Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

"Chupke Se Sunn Is Dil Ki Dhun"

Hello mohabattians..this is Anshita some of you know me and some don't..ok let me introduce myself I m a very big fan of Arjuhi/Karnika and KMH.

I m here with an OS & m writing fr first time in my life so please jhel lena mujhe..i know I m not a good writer but I write dis because my "spamming toli" forced me to write especially my little sis madhu aka moonkmh..a big hug for you madhu..

Priyal,Vrshu,Awi,Shritti thank you so much guys for ur support..:)

This is a short story of arjuhi about love..

The words written in italics are thought.

If you like it please press like and I m waiting for ur comments too:D

Ok here it goes dn't through ande,tamatar on me

The hall is fully decorated with different type of flowers, lightening, candels, white and red curtains are hanging  on different walls, lots of food stalls.. everything is perfect and in centre DJ is playing favourite songs of couple..yes couple today is the fifth wedding anniversary of Romit and Shefali my best buddies from college, they fall in love with each other from the first day of college yupp that was love at first sight n at the last year of college they both get married and today they also going to announce a good news,they are going to become parents for second time. I am very happy for my friends. Mostly all the old friends of ours and many relatives are invited today at this party but I m waiting for only "one person" that person whom I love d most that person without whom my life is incomplete he is the first and last men on earth whom I love..no one can take his place he is the one who complete me yes love of my life,my dream man "Arjun Punj"..he is the most handsome guy on this earth,he had chocolate brown eyes which are too sexy you can say "kaatil nighaien "uski aankhon ki kashish me koi bhi kho jaye..he has the sexiest smile in  the whole world and everytime he smiled my heart skip a beat..me Arohi is deeply madly in love with him.

All the guests are start arriving its 8.30 pm and there is no sign of Arjun. All people are busy in greeting each other n gossiping. Romit and Shefali are too lost in each other. Mostly all the couples are dancing on the dance floor.

Again I looked at door but still no sign of Arjun. And it starts raining outside, I love rain,rain and i had a very strong connection so I decided to go outside..as I went outside the memories of past start flashing in my mind.."kya hota agar us din mere arjun ko kuch ho jata to??" As this thought appeared tears start forming in my eyes n I lost in my thought.

PAST

Me n Arjun met at the first day of college at the fee counter. Because bearish ki wajah se traffic jam tha aur mai bahut late ho chuki thi.." oh God aaj form milne ka last day hai aur itni lambi line..mere waha pahuchane tak to counter bhi band ho jaye ga..kya karu??" I said to myself.

'I was very angry at Shefali, nalayak ne apne liye form le liya aur mujhe bhool gai..soch kuch soch arohi jaldi'

Then I saw a tall handsome guy at the counter n I said" isse jaaake bolti hu..dikhne me to accha lag raha hai meri help jaroor karega" I said it little louder.

One girl from the line said" wo sadu wo to ladkiyo se theek se baat bhi nahi karta wo kya tumhari help karega"

'Gosh isko bhi apna mooh abhi kholna tha..common aro ek try maar le..shayad wo teri jhelp kar de'

I walked towards him and called him "excuse me"

He turned around to face me and as I looked into in deep brown eyes I forgot for what I came here.

He smiled and said "yes..may I help you?"

I thought wo ladki pagal thi kya?? Ye to mujhse itni sweetly baat kar raha hai..kitni acchi voice hai iski..

He waved his hand in front of my eyes"hello??"

"umm ya..please kya aap mere liye bhi ek form le lenge actually traffic ki wajah se mai kafi late ho chuki hu n itni lambi lin.."

"Okay" he said n turned towards the counter.

Pata nahi kyu us waqt aisa laga jaise mera iske sath kuch rishta hai..wo bilkul bhi ajnabi nahi laga..kuch to khaas tha hum dono ke beech par kya??

Ye thi hamari pehli mulakat..he come to me n said "Arohi..here is ur form.."

"hw do you know my name??"

"ispe likha hai" he said showing me form.

"ohh..thanx.."

"Arjun..Arjun Punj"he said n moved away from me. I am constantly looking at him.

Kuch to baat hai..kuch naya sa feel ho raha hai..par kya??

Time passes slowly and I knw more n more about each other..he's very reserve type of person..jyada baat nahi karta tha..ladkiyo se bhi kam baat karta hai par jab bhi mere samne aata tha apni sweet si smile de kar mujhe confuse kar jata tha.

