Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Azuria
Oh...
I have a feeling that the CVs may make Runjhun have a miscarriage to create another storyline,its a common thing in Zee TV shows to have miscarriages(Abha,Archana,Bani and the lost goes on...)
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am thinking of the episode yesterday the 19th sept. 2011.

There were many intresting things in it.
Pappu Yadav called Guddu Mahan Guddu Bhaiya. Further he said that on every brick of PN is signd with that Guddu Shukla is the damaad of PN. And its calling to its damaad.

Here PY is sarcastic since the sons have morgaged the house but the damaad is coming to the rescue. The damaad is supposed to be served not made to save the inlaws property and help out when the worthless sons do things like Pandeys did.

PY said further that the daughter of the Pandey house has done some magic on you. It is another insult like you are a yes husband to your wife. Or a slave to your wife. A dabaang Guddu Shukla should keep his wife in his controll and not do as she says.

All the mama mamis are tghe way they are. But Kalsanwali tops the scales. She said that " have we ever kicked you out of the house in this way, when you did not have anyweher else to go"
I remmebered the night when she pushed out Runjhun in the night to get back the money from Guddu and she should not returne without the money. And that Billo and Mitho did not stop Kalsanwali from doing it.
In this situation the culprit are all three. One did the deed but the other two had the chance to stop her, show  some civilcurage/ humanity towards Runjhun but they did not.

One thing that Amma said was about Guddu. "he is a true offspring" That one sentance encompasses so much about the love between parent child, duties towards one another and care that they bestow on the elders by giving respect and saving there position as a respectable senior citizen.

Lovely dialouges.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One thing I found quite interesting in today's episode was the way the M&Ms were turned away from the temple, after they took shelter there, that doesn't happen normally. I quite liked the way Diamond led them to the temple, sort of leading(trying to lead) them on a different path.
Seemed, like their wicked ways have even offended the Gods
and they are abandoned by everyone & every thing.  Time to reap the fruits of their bad deeds? I sincerely hope so.
azuria thumbnail
In todays episode we saw that the name of the house changed from Pandey nivas to Lalita Nivas. I went back to the episode of Guddu locking all the pandeys out of their bathrooms. And  that day Rajju pandey said " today Guddu has locked us out of our bathrooms next we will be locked out of our rooms and then he may even lock the house and wont let us come in" and then they paid him ten lakhs to get him out of the PN.

Guddu locked them out from Bathroom, they did not changed their behaviour their mother locked them out of their rooms still they remain lazy and cheaters. In the end Guddu bought the house and throw them out of the house and they still keep on cheating and living on others hard earned money.

This is the second time when Runjhun is asking guddu for forgivness by holding her ears. The third time will be very special and intresting and then she will understand the evilness of her mama mamis and at that time Guddu will Forgive her . That time she will realise his loves deapeth and his big heart.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its somewhat bothering me as to why they did not show us a final closure to the Shukla Niwas house (specially from Guddu's POV)?   Something like both of them sadly leaving the house and Guddu locking the main door.  Afterall, they have sooo many good (and some bad) memories of their married life in that house.

Does this mean they will go back there one more time, or was the eviction notice kind of an indication to the closed chapter there?
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Its somewhat bothering me as to why they did not show us a final closure to the Shukla Niwas house (specially from Guddu's POV)?   Something like both of them sadly leaving the house and Guddu locking the main door.  Afterall, they have sooo many good (and some bad) memories of their married life in that house.

Does this mean they will go back there one more time, or was the eviction notice kind of an indication to the closed chapter there?

I think the eviction notice is like they have been kicked out of their house too. They showed the most important thing there that they started talking and come to LN in some semblems of friendlyness.

Runjhunremmebering the time in SN was important since there she had a life and first time some joy even if her mama mami were messing with their lives all the time.

So when she was thinking of PN  standing in the kitchen she was remmebering how they all used to talk to her and said things to her in contrast to what she experinced in SN. She had tears in her eyes while thinking of the time in PN.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

@Azuria
Oh...
I have a feeling that the CVs may make Runjhun have a miscarriage to create another storyline,its a common thing in Zee TV shows to have miscarriages(Abha,Archana,Bani and the lost goes on...)

