Harry Potter

The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 64

Page 1 Page 63
Page   of 64

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

Originally posted by Savage

I dun miss HP. I keep in touch. My Facebook is full of HP pages and all sorts of HP-related stuff. I got Pottermore, which I haven't opened in days. I watch one movie every week. Tonight I will finish watching DH-1.

AND YOU, how can you not like the first two movies? Embarrassed
I miss HP even though my head is full of it, cause I know there won't be any more books or movies.You got an Pottermore id? I do too! Embarrassed And I didn't say I don't like the first two movies, I said I prefer the rest.Two reasons :

1) I have watched them like 920374207402 times.
2) I like HP with the darker side more, it only started getting that way from the third one.

Oh, okay. I have also watched the first three movies countless times. Dancing
Although, I am not sure if I like all the later movies the same. For one, I dun like HBP at all, the movie.

And I read HP in one go last year, so I already knew there were going to be no more books. It's both a boon and a curse, as far as I go.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 64)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Oh, okay. I have also watched the first three movies countless times. Dancing
Although, I am not sure if I like all the later movies the same. For one, I dun like HBP at all, the movie.

And I read HP in one go last year, so I already knew there were going to be no more books. It's both a boon and a curse, as far as I go.

I don't like HBP as well, the only reason I put up with it is because, its Harry Potter.I didn't understand HOW and WHY did Snape, Dumbledore and Voldemort's important parts didn't make it in the movie.Wacko

Oh yes, a boon and a curse.Both.

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
The only reason why I say I dun hate the movie is because it's HP of course, but there's one more, eeh - the POOF scene, I really like. The scene in Hagrid's hut after Hagrid and Slughorn are drunk and Harry has had Felix Filicis. LOL

And on that happy note, I shall take your leave.
Goodnight!
Bye. Hug

herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I was about to go too.Goodnight! Hug

epiphany.

cutie_pie101

IF-Rockerz

cutie_pie101

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Savage I just wanted to tell you that I've heard that JK Rowling is starting a new Harry Potter series about Harry Potter's son Albus Severus Potter the name of the series is Pottermore!!! LOL Isn't that great?!LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top