Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
its a selfish world.

we may hate ashwin in todays episode.
but we have so many ashwins  roaming among us in cities .they talk sweetly.they will try to take advantage of girls in the name of help.

so we all need to be careful of such selfish bas***ds.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiLaTuLashrutireddygr8ShaiqMadihaisha01-Swetha-SphallolaliaMayurnASYAscinerdshamma92AbhiAnilifeztufNisa_nrshelly_nairanizorPooja_219deejayaqueelNelsmaris08salsalyshamilsweetshinetina_1234avivakirkDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its a selfish world." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MayurnASYA

Goldie

MayurnASYA

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i agree with u...n how can he be so mean with her...how could he say all that crap to her face...AngryAngryAngry

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
omg..i hate ashwin! i literally had to pause my yt vid so i dont smash my lappy b/ci was seriously getting pissed at this man.. ughh..what a cheap man! but its true there are many ppl like this in ted by one..its e has be careful not to get entrapped by one..its good priya didnt marry this loser

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AbhiAnishamma92

Hasini_smile

Goldie

Hasini_smile

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
such a looser this aswin is..
but fine, bcoz of him there came a cute scene where priya holds  ram's hand and said 'my fiance'..

ShaiqMadihaAbhiAnishelly_nair

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
OMGGG I could have killed Ashwin today!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry He has some bl**dy cheek!!!! So happy that Priya did not get married to this loser of a man!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I am surprised how could Priya just listen to him? She should have atleast responded with a slap. Such guys deserve more than this but silence is definitely not the answer.

-Swetha-Sphallolaliashelly_nair

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
As much as he was irritating to watch, the writers showed Priya's strength... of not  falling prey to a married man for physical pleasures simply because she is single/available. 
There are many girls who are used everyday sometimes at their own will and it's great that a social message is attached in the midst of all the twists

Edited by trinket - 18 July 2011 at 4:17pm

AbhiAnishamma92avivakirk

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92Sphallolaliashelly_nairtintiny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.