We didn't talk to each other..bas sath me ghumna , party karna bt jyada baat nahi krate the..wo shayad is liye kyuki hamari aankhein ekdusre ki baatein samjh jati thi..

"Dil ke jasbato ki aawaj nahi hoti,

Iqraar me suro ki barsaat nahi hoti,

Nigahein bayaa kar deti hai sari dastaan,

Mohabbat lafzo ki mohtaz nhai hoti"

Aise hi 3 years nikal gaye or hum sirf smile hi krte reh gye ek dusre ko dekh kar..lekin wo smile bhi kuch alag hi thi.

At the day of farewell we all was very excited. Shefali was jumping with happiness because today Romit is going to propose her officially. Rashi & Rajveer both are so happy because after 1 year of struggle their parents finally agree for their marriage. Shefu, Rashi , purvi and me all are waiting for others at the party when all the girls start staring at the door n my heart start beating very fast because I know only Arjun can do this. My eyes finally met him and as usual I lost in that deep intense eyes. I came back from my thoughts when Purvi pinch me n said "aaj to jaake use bata de ki tujhe usse kitani mohabbat hai.." "nahi mai kaise bolungi?? No no purvi I can't" I said very nervously. Only Purvi know about my feeling for Arjun.

Purvi "jaa ke koshish to kar usse baat karne ki n m sure jis tarah se wo tujhe dekhta hai usse to yahi lagta hai ki wo bhi tere liye kuch feel karta hai"

Arohi " aisa kuch nahi hai wo sab  ko aise hi dekhta hai"

Purvi " accha agar aisa hai to abhi tk na jaane uski kitani girlfriends hoti tu hi bata..Natasha to uske liye pagal hai bt nhi Arjun aisa nhi h..use in stupid ladkiyo mai koi interest nhi h"

Arohi " accha tu ye kaise keh sakti hai ki use mujhme interest hai???"

Purvi " aro khud ko aur mujhe bevakoof banana band kar..tujhe uski aankhon me kuch dikhayi nhi deta?? Arjun Punj ki jis ek smile par ladkiya marti hai wo smile usne sabse jyada tujhe dekh kr di hai..ab bol ki tujhe ye sb nhi pata..aur college ke baad pata nahi tum dono mil bhi paoge ya nahi??"

I was in deep thought after what purvi said 'sach me agar mai usse nahi mil payi to kaise rahungi? and come out from my train of thoughts when Arjun called my name "Arohi.." 'gosh what a sweet sexy voice he had please Arjun keep repeating my name please 'I thought. Again he called my name but this time little louder "Arohi.." "huh" was my answer.

Arjun- "can you please dance with me?"

'Oh my God in these three years first time heartthrob of college Arjun Punj asked for dance to a girl n that girl is none other than me..omg m on cloud nine..kya purvi sach bol rhi thi kya arjun sach me mere liye kuch feel karta hai..' I thought and again I heard his voice "Please.." "y..yaa..s..sure" I said m feeling very nervous and again I thought "kya ye sach hai ki agar kisi ko pure dil se chaho to wo shaks bina kuch bole bhi aapke dil ki aawaj sun leta hai?? Kya aisa ho sakta hai??"  He hold my hand and we walked toward dance floor. The second he touched me my whole body felt a shiver and I was blushing very hard. All other students including Rashi- Rajveer, Shefu-Romit & purvi-salil already on dance floor.

As Purvi saw me with Arjun on dance floor she come to me n whispered in my ear "best of luck..aaj use bata de ki kitani mohabbat hai.." and with a wink she left.

DJ start playing a romantic song and lights were dim..and we start moving with the rhythm of music.

Aaa aa...

(Male)
Sajde mein yun hi jhukta hoon
Tum pe hi aa ke rukta hoon
Kya yeh sab ko hota hai

(Female)
Hum ko kya lena hai sab se
Tum se hi sab batein ab se
Ban gaye ho tum meri dua

(Male)
Kya yeh sab ko hota hai

(Female)
Ban gaye ho tum meri dua

Khuda Jaane ke mein fida hun
Khuda Jaane mein mit gaya
Khuda jaane yeh kyun huwa hai
Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda

Arjun-" Arohi you know..you have the prettiest smile in this world.." as he said that my cheeks start turning red and as he saw me blushing he said " n u know one more thing u look more pretty & beautiful when you blush.." now we both are totally lost in each other..the song is perfect..its lyrics perfectly suit on my situation right now I m exactly feeling like this for arjun.

