Special Squad

New Special Squad 2 FanFic (Part III) - Page 2

mj_friends thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Next day,

As Armaan started his car, he saw Medha running down the stairs. He immediately got out of the car, and walked towards her.

Armaan: (his anger evident 😡) Would you give that leg of yours a little rest?

Medha:
(walking past Armaan) Well...I wouldn't have run if you had just waited for me.

As Medha was walking past Armaan towards the car, he caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards himself. 😳

Armaan: (looking at her) Where do you think you are going?

Medha: Special Squad Headquarters...where else?

Armaan: (trying to control his anger) You aren't going anywhere!

Medha: Excuse me?

Armaan: There are people out there who want to kill you. If you think I am gonna let you risk your life then you couldn't be more wrong.

Medha: (in an exasperated voice) Armaan...the only way I can find the guys who are trying to kill me is by working the case with my team.

Armaan: You are not going near Special Squad till the case is solved.

Medha: (now getting angry) No offence Armaan...but thats for me to decide 😡.

He let go of her the moment she said this, got into the car and drove her to the office in silence.

Medha got down the car and turned to say something to him. But Armaan drove away without giving her a chance to utter a single word.

Special Squad HQ
8:00 AM IST

Ajay :
(walking towards Medha's desk) Hey Medha! How are you now?

Medha: I am fine. Thanks! Any updates on how the network was compromised?

Ajay: Sia is trying to track the source. Whoever was responsible for this was careful enough to leave no tracks.

Medha: and the communication network?

Ajay: Its safe now.

Medha: Aryan aur Deepika nahi aaye ab tak?

Ajay: Aryan tho subah 6 baje tak yahin tha. (winking at Medha 😉) Aunty ke force karne par ghar gaya hai.  

Medha smiled at him but stopped midway when she saw Deepika walking in with Armaan on her side. 😕

Ajay: yeh Armaan subah subah yahan kya kar raha hai?

Medha shrugged and got back to her work.

Medha: (to herself) The lesser I try to analyze the inner workings of Armaan's brain the better it will be for me.

Ajay: kuch kahan tumne?

Medha: haan? (looking up at Ajay and realizing that she had spoken her thoughts out loud) No...Nothing

Ajay: you sure?

Medha: yep..(with a smile) positive

Special Squad HQ
9:00 AM IST

Aryan met Armaan on his way in.

Armaan: (with a smile) Hey Romeo!

Aryan: (getting annoyed) Great! Just great! I can imagine how my day is gonna be now.

Armaan: (in mock baby talk) Oh poor baby is worried that his day is going to be bad? Don't worry tumhari girlfriend hain na to make it all better. 😛

Aryan: 😡 Dude...for the last time...Deepika is NOT my girlfriend.

Armaan: (with mock surprise) Who said anything about Deepika?!! Oh...(with an expression of realization dawning upon him 😲) ...I see...Deepika..hunh?...lage raho sirji

Aryan: (giving up) What are you doing here Armaan?

Armaan: (winking 😉) came to check on Deepika...(looking at Aryan's annoyed expression and smiling) and now that I am done annoying you I can start my day in peace. 😃 See ya later

Aryan walked into his office scolding himself for letting Armaan get to him every single time.

Meanwhile in Deepika's office...

Medha: Deepika...you wanted to talk to me?

Deepika: (looking up at Medha) ya Medha...how are you feeling now?

Medha: (a little apprehensive) I am fine...Thanks!

Deepika: Medha...I have had a discussion with Armaan and he made me aware of what happened with you last night. I understand that you spoke to him and Ajay about the incident. Is that correct?

Medha: Yes Ma'm.

Deepika: After serious consideration, I have decided to let you off this case.

Medha: (clearly surprised at this decision 😲) Ma'm...may I enquire as to why with so little consideration to my opinion has it been decided to let me off this case?

Deepika: ( a little angry at being questioned) If at any time the team feels that a new member has put the case and the team in danger, then we are at liberty to take that member off the case.

Medha: But in what way have I put the team in danger? Last night I had just followed orders which I thought had come from a reliable source. Am I at fault if the communication network is compromised?

Deepika:
Tell me Medha...what is the one rule you are always supposed to follow when on the field?

Medha: Always have a backup.

Deepika: So did you not put the team, which includes you, in danger by going out to King's Circle alone without any backup?

Medha: But I did have a...

Medha stopped, realizing that telling them about Armaan would lead to several other unpleasant questions.

Deepika: Yes Medha?

Medha: I understand that it was a mistake...but is it fair to take me off the case just for that?

Deepika: (now clearly angry) Medha...If you want to be part of this team then you will have to start realizing the severity and implications of your actions.
You are not going to be involved in this case...and thats an order!
Is that clear?

Medha: (trying to control her emotions) Yes Ma'm

Deepika: That will be all

saying this Deepika got back to her work. Dejected and really angry at Armaan, Medha walked out of the room. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey wow gr8 part  👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

uff aryan nikal gaya na moun se GIRRRLL FRIEND or wo bi dipika no no no hahaha bechara aryan phans gaya 😛

interesting part 👍🏼
 i'm waiting for more  😃
ArRoGaNT-CHINTs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update..
Sorry for late comment..
Waiting for more..
Update soon...
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whoa! LOVED IT!!! :D
I like Deepika vs Medha tussle. Both are justified in their stance and it makes it all the more interesting!

Update soon, please?
ArRoGaNT-CHINTs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting,Waiting,Waiting,Waiting,Waiting,Waiting,Waiting,