Bade Acche Laggte Hai

its a selfish world.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its a selfish world.

we may hate ashwin in todays episode.
but we have so many ashwins  roaming among us in cities .they talk sweetly.they will try to take advantage of girls in the name of help.

so we all need to be careful of such selfish bas***ds.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurnASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u...n how can he be so mean with her...how could he say all that crap to her face...😡😡😡
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg..i hate ashwin! i literally had to pause my yt vid so i dont smash my lappy b/ci was seriously getting pissed at this man.. ughh..what a cheap man! but its true there are many ppl like this in ted by one..its e has be careful not to get entrapped by one..its good priya didnt marry this loser
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
such a looser this aswin is..
but fine, bcoz of him there came a cute scene where priya holds  ram's hand and said 'my fiance'..
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG I could have killed Ashwin today!!! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ He has some bl**dy cheek!!!! So happy that Priya did not get married to this loser of a man!!!!
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am surprised how could Priya just listen to him? She should have atleast responded with a slap. Such guys deserve more than this but silence is definitely not the answer.

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As much as he was irritating to watch, the writers showed Priya's strength... of not  falling prey to a married man for physical pleasures simply because she is single/available. 
There are many girls who are used everyday sometimes at their own will and it's great that a social message is attached in the midst of all the twists
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinket

As much as he was irritating to watch, the writers showed Priya's strength... of not  falling prey to a married man for physical pleasures simply because she is single/available. 

There are many girls who are used everyday sometimes at their own will and it's great that a social message is attached in the midst of all the twists

My thoughts exactly! You have a lot of predators online and offline who take advantage of a girl's loneliness...use her if she falls prey to the slick wiles and then dump her. Many even hide their marital status and pretend they are single.. Some dole out sobstories how mean their wives are to  gain sympathy... Glad Priya didn't fall prey to ASHWIN'S DIRTY intentions ...Seriously she is better off in her present lonely state than being his wife...Who knows he would have tried to have an affair with Shruti. then if he would have married Priya?...
Wish young girls heed this message and learn to protect themselves. Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

My thoughts exactly! You have a lot of predators online and offline who take advantage of a girl's loneliness...use her if she falls prey to the slick wiles and then dump her. Many even hide their marital status and pretend they are single.. Some dole out sobstories how mean their wives are to  gain sympathy... Glad Priya didn't fall prey to ASHWIN'S DIRTY intentions ...Seriously she is better off in her present lonely state than being his wife...Who knows he would have tried to have an affair with Shruti.?...
\Wish young girls heed this message and learn to protect themselves.

I hate Ekta always turns all her characters negative...I could understand may be another man in the building hitting on her...why use someone who couldn't even look at her before.It was good Priya standing up to the chalu suggestions Ashwin made but does everyone that is near to Ram Priya's life has to turn negative.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 I think all these negativity and twists  is to garner a hike in TRPS...