Tu kahe to tere hi kadam ke
main nishanon pe
Chalun rukun ishaare pe
Tu kahe tho khwabon ka bana ke
Main bahana sa
Mila karu sirhaane pe

Ohhh
Tum se dil ki baatein seekhi
Tum se hi yeh raahe seekhi
Tum pe marr ke mein tho
Jjee gaya

Arjun- " pata hi nahi chala kitni jaldi 3 years gujar gye lagta h abhi kal hi ki baat hai jb maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha.."

Arohi- "ha mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta h jaise kl hi hum mile ho fee counter pe.."

Arjun " nahi fee counter par nhi "

Arohi (confused)- "matlab???"

Arjun- " matlab maine tumhe pehli baar fee counter par nhi bus me dekha tha..remember usi din baarish ki wajah se traffic problem thi n tumne bus li  thi college aane ke liye.."

Arohi-" ha yaad hai..par kya tum bhi usi b.."

Arjun-" ha mai bhi usi bus me tha aur jab tumne wo old aunty ki help ki thi tabhi mujhe pata chal gya tha ki tum kitni sweet nature ki ho..and I like you from that moment"

I m staring him 'he just called me sweet n he said he like me..ise meri smile acchi lagti hai oh god kya mai ise bata du ki mai isse kitna pyar karti hu..'

Arohi- " haa pata hi nhi chala itne din kaise gujar gaye or dekho na pata nhi iske baad hum mil bhi payenge ya nahi??"

As arjun listen this he tightened his grip on my waist and pull me more closer us pal aisa laga jaise wo mujhe khud se kabhi door nhi jane dega.

Dil kahe ke aaj tho, chupa lo tum
panahon mein
Ke darr hai tum ko kho doonga
Dil kahe ki sambhal zara khushi ko
Na nazar laga
Ke darr hai mein tho ro dunga

I m constantly looking into his eyes n trying to understand his emotions.

Hooo
Karthi hoon sao vaade tum se
Bandhe dil ke dhaage tum se
Yeh tumhe na jane kya hua

Arjun- "party ke baad piche backyard me aa sakti ho??"

I m very happy but I control my smile n ask -" kyu??"

Ajun "tumhare liye ek surprise hai tumhari life ka best surprise.."

I smiled and nodded my head in yes.

(Male)

Kya yeh sab ko hota hai

(Female)
Ban gaye ho tum meri dua

(Song; Khuja jaane

Movie- Bachana ae haseeno)

We both are lost into each other and came out when we heard large applause..and we both moved in different directions. I turned back and saw Arjun was staring at me and I blushed again he give his killing smile.

Purvi asked me teasingly "oye hoye ab to ek dusre se najrein bhi nahi hat rahi..kya baat hai??"

Arohi- " kya purvi tu bhi na aisa kuch nahi hai.."

Purvi-" accha chal thik hai pehle ye bata tune use 'I love you' bola ya nahi??"

Arohi- " nahi abhi nahi.."

Purvi-" kya aro tu bhi na ab dekh wo busy ho gaya hai..tu bhi na itna accha mauka chod diya.."

Arohi- "arey baba sun to meri baat..usne party ka baad mujhe piche garden me bulaya hai.."

Purvi- "oye hoye matlab aag dono taraf barabar ki lagi hai.."

Arohi- "kya purvi..tu b.."

Purvi "accha chal kuch nahi bolungi sirf 'best of luck' ok..aro m very happy for you n I wish aaj tum dono ki baat ban jaye.." I smiled and hugged purvi.

After party I go to garden n my heart was beating very fast because I was very excited..'aaj finally mai arjun ko sab kuch bata dungi..use bataungi ki mai usse kitna pyar krti hu..bata dungi ki bina kuch kahe hi wo meri zindagi ban gaya hai aur uske bina mai ek pal bhi nahi jee sakti..aur aaj jo bhi usne kaha usse to yahi lagta hai ki he also loves me..gosh ab to ek pal ka bhi inntezar nahi hota..'

My all happiness and all thoughts vanished as I reached there..tears starts flowing from my eyes..I still can't believe what's happening here..Arjun how could you??

