Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Bhagonwali: a visual/auditory medium (update p. 9) (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Some intresting things in the current track .

This is the second time that Runjhun use phone but the information is lost. Her bhaag is not working for her.The first time was when Mitho called MD about the attack on Gudduand the battery died.

Guddu got slpped by amma second time first was after the touch incident.

Guddu was behind bars second time. First time Runjhun had filed a false complaint on harassement. And he did not accepted her effort to ractify the mistake. This time too the charges are falls but he accepts the bail.

This is the second time that Guddu said that he will not protest if amma thinks that even after his swering at her feet that he has not done any wrong want to punish him he will not make a sound and take the punishment whichever she choose. First time was when amma was given poisen and she had lodged a complaint against her own sons.

Neelu is the third person to overhear from outside the kitchen. Twice Guddu about kundli, about chili in the food and now Neelu .

Second time Runjhun is being shot and she survive. Third time who gets hit is anyones guess?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jonathanramdathljcruzjps01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhagonwali: a visual/auditory medium (update p. 9) (Page 14)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
@azuria
I would either say Jabbu or Kukkan or Neelu

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

@azuria
I would either say Jabbu or Kukkan or Neelu

Well w/lookin' at these 3 people, if the 3rd shot results in death then I hope it's Nilu that gets this shot.  Of course we want our dear Kukkan to be alive & I really hope Jabbo eventually transforms into a decent being so I don't want him to get the deathly shot either.    

Edited by edabella - 23 November 2011 at 5:54pm

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I forgot to mention that this is the second time Runjhun is abducted and locked in a room first time it was her mama mami who did that to her.

So now we see that in lots of things its Runjhun who had gone through the hard times two times so the remaining is Guddus lot.

So He get shot???
He get locked???
He gets abducted???

And Runjhun tells amma that she did not listened to her and redy to take any punishment amma gives her????

Third slap is delivered to Runjhun????

What do you say am I right in my assumptions????

jonathanramdath

Groupbie

jonathanramdath

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
@ azuria

No one will get shot

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonathanramdath

@ azuria

No one will get shot

I hope so.
My assuptions are based on the three times things. Thats all no offense ment to any one.

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I came back to thnis thread since my thoughts do not fit in any threadUnhappy

Well I was thinking again about two incidents that mama mami made Runjhun do things even if she did not wanted that.

1. was after the touch it was mama mami who made an issue that she became impure and how can Abhigyan marry her. In the end her engagem,ent broke.

2. after wedding when Runjhun found out that she got married to Guddu mama mami made en issue to get her declared married to Guddu.

I wonder what will be the third thig they will do???

As I said in a wu that what should Guddu do if Runjhun is away from home and someone says that she is soild what should Guddu do?

But I came to realize that it is actually mama mami who will force Runjhun again in the same manner as with Abhigyan that she is adultorous woman/wife and not fit to live with Guddu and if Abhigyan can leave her after the touch issue how can Guddu keep her as his wife after she has been away with another man (kidnapped) for so many days.

I post these to start a debate not just to force my assumptions.
azuria

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks...some very interesting reading...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.