Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Hi All

All who have been on the a specific forum Wink would know me for my typical or more like it boring long dry posts and not to forget my disclaimers ApproveWinkLOL

Tonight's episode in fact Thursday's episode got me thinking and tonight episode prompted me to put down my thoughts Just wanted to know everyone's views

Natasha ridiculed Kartik and now Kartik knows well what importance he holds in Natasha's life

I can understand that for Kartik; Priya's marriage holds importance But is getting her married to a tom dick harry who is marrying her just cause he is marrying that person's sister is ridiculous

Has he even thought of the consequences of such a compromise that both the couples are making in name of marriage?

Today's episode showed Kartik agreeing for the marriage without a single argument with Ram. I fail to understand Kartik. As a man his ego was badly crushed. His tolerance was mauled but yet he has agreed for the marriage. Somewhere I thought the apt response would have been him (any self respecting man or responsible brother) questioning Ram on his stand with Priya's marriage if he refused to marry Natasha and informed Ram about that night's happenings at least once

But he did not and so now I feel Kartik has a reason or a plan? And if he does not then the character of Kartik does not make sense?

P.S. Ibrahim please do not complain about me to the mod for plagiarism **pleading to you** I have always been bad with titles I saw yours was very interesting and so modified it Isn't it funny that two individuals from the same family are behaving totally out of character Ayesha whom I felt was not so sensible was talking sense and Kartik was just the opposite LOL

Edited by DJ.. - 18 July 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnsheena27penu10ranmar-Swetha-Gauri22Nirjhor105Afflatus.lunzaanna44deejayaqueelLeah1maris08nycsweetieMalikashanti05-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kartik does not make sense" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
DJ finally you gave your darshan hereLOL

i felt today Karthik's behavior was result of the way his family behaved with him that night and how they blamed Karthik's for everything and made him feel guilty for Priya's situationUnhappy

i know what you are saying is true but previously Priya was compromising for Karthik and now Karthik is doing the same for priyaErmm
because if he will not do it he will never forgive himself for breaking Priya's marriage because of him which is the most important thing for whole family right nowErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lunzaDJ..

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

I agree... even if dont take his ego into account... he must surely realise that there is not the slightest compatibility between the two... how does he believe that in future too nuts will not be insulting to his sister or family... she lies, she is selfish... all the things he apparently does not like... really fail to find his answer convincing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.DJ..

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I feel terrible for him ..
Poor guy .. poori tarah se fas chuka hai ...
Shippy and nutty living under the same roof should be . uh .. well .. no comments ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

i felt today Karthik's behavior was result of the way his family behaved with him that night and how they blamed Karthik's for everything and made him feel guilty for Priya's situationUnhappy

i know what you are saying is true but previously Priya was compromising for Karthik and now Karthik is doing the same for priyaErmm
because if he will not do it he will never forgive himself for breaking Priya's marriage because of him which is the most important thing for whole family right nowErmm

Jai ho ... Reshu balike ... mujhe maloom hai tum mere darshan paa ke kritart ho gayi ho ROFL

ok back to the post ... see Reshu ... I agree it is a compromise but what sort? What guarantee that tomorrow Natasha will not behave weird and make life difficult for all and if things go out of hand and she returns back to Ram's house what would be then Ram's reaction? Would it be wrong to say that Ram might just send Priya back? After all he can do anything for his choti Angry

So his compromise how is it helping securing the family future. Kartik seemed like a responsible sensible prudent character and he did not behave like this.

I somewhere feel yes the way his family behaved with him is responsible for his downed moral more than how Natasha behaved or Priya's broken engagement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

I agree... even if dont take his ego into account... he must surely realise that there is not the slightest compatibility between the two... how does he believe that in future too nuts will not be insulting to his sister or family... she lies, she is selfish... all the things he apparently does not like... really fail to find his answer convincing

These are exactly my thoughts also Approve

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Jai ho ... Reshu balike ... mujhe maloom hai tum mere darshan paa ke kritart ho gayi ho ROFL

ok back to the post ... see Reshu ... I agree it is a compromise but what sort? What guarantee that tomorrow Natasha will not behave weird and make life difficult for all and if things go out of hand and she returns back to Ram's house what would be then Ram's reaction? Would it be wrong to say that Ram might just send Priya back? After all he can do anything for his choti Angry

So his compromise how is it helping securing the family future. Kartik seemed like a responsible sensible prudent character and he did not behave like this.

I somewhere feel yes the way his family behaved with him is responsible for his downed moral more than how Natasha behaved or Priya's broken engagement

as i said previously too and saying again what you are saying is trueEmbarrassed but somewhere i know when you are in any this kind of situation its not easy to think about all the consequences.. right now Karthik is not thinking about the future and just what is the required at current situation.. he is doing right now what he is thinking is right for Priya and he is not thinking about himself at allOuch
or he is not able to think what will happen in future if this situation comes againOuch in my views it has nothing to do with how sensible you are sometimes some situations in life makes you take the decision which you might have never takenErmm

and the reason is as i said his family's behavior towards him after all thisUnhappy today also he tried to explain to Ram but he didn't listenOuch i mean everyone behaved so Dead towards Karthik be it Ram,Natasha or be it Priya and his familyOuch

ShaiqMadiha-Swetha-

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I think Kartik would hav make sm argument over nuts with Mr Ram but no ne reply..he acted as if nothing is happen to him,I think he just took the decision cauz of her sister n his family.

Kai.DJ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.