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24Aginaya69pressuInfofan

Julie0001

Goldie

Julie0001

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I agree that there is a lot going on visually.

The rain was not your average rain scene, but a deluge. A washing clean, or actually drowning of sorts? The walls are blue and become blue-black and one can imagine characters being caught under the sea, visually speaking. These versions of these characters have got to go.

Frame not fitting, food, everything out of sync. Runjhun gives Guddu a picture of himself...should be a picture of her, or them. She cannot read him and as AZ says has yet to understand him. The metaphor of pic in frame.

Kitchen scene takes on tragi-comedy sequence. New roles of trying to please each other not working. Guddu cannot be Mr. Perfect husband. Second time he says that he cannot do something domestic and she must do it.

Rain sequence, passionate but again mis-communication. Guddu very grabby and RJ's eyes closed against the moment. She succumbs, but then asserts hersef.

Before when at odds, characters were more free to be themselves; they somehow worked in tandem and there was a flow. Now both are more fulfilling societal interpretation of  marital roles and it is out of sync. RJ is walking through the role of wife and is uncomfortable. Guddu of course calls her on it. Why did she come with him?

His playing the perfect husband is a disjunction. Something major indeed needs to happen to break these characters into more authentic versions of themselves.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzsimran_singh_24peachesandcreamAginaya69azuriajps01Infofan

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
JP very well said. The thing about not being in sync is the matter. They both try but on the wrong things.

Runjhun cant give herself to him thats why his picture not hers. She cannot even give her picture to him.Big smile

You said it well.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24peachesandcreamAginaya69jps01-Ishana-Julie0001Infofan

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
here's an updated list of the images found in Bhagonwali:

page 1
simran_singh_24:  vehicular movements
etna:  PN looking like a prison
azuria:  blackout in Gunjhun's area and in PN

page 2
jpalagrawal:  difference in height between the 2 leads; runjhun's scarf around guddu's neck
aginaya:  reference to bangles as discussed by wafah in "cuts and bruises"
azuria:  rain, picture of guddu not fitting in frame, malpua and runjhun;  everything being out of sync

also, i'd like to mention another good thread about the kundali, started by luvsagar.  the link to that discussion is:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1698714
the kundali has become a very important object in bhagonwali, and the fact that the CV's are beefing up on this aspect of the story gives us more reason to really pay attention to it. 

in the july 22 episode, we see that the guddu makes runjhun sign some papers.  if you notice the video
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1737230
part 2 daily motion link at 10:25

we are not only shown runjhun signing the papers.  we also see exactly what she is signing.  given that the CV's focused on what the paper contains, i feel that we can refer back to this as reference to future events that are coming. 

i don't know if it's just me and the fact that i am an outsider of hindu culture, or there's really something to what i observed in terms of story.  my eyes were drawn to the image of  shiv and parvati (thanks gardes and mikan_sakura for the info).  i tried to look up their story, and it was very interesting.  at this point, i don't know if the focus on the image is just for prop purposes, or for plot purposes.  i just feel there is a need to document this particular scene.  it may serve a purpose in the future.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1736449
27:33

Edited by Aginaya69 - 23 July 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriaInfofan

simran_singh_24

simran_singh_24

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i don't know if it's just me and the fact that i am an outsider of hindu culture, or there's really something to what i observed in terms of story.  my eyes were drawn to the image of  shiv and parvati (thanks gardes and mikan_sakura for the info).  i tried to look up their story, and it was very interesting.  at this point, i don't know if the focus on the image is just for prop purposes, or for plot purposes.  i just feel there is a need to document this particular scene.  it may serve a purpose in the future.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1736449
27:33

Ag,
@bold above: IMAO it means an act of God is on the way.There was heavy hint of God power.Amma was cleaning a photo of Gods,Guddu & Baba had their face off at temple,Baba was actually praying not cursing,all these are building up for divine intervention and I must suspend my reasoning for few episodes.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 24 July 2011 at 6:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69azuriaInfofan

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Well I could not stop myself from "Three"
 well we see the first storm when Guddu is at Madushala and Run jhu gets sad. He comes home and approches her and then Abi comes up and he fights burn clothes and leave.

Second time the storm comes Guddu has already left but comes back with the storm at Savtri Vratt and bring back Runjhun the other day the saree get stuck in the bedpost and Runjhun thinks he is holding it. He explains that he will not touch her without her permission.

Third time the storm comes it comes with rains  really havey rains. It could be that everything gets clean, or they be washed away in the flash flood. Or to blurr their vision.  Guddu approceh Runjhun ( I think blurred fits since his desire blurred his vision) She decline later a fight sort of but both get back inside their home.

This time the storm is much fierce then before and is going to affect them more then just winds did.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzsimran_singh_24Aginaya69

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.