Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 59)

epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
He HAD to mean both, Husna! He had to, I mean I do not know of any other way of spending those dark seventeen years but with the sensation of love to live for without fail? Snape's makes me feel that love is and shall always be the only, most powerful attribute of the human emotions. It gives you the strength to live. And all the icky gooey, love-is-so-painful nonsense is teenage fluff.

I believe that love makes you a better person that you are at a given point in your life, and Snape is the BEST example to justify that. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
^^ Because I personally think, it meant both.But the theories I have read on net, suggest otherwise mostly.
epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

^^ Because I personally think, it meant both.But the theories I have read on net, suggest otherwise mostly.

Honestly, now?
The Harry Potter fandom is DUMB, half the people are, coupling anyone from Harry-Luna to Luna-Gilderoy Lockhart. Never trust their word. Oh please. Stern Smile

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Whoa! We said the same thing at the same time :) 

And about love, I think one can find tons and tons of definitions of it.But I don't think one ever define love in its real sense, because its not about defining.Its about the experience.And having said that, love teaches everyone some lessons, painful or not, it depends.For some it might give that strength, for some it might not.It depends on how people take it, Snape made it his ulimate source of strength and will to live on, some let it break them.But yes, I do agree if you ever truly loved someone, you do become a better person in life, at some point. :)

Edited by herms_angel - 20 February 2012 at 11:16pm
herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Honestly, now?
The Harry Potter fandom is DUMB, half the people are, coupling anyone from Harry-Luna to Luna-Gilderoy Lockhart. Never trust their word. Oh please. Stern Smile
Seriously Stern Smile I agree.Its just that I like to read theories whenever I'm in a doubt.But reading their theories makes me feel.Wacko And oh, talking about ships, really.Can you believe people ship Snape-Hermione.And I'm like HOW?Silly
epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Honestly, now?
Seriously Stern Smile I agree.Its just that I like to read theories whenever I'm in a doubt.But reading their theories makes me feel.Wacko And oh, talking about ships, really.Can you believe people ship Snape-Hermione.And I'm like HOW?Silly

Yes. I can.
Can you believe people have the time and imagination to ship Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint? Stern Smile

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Yes. I can.
Can you believe people have the time and imagination to ship Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint? Stern Smile
WHAT? Oliver & Flint? Oh god! ROFLROFL
epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Yes. I can.
WHAT? Oliver & Flint? Oh god! ROFLROFL

Soon, people will ponder over why Cornelius Fudge and Hannah Abbott 'didn't happen!'? -_-

Go to top