I saw Natasha hugging Arjun and saying" I LOVE YOU  Arjun baby..I love you so much aur mai tumhe kisi aur ka hote huye nahi dekh sakti..you are mine only mine" and for my more surprise Arjun hold her means Arjun my Arjun..ohh sorry tumne to mujhse kabhi pyar hi nahi kiya..wo sab jhooth tha??

I started walking backwards and tears are falling from my eyes..and then arjun saw me and he called me "AROHI.." but no I was in no mood to stop..i turned back and start running as fast as I can..my heart was broken into million pieces..my all dreams shattered only in one second. Arjun running behind me and still calling me "Arohi..Aarohii..please ruko..please meri baat suno..aisa kuch bhi nahi hai jaisa tum samjh rahi ho..Arohi stop please listen to me once.."

It starts raining slowly and I was running..where I dn't knw I only know ki jab dil tootta hai to bahut dard hota hai..

All roads were empty as its 12.30 in the night..as I moved forward I saw a truck with full speed coming towards me. I stopped there and closed my eyes because I dn't want to live without Arjun.

And then suddenly someone pulled me towards the roadside. I opened my eyes and saw angry Arjun..i had never seen him like this before.

He yelled at me-"dimag kharab ho gaya hai tumhara..pagal ho gayi ho?? Kya tha ye sab? Agar aaj tumhe kuch ho jata to..t.."

I cut his sentence and yelled at him-" ho jata to ho jata..tumhe kya fark padta? Mai jiyu ya maru isse tumhe kya lena arjun..tum jao na apni Natasha ke paas..ba..bahut pyar karte ho na use? Usi k paas jao yaha mere piche kyu aaye ho? Kaun hu mai tumhari?" I said all this in between sobs and start walking away from him and suddenly he hold my hand and pulled me towards him, its raining very heavily but I can see the tears in his eyes as well..our faces are inches apart.

Arjun- "ZINDAGI ho tum meri Arohi..pyaar karta hu tumse..sabse jyada khud se bhi jyada..tumhe kaise kuch hone de sakta hu? Agar aaj tumhe kuch ho jata to mai bhi nahi jee pata arohi..kaise batau tumhe ki mujhe tumse kitani mohabbat hai.."

I can see his emotions in his eyes, afterall his eyes speaks a lot.

Arohi-"sach??..to fir wo.."

Arjun-"wo jo tumne dekha wo sach nahi tha. Mai waha tumhara wait kar rha tha pata nahi Natasha kaise aa gai waha..usne kafi drink ki hui thi..and you know the rest.."

Arohi-" I am sorry Arjun..maine tumhe galat samjha..please mujhe maaf kar do..please"

Arjun-"maafi...ummm itni aasani se nahi milegi..uske liye tumhe kuch dena hoga"

Arohi-" kk..kyaa?? aur tum mujhe aise kyu dekh rhe ho??"

As it raining very heavily we both were totally drenched. He smiled and wink at me. Oh gosh my heart just skipped a beat. He pulled me more closer n our lips was so close. I closed my eyes and my heart start running a marathon. Suddenly I feel Arjun didn't hold me but I am not able to open my eyes because I still feel his warm breath on my cheeks.

Arjun-" arohi.." I slowly opened my eyes and saw him sitting on his knees and holding a ring.

Arjun-" Arohi..I LOVE YOU from that moment when I first saw you..and my love for you increased day by day and it will always increase. I love ur smile..tumhari is smile ke liye mai apni puri zindagi de du. I love ur eyes..kyuki jab bhi mai in aankhon me dekhta hu to inme bas mere liye bepanah mohabbat dikhayi deti hai..i love ur voice kyuki jab bhi tum mera naam leti ho mujhe  bahut accha lagta hai..i love ur innocence,ur caring nature,ur golden heart..aur mai chahta hu ki tumhari in sab cheezo par sirf mera haq ho..mai chahta hu ki subah mai jab uthu to tumhe sabse pehle dekhu or raat ko sone se pehle wo aaakhiri cehra tumhara ho jise mai dekhu..mai chahta ki meri zindagi ka har pal me tumhare sath bitau...tum paas hoti ho to sab accha lagta hai,tumhare bina sab kuch adhura lagta hai..u complete me Arohi.. I LOVE YOU..will you marry me??"

