Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ibrahim192

ibrahim192

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I dont know if anyone would agree to me but after watching today's episode, I feel ayesha's insecurity is fair enough.. The way shipra's completely overlooking ayesha will definitely make ayesha jealous. and ayesha was write when she said how things have changed now.. all the hopes pinned up on her for years all of sudden moved to priya's... anyone would get angry..
for eg... if a new person joins your friend circle and everyone starts giving importance to that person and starts ignoring you, How would you feel??
I wont be surprised if ayesha turns negative cause its kinda fair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJenroxxyipeeKai.Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ayesha makes sense" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pras555

Pras555

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
what can be expected from ektas serials the same old trash
she shows in her shows as if none are wrong in their circumstances
wish she changes atleast in this serialAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

I think Ayesh's intentions or emotions have npt been presented clearly. In the same sentence she changes her mind..Di meri hero hai but next sentence yeh sab mujhe milna tha and now Di is getting  it all tthe things she wanted and she is feeling sorry for that. If Priya is her hero why she is acting impatiently ..have some patience and learn something from Priya..I can understand Ayesha's feelings but her thought are in the same direction ..she is not clear..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92veil_of_rosesShehreen_27Sakshi_DeewaniKai.

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Shweta di...Ayesha confused me a little in today's episode...it didn't really make sense as to whether she was jealous that Ram and Priya were engaged instead of her and Ram/happy that Priya was finally engaged or happy that the engagement had been broken...they need to clarify Ayesha's feelings!

charminggenie

IF-Rockerz

charminggenie

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Well I think Ayesha is  taken by the idea of what life of Mrs Ram Kappor would be lyk?, she has been raised with a sense that she is the best and probably got everythin that she wanted, it was alwayz Priya who got rejected or sacrificed, so since the roles have been reversed , she is finding it difficult to come in terms of it plus a bit of humiliation consdering every1 did think it was her engagement.

I hope her character doesnt end up being negative, but i have a wierd feeling that she might suffer pangs of jealousy, plz Ekta dont ruin, let her continue wish well for Priya!

ibrahim192

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
agree but i am confused on ayesh'a statement today on one  side i love di n all that but on the other side she is actually jealous of priya since she said she wanted all the luxury items n dreamed about soo many things. i have a strong feeling she will play a big role in ram-priya's relationship in creating misunderstandings n all since she is getting mad now when nothing has been done just the engagement. ayesha reminds me of piya from kasam se like in the beginning she was liek ayesha but later on she wanted jai( the lead actor also played by ram kapoor). she kept changing her statements from i am happy for her n i am happy that her engagement broke i guess she can't accept the fact that priya can get a rich guy which she deserves.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 19 July 2011 at 12:42am

neelabha

neelabha

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ayesha appears to be an honest and forthright person who doesn't conceal her true feelings. sometimes it seems that she's far more level-headed than shipra and kartik.
i don't think she's ever going to create any rifts between priya and ram. on the contrary  i can visualise her giving a few timely hints to that clueless couple (R-P) on how to create more warmth in their relationship. it would be nice if she eventually got a nice guy for herself.

Edited by neelabha - 22 July 2011 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Kai.

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u Shweta di... Ayesha's gesture is so vague... she lyk "my di is everything 2 me n if she is getting all this coz my luck then proud of my fate" but again she is saying "i am supposed 2 get all these" i mean come on ayesha... r u supposed 2 get married 2 a guy double of ur age... then ur nothing less than Niharika!!

shamma92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.