Harry Potter

The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 64

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
You are Virgo Vixen right? Welcome :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 8)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Hi...Im Luma pls count me in!!!!!!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Ooh I read your name as Luna LOL I AM SO POTTEROBSESSED! Wacko

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
^^U know i dont mind people calling me LunaWink 

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hahaha. I am relating every day to day things to HP you know. Like today was going to McD, and there was this doggy there and I kinda walked super fast into the building and the AC ka hawa came to me in a whooosh and I felt like those ppl who apparated into the ministry :P

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Hahaha. I am relating every day to day things to HP you know. Like today was going to McD, and there was this doggy there and I kinda walked super fast into the building and the AC ka hawa came to me in a whooosh and I felt like those ppl who apparated into the ministry :P
ROFL Yesterday in my place there was heavy rain nd lightning nd i told my sis that wizarding battle is going on nd she was its high time u go see a doc!!!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

ROFL Yesterday in my place there was heavy rain nd lightning nd i told my sis that wizarding battle is going on nd she was its high time u go see a doc!!!

LMAOO ROFL ROFL I connect everything in my life to the world of Harry Potter ROFL

Waise have you read the official HP prequel by JKR? I am reading it atm :D

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lazzz

LMAOO ROFL ROFL I connect everything in my life to the world of Harry Potter ROFL

Waise have you read the official HP prequel by JKR? I am reading it atm :D
No...Frm which site are u reading it??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top