A smile appeared on my face and tears are falling from my eyes bt it's the tears of happiness...aaj mujhe meri zindagi ki sabse badi khushi mili hai. I said-" YES.."

Arjun quickly put the ring in my ring finger,kissed my hand and looked in my eyes. We both were so happy..and in a second his lips touched mine..my no our first kiss we shared in rain. His kiss was full of love, passion, possessiveness, hot, long, deep and full of his emotion..my whole body was on fire. I am feeling very lucky because mujhe meri zindagi mil gai aaj. We parted away he looked at me and saw tears in my eyes.

Arjun-"jaan..ye kya hai??"

Arohi-" kuch nahi..bas ye khushi ke aansoo hai..jo khusi aaj tumne mujhe di hai wo mere liye anmol hai.."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

Arohi-" Arjun agar mai mana kar deti to??"

Arjun-" na..ye to kabhi ho hi nahi sakta tha..because destiny brought us together aur waise agar tum mana kar deti to mai cricket team kaise banata???"

Arohi-" whaaat?? Cricket team?? Pagal to nahi ho gaye aajkal aisa kuch koi nahi karta.."

Arjun-"nops..but hum to karenge..afterall we are special"

Arohi-" ji nahi hum aisa kuch nahi karenge..sirf ek beta or ek beti bas.."

Arjun-" ohho..kya baat hai..bt nahi mujhe to criket team chahiye.." "nooo" "yaar tumse acchi to Natasha hi thi kam se kam meri baat to maan jati.."

"aarrjjjuunnn...I hate you" I said this and pushed him away from me and started moving away from him. Us waqt mujhe ye nahi pata ki shayad mera ye gussa mere Arjun ki zindagi khatre me daal sakta tha. I start moving towards road side leaving Arjun on the road.

Arjun-" arohi ruko mai majak kar rha tha..aro jaan tum to serious ho gai..arey baba mujh par or meri cricket team par sirf tumhara haq hai.."

A smiled appeared on my face bt I acted as I am still angry" mujhe kuch nhi sunna..tum jao jaha tumhe jana hai"

Arjun-" soch lo..chala jaunga to fir kabhi laut kar nahi aaunga"

As I heard that my feet freezes and I stopped. Arjun was still standing on the middle of the road.

My heart was very scared I dn't knw why? I turned around and saw a full speed car coming towards Arjun. And arjun was unaware of this and waiting for my reply. I start running towards him and shout" ARJUNNN MOVEEE"

Edited by ..anshita.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..anshita.. thumbnail

PRESENT

Someone hold me from back and I know its Arjun my Arjun. He rested his chin on my shoulder and in his deep sexy voice he said" jaan..mere khayalo me khoi thi na??" a little sob escaped from my mouth and he got worried. He turned me towards him so he can see my face. He saw my face full with tears and with his thumb he start wiping it and said "arohii..fir wahi baat..kitni baar maine kaha hai ki bhool jao us baat ko..aakhir kab tak khud ko hurt karogi??"

Arohi" kaise bhool jau Arjun agar us din tumhe kuch ho jata to..m.."

Arjun "par tumhari wajah se hi mujhe kuch bhi nhi hua tha arohi...agar tumne mujhe aawaj nhi di hoti to shayad kuch ho sakta tha.."

Arohi "nahi arjun baat wo nahi hai agar usne fir se tumhe chot pahuchane ki koshish ki to??"

Arjun" wo hospital me hai uska treatment chal raha hai aur hum sab jante hai ye uska pagalpan hai aur kuch nahi.."

'Yes that night the car which was coming towards Arjun was Natasha's car. She was crazy for Arjun. I still remembered her words"agar Arjun mera nahi hua to kisi ka nahi ho sakta" and that's the biggest fear of my life..

Arjun cupped my face and said" promise karo arohi aaj ke baad tum is bare me kuch nahi sochogi..kuch bhi nahi..tum kyu nahi samjhati I can't see you in pain.."

Arohi "sorry n I promise aaj ke baad mai ye sab nahi sochungi.."

Arjun" I love you jaan.."

Arohi" I love you too.." and I hugged him very tight. He kissed my forehead  and then said

"Mrs.Punj agar aap aise hi hume apni baahon me jakad kar rakhengi to I m sure mai tumhe party me nahi balki sidhe ghar le jaunga.."

