Harry Potter

The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 63)

Post Reply New Post

Page 63 of 64

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by herms_angel

K, would you read if supposed JKR writers another book on Potter?Ermm Though its something highly unlikely, I'm just asking.Hypothesis.

I will read anything Jo writes, oh yeah. There's this new book she's writing, do you know?
It'd be out by the end of this year.
Same case.And really? I saw so bogged down by xyz rumours that I stopped searching for that a while ago.Its not something on Potter, right? What is it about anyway?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 63)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
We don't know what it is. But it is official that is nothing like HP, and the Rowling has already signed a deal with some publishing house. (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

No part of my life has been taken away, yet.
But somehow, it doesn't fit rightly. I miss HP. I cannot read the books. The movies I have watched so many times, I stop watching halfway. But I miss HP. Stern Smile
You don't feel that way when you know there are no books and no movies now?
I can watch all the movies, except the first two.I can watch them too actually, but prefer the rest any day.And books, I'd love to read once I get AMPLE time.Miss HP is an understatement for me.Stern Smile

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

We don't know what it is. But it is official that is nothing like HP, and the Rowling has already signed a deal with some publishing house. (:
Oh yes, I remember I read this somewhere too.
And HP was something I wish could go on forever :(

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

No part of my life has been taken away, yet.
But somehow, it doesn't fit rightly. I miss HP. I cannot read the books. The movies I have watched so many times, I stop watching halfway. But I miss HP. Stern Smile
You don't feel that way when you know there are no books and no movies now?
I can watch all the movies, except the first two.I can watch them too actually, but prefer the rest any day.And books, I'd love to read once I get AMPLE time.Miss HP is an understatement for me.Stern Smile

I dun miss HP. I keep in touch. My Facebook is full of HP pages and all sorts of HP-related stuff. I got Pottermore, which I haven't opened in days. I watch one movie every week. Tonight I will finish watching DH-1.

AND YOU, how can you not like the first two movies? Embarrassed

herms_angel

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Oh yes, I remember I read this somewhere too.
And HP was something I wish could go on forever :(

It's going on. HP will be very much there as long as those who remain are loyal to it. Read it in Facebook today. :P But okay, I believe this IS true. (:

herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

I dun miss HP. I keep in touch. My Facebook is full of HP pages and all sorts of HP-related stuff. I got Pottermore, which I haven't opened in days. I watch one movie every week. Tonight I will finish watching DH-1.

AND YOU, how can you not like the first two movies? Embarrassed
I miss HP even though my head is full of it, cause I know there won't be any more books or movies.You got an Pottermore id? I do too! Embarrassed And I didn't say I don't like the first two movies, I said I prefer the rest.Two reasons :

1) I have watched them like 920374207402 times.
2) I like HP with the darker side more, it only started getting that way from the third one.

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

It's going on. HP will be very much there as long as those who remain are loyal to it. 

Read it in Facebook today. :P But okay, I believe this IS true. (:
@Bold - That is something all Potterheads will stand by, its the reason why are we even here in this place.But still I won't deny, there's a part of me who misses HP.Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top