Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Yeh milkar bichharna, bichharke milna

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Chalo today I quite liked the episode much more matured then many in the past, though I failed to understand how can a sensible man like Karthik say he loves Nuts very much, I would rather buy it because he wants to gets his sister married but then people do say love is blind, aajki do baate;

1)  Ayesha is feeling insecured, quite natural specially if you a the youngest in the family used to all attentions but then I did not like when she said Ram Kapoor's proposal made her see a luxurious life ahead and she was shattered to know it was not meant for her...I mean I would have been horrified though I accept her saying that she does not want Priya to marry Ram as it will be a compromise which she does not want her sister to do...now please creatives I pray do not turn this girl into negative, one Nuts is good enough for usLOL

2)  AshwinAngryAngry  He is an ass, I mean I know there are many men like him who get married to another but still nurture dream about their past flames and are happy in their mind thinking themselves to be irreplacable if that girl fails to marry...I know many girls also think in that way but then it shows their sick mind.  I am grateful to the creatives for touching on such a sensitive issue, such things are more than welcome than seeing Nuts craziness as these are more closer to reality..

Last but not the least, Priya saw Ram getting down from the car, she knew he was coming to return the ring most probably I would have liked it very much to see, she goes past Ashwin and puts her arms through Ram before he could speak, Hello Ram...greeting him taking Ram and Ashwin both by surprise, and of course Ram saying so you know Karthik and Nuts are getting married and so are weWink In this mobile age news travel fast and it would not be unnatural and Ashwin getting the correct message too.

Jate Jate...Waiting for RAYA's marriage I want to see the real love story begin ;)  Your thoughts friends, love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 18 July 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

merunsweet40ranmarmanggi28Sweets09AbhiAnishamma92cuterosymnx12saaazPooja_219anizorBingeSakshi_Deewanidivanmaris08nycsweetieDabulls23

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i really luved the last part though i missed the first oneWink  but i felt as soon as she saw ram getting down the car, she was glad he was thereEmbarrassed  and at that moment it was like u know she felt he was messiah and she was smiling and her face was literally glowingEmbarrassed though i was laughing like a crazy with the ram's expression when priya literally grabbed his armEmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by AbhiAni - 18 July 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaFishfishPooja_219anizordivanavivakirk

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with u Jayati.
So far Ayesha as a character is making perfect sense,hope they keep her that way only.
As for Ashwin,really that guy don't have any shameAngry.But,like u said people like him do exist.Ouch
Last part was real cute,as usual Ram kapoor was too good with his suprised expressions when Priya caught his arm & then the way he went on about saying i am gadhaLOL.
U know he reminded me of another gadha whom we all miss so badlyWink
Priya is so different when she is with Ram,its like her wild side comes out.Poor Ram,64 stairs sunkar hi medicines search karne lagaROFLShe really enjoys pulling his leg.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92SphallolaliaFishfishdivan

poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Yep, I managed to watch today's episode and liked Ram and Priya's interaction towards the end, in front of the lift. Though I wish, Ashwin had not been privy to Ram's speech regarding Karthik and Natasha's relation.

Liked the way Priya asks Ram whether he realises what his indecision about their engagement and marriage has put her and her family through. Ram's reaction was original - esp. the way he says that he can't handle her tears.

The interaction about 'lift and 64 stairs' was very cute. Liked very much the way Ram iterated that he would come to meet Priya's parents the next day, even if the lift was not working and he had to climb the 64 stairs. Does this throw a hint about the commitment he will hold onto the marriage once their position becomes clear?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92SphallolaliaanizorFishfishdivan

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
1. Totally did not get Ayesha today...confused as to what her stance is currently regarding Raya's marriage, i understand that she's upset because she's not getting any attention after being the centre of attention for so many years but creatives please clarify her feelings regarding Priya, Ram and their marriage!!

2. Felt like killing Ashwin today!!!! He is such an a**hole!!! Thank god Priya didn't just let him speak but gave him her peace of mind too!! Go Priya!!!! 

3. Loved this part!!! The way she was saying Ram baar baar...first time she's called him Ram to start with  :dance: :dance: and the way she was saying it and the way her face lit up when she saw him...full of hope, happiness and love in her eyes!!!  In Love In Love In Love And then the way she put her arm through Ram's arm and said 'my fianc' with sooo much haq!!!!  :dance: :dance: :dance: Loved Ram's confused face and this moment and also loved how Priya pulled Ram closer to her when he tried to escape...go Priya, go Priya  :dance: :dance: Abhi itna possessiveness aur haq jatari ho toh shaadi ki baad kya hoga!!!!  :Whistling: :Whistling: love0046 love0046 love0046 And then the way Ram tells Priya not to cry...he was getting all worried and upset himself and then tried to cheer her up by bringing up the stairs incident...the relief on his face when Priya cheers up  :wuv: :wuv: Loved their nok jhok aswell...so cute...just like it should be!!! And Priya knows his habits (ie the pills) already  :dance: :dance: :dance: Great interaction between Ram and Priya!! This is how it should be after marriage as well!!

manggi28SphallolaliaPooja_219Fishfishmaris08Dabulls23

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
2nd part was much better.  Ashwin/Priya good...she put him in his place.  And then Ram ko bhi...though Ram looked as if he caught a disease just by her putting her arm around his.  And boy he better get used to tears...yeh toh women logo ko achi tarah aata hai...ROFL secret weapon haina.Cry

Next day..

Priya: "hello"

Ram: "mein...mein..."

Priya:"yeh mein mein kya bol rahe hoh gadhe ki tarah."

Ram: "Excuse me...kya kaha gadha...tu ne Ram Kapoor ko gadha kaha?"

Priya:  "Oh Mr Kapoor...toh meine sahi kaha...aapne hi toh bola tha mein gadha hoon."

Ram grits his teeth, trying to control his anger: "Listen Priya...mein niche hoon...lift nahi chal rahi."

Priya: "Toh kya...64 seediyaan char kar upar ajayeh...mujhe lift repair karna nahi aata...nahin mere papa aur Kartik ko."

Ram: "Mazaak ura rahi hai meri...ok...koi baat nahi...isska badla mein zaroor lunga.  Mein upar aa raha hoon...tere mummy or papa se baat karne>"

Priya:  "Please...come...but pehle maafi zaroor manga...phir sagai jodne baat karna."

Ram explodes: "Woman you are impossible!"

Priya: "Haan aur aap ki Mission Impossible complete karne ke liye aapko 64 seediyaan charni paregi."

sweet40anizorsaaazFishfishPooja_219maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Jayati nice topic.

The second part was much better. Men like Aswin are the real bane of the society. The way Priya reacted linking her arms around a shocked Ram's arms was the best scene of yesterday's episode. It said all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Pooja_219Fishfish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index