"badmaash" I said while slightly hitting on his chest..and he brought my face near to him n kissed me..yupp that's our daily routine whenever and wherever we are he didn't miss any chance of kissing me and I love it.

'The arrogant hot hunk of college Arjun Punj..my husband itna romantic hoga kisi ne socha bhi nahi hoga..' I thought and we both go inside with hand in hand.

As we go inside I saw a beautiful chocolate cake on centre n Shefu-Romit,Rashi-Rajveer n Purvi-Salil and our families standing there with huge smiles on their faces. I got confused n looked at arjun.

He said" bhool gayi na..??"

Arohi-" kya??"

Arjun" mai janta tha tumhe nahi yaad hoga..aaj wo din hai jaan jab hum pehli baar mile the..jab maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha..remember??"

Tears come in my eyes n I said" Arjun..tumhe yaad hai??"

"yes my dear mujhe yaad hai..aur mai ye din kaise bhool sakta hu ..akhir isi din to meri zindagi ke mayne badle the..pehli baar koi is dil ke kareeb aaya tha.."

"I love you Arjun..i love you so much" I said with a smile n tears in my eyes.

"jaan..phir se in khoobsurat aankhon me aansoo?? Bhool gai apna promise??"

"sorry..sorry"I said with puppy face.

And then everyone from our group shouted "Mr. & Mrs. Punj hm sab aapka besabri se intezar kar rahe hai..aap log apna "Romance" ghar jaa ke karna."

I blushed very hard, Arjun put her arm around my waist n said "jaan..aaj bhi aise sharmati ho jaise hum newlyweds ho..common yaar hamari shaadi ko 5 saal ho rhe hai.."

"Arjun.." I said shyly..n we go towards the cake. We both cut the cake and everyone clapped n give us wishes.

"kitti soni Jodi hai dono ki..najar na lag jaye inhe" "ye dono to made for each other hai" etc etc these all comments we heard from the guests.

Romit took the mike and announced" okay everyone as u all knw u all r here fr my anniversary party..n there is a good news for u all..Shefu darling please come here..so the good news is we are going to be parents again"

All the ppl's give them wishes and blessings..Ritika their sweet little angel come running towards them n said .."thanx mom n dad..ab mai bhi apnne chote bhai ya behen te sath thelungi.."

Romit continue his speech" aur aaj ka din isliye bhi special hai kyuki mere sadu,akdu,arrogant dost ko aaj hi k din koi someone special mili thi..so our wishes are with you guys"

Everyone comes one by one and give blessings to us..i looked at Arjun n he's smiling at me.he hold my hand n kissed.

"so at this special evening a special song dedicated to ou Arohi from her romantic hubby Arjun...so please you both come and dance.." Romit said. All ppl start cheering up. We go to dance floor and song (no it's a very special song because this song explains Arjun's feelings) starts.

Hey zu  Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm

hey  hey  hey  hey  hey  hey

Ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khayal hain

kya kahu pyaar mein deewano jaisa haal hain

deewano jaisa haal hain tumhara hi khayal hain

Ho ho aa ha ha ha la la la la la la

Tum ko dekhe beena chain milta nahi

dil pe ab to koi zor chalta nahi

jaadu hain kaisa dil ki lagi mein

dub gaya hu is bekhudi mein

Har pal dhunde nazar tum ko hi jaaneman

had se badhne laga mera deewanapan

dil mein basa lu apna bana lu

ya phir nazar mein tumko chupa lu

deewano jaisa haal hain tumhara hi khayal hain

We both were lost into each other and come back to reality by listing sweet voice of our two little angel Adi n Awani "our mamma papa is the sweetest couple in the world..love you both"

We both looked towards our little angels with a sweet smile and they both run towards us.

Adi n Awani our twin child. Adi is 2 minutes older than awani. They both are the sweetest baby in the world. I and Arjun was very happy when we knew that I m going to give birth to twins.

This is the bestest dream of my life..my love of life with me and our sweet angels..yahi sapna tha mera jo pura ho gaya..my perfect family..Arjun ,me n our little angels.

"Na koi kisi ke paas hota hai,

Na koi kisi se door hota hai'

Pyaar khud chal kar aata hai'

Jab koi kisi ke naseeb me hota hai"

Okay frnds this is it. Now please let me know what do you guys think. Both good and bad comments are welcomed. Spamming toli..waiting for your comments guys.