Uh, The miscarriage thing with the main heroine has gotten old, especially with it happening to present, main, Zee heroines.  Unlike Abha & Archana, Runjhun is a bhagonwali & I'm thinkin' if a baby is in a bhagonwali's womb won't nothing serious happen to it?  If Runjhun's touch just happens to do wonders then like how it did with Guddu's mom for example, then won't the child she is carrying be end up being fine & if she has completely gotten rid of the dosh in her kundali, then I'm thinkin' she won't have trouble giving birth to a son but if the dosh still isn't completely removed, then she might end up miscarrying him & Gunjhun's daughter will be their fist kid.  Then she will maybe perform a ritual after her daughter is born to get rid of the rest of the dosh so she won't have to suffer another miscarriage & there's more of a chance she will have a son.   The other scenario is her not having any miscarriage at all with both daughter & sonπŸ˜ƒ.  I guess I don't fully understand this dosh business on the showπŸ˜†  
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

I just could not let it be when someone said about Guddu wearing shoes and Runjhun running in slipper.

Dirty feet against welshodd feet.

Runjhun is running away from Guddu and thinks that she is doing her duty as a wife. She is not taking precautions about her own reputaion while she is running after Aghori baba, She is not fully prepred about what will happen with her. Guddu has taken precautions. He is not blinded and thus keeps his selfrespect and value intact.

We also see that Runjhun is going further and further away from Guddu even when she thinks that she will come closer to him and keep him alive. She is not thinking of the dangers that she will meet she is not prepared for it but if one could say goes in fullhardy to achive something that is elusive.

I thought about the kawarias in a different light as well. Now is the time for kawarias in India they travell far and long to do this pillgrimage. Guddu went against it. First I just put it being coming in contact with his parents but then I thought that he will also go against to what is prevelent in the society. ( I was thinking about Ravan, Sita haran and agnipariksha.)

I took the above post which I wrote earlier and suddenly realize that situation is simmilar between Guddu and Runjhun once again. Guddu is showen with his shoes and Runjhun in Chappals, He is warning her of dangers but she is leaving in belife that she will do something worthwhile and benifit others. Just like when she followed the Aghoribaba and got a solution.

In my opinion we should get ready for the track with Aghori Baba wanting to marry Runjhun since now she is been freed by her husband it is a situation that can arise since Guddu will not let her return. On the otherhand I can also understand that his mother may come in picture regarding Runjhuns Dosha in the kundli.

I also thought that now Guddu has reffred to Runjhun two times as Kaljug ki Sita. Once at the engagemnet episode 1 of jan 2011 and now recently when he was telling Kukkan that this time he will not forgive Runjhun easly since she is the Kaljugs Sita and forgives everyone.

Refference to Guddus father is brought in with change in Guddus behaviour.
He said that he did not took favour/debt of his father why should he take it from her in the prison and after that he harassed her.
He said that his father lactured him about right and wrong and starts drinking after the marriage.
He reffers to his father about Aghoribaba and then helps Runjhun in her endavours to clear the dosh in her kundli (opposit to Guddus belife and character)
He reffers to his father again saying when my father did not care about me so why should you or anyone. This will be another drastic change in Guddu is hearladed.
azuria thumbnail
I come back to this thread after seeing the precap of Pappu Yadav shooting Runjhun.

Now Runjhun have been shot at two times and is saved. What will happen the third time.?

As I have said that two times is Guddus and one time is Runjhuns. She is saved two times by Guddus bhaag since her own bhaag dose not work for her. Unless she is togather with Guddu. Now she has been seperated from Guddu and her mama mami are hoping that again her bhaag will not work for her but for them as it used to. They have no knowledge of Guddus Kundli and thus belive that they can succeed in their endavour. They did succeed in their endavours as long as Runjhun was not married to Guddu. After that every time their plans have fisseled out and that is not due to Runjhuns bhaag but Guddus.

Thats my belife and I could be colossalt wrongπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: azuria

I come back to this thread after seeing the precap of Pappu Yadav shooting Runjhun.

Now Runjhun have been shot at two times and is saved. What will happen the third time.?

As I have said that two times is Guddus and one time is Runjhuns. She is saved two times by Guddus bhaag since her own bhaag dose not work for her. Unless she is togather with Guddu. Now she has been seperated from Guddu and her mama mami are hoping that again her bhaag will not work for her but for them as it used to. They have no knowledge of Guddus Kundli and thus belive that they can succeed in their endavour. They did succeed in their endavours as long as Runjhun was not married to Guddu. After that every time their plans have fisseled out and that is not due to Runjhuns bhaag but Guddus.

Thats my belife and I could be colossalt wrongπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

😲 Guddu is also a BhagonWala ??? 😲 I never knew ! πŸ˜†

A lovely thread we have here!! πŸ˜ƒ