PS-I am very sorry for all the spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

waiting for comments..:)

Edited by ..anshita.. - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome di. M jst drmng d whole scene. N thanx 4 my surprise,i wasnt expectng dis. So sweet of both of them. Luv arjun's cmplete romantic avtar. The way he cld aru "jaan" i was remembrd d doctor promo where arjun cld jaan,n i watch dat promo thousand tyms 2 listn d wrd. So d wrd is cherry on cake 4 me.
N d songs are mindblowng,hame pata chal gaya tu kitni romantic hai,wo v srk ki style wali. I luv dat. N 4 both shayari,wah wah wah wah...
It is cute,swt,adorabl n ofcourse vry nice.
A big hug 4 u di.Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

tune to kamaal kar diya anshi !!!👏

loved your os  
tum to keh rehi thi ke tumhe itana acha likhna nehi aata
jhut bol rehi thi 😆
meri advise tere liye
hume or bohot zada os and ff's likh ke dena !  

Edited by ...Sheher... - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res

aw ANSHHH..how sweeet was dat 😍 - i loved the imagery of the scene and the feel of the party and romance in the air..oh so perfect..! 🤗 for this baby..tooo too too good 👍🏼
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

Awsome di. M jst drmng d whole scene. N thanx 4 my surprise,i wasnt expectng dis. So sweet of both of them. Luv arjun's cmplete romantic avtar. The way he cld aru "jaan" i was remembrd d doctor promo where arjun cld jaan,n i watch dat promo thousand tyms 2 listn d wrd. So d wrd is cherry on cake 4 me.
N d songs are mindblowng,hame pata chal gaya tu kitni romantic hai,wo v srk ki style wali. I luv dat. N 4 both shayari,wah wah wah wah...
It is cute,swt,adorabl n ofcourse vry nice.
A big hug 4 u di.

aww...thank you so much madhu..
hehe..m blushing..😳
i wrote this only because of you..hehe tere reminder ne aakhir aaj ise complete kara hi diya..
n thnx for helping me in song selection...:)
ab SRK or KK ki fan hu to romantic to hungi na...
love u dear..🤗

moonkmh thumbnail
Di,nw m blushng.
Akhirkar meri reminder n damki(haq jatane wali) ne jadu dikha diya. Main to bahot khush hu di. Bt agar main jyada der online rahi to ma mujhe subah mar dalegi. Kal se clg hai,9-45 main cls hai. Kaise jagungi main subah;-(
..anshita.. thumbnail

Di,nw m blushng.
Akhirkar meri reminder n damki(haq jatane wali) ne jadu dikha diya. Main to bahot khush hu di. Bt agar main jyada der online rahi to ma mujhe subah mar dalegi. Kal se clg hai,9-45 main cls hai. Kaise jagungi main subah;-(

hehe yahi mai tujhse shaam ko keh rahi thi na...aur tune mujhe kaha dn't worry aunty kuch nhi kahengi so m repeating d same...hehe...
dn't woory yar go n sleep...mai bhi jaa rhi hu...zukham or fever se pareshan hu uper se sar dard kr rha h..uth jaogi...

moonkmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..anshita..

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">hehe yahi mai tujhse shaam ko keh rahi thi na...aur tune mujhe kaha dn't worry aunty kuch nhi kahengi so m repeating d same...hehe...
dn't woory yar go n sleep...mai bhi jaa rhi hu...zukham or fever se pareshan hu uper se sar dard kr rha h..uth jaogi...</font>

sorry di,main to tere zukham ko bhul gayi thi aur tune mere zid ke age meri v baat man li,bahot dard kar raha hai? Plz tu so ja. Sorry maine tujhe bahot jyada sataya hai,khud dinvar so rahi thi aur tere fever ko vul gayi;-(
..anshita.. thumbnail

sorry di,main to tere zukham ko bhul gayi thi aur tune mere zid ke age meri v baat man li,bahot dard kar raha hai? Plz tu so ja. Sorry maine tujhe bahot jyada sataya hai,khud dinvar so rahi thi aur tere fever ko vul gayi;-(

ohho..pagal hai kya yaar...itna sorry kyu bol rhi h..arey kuch nhi hua h..so jaungi to thik ho jayega...ab apna sorry wapas lo warna mai gussa ho jaungi...