Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 58)

epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I am here.
Howdy, Husna? Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I'm good K Hug And you? So what's in store for today? I was actually more keen to discuss SPN now.LOL
epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

I'm good K Hug And you? So what's in store for today? I was actually more keen to discuss SPN now.LOL

I am very well, thank you. Oh, I have my examination starting on Wednesday, I like this time of the year. LOL I know, you seem to love Supernatural these days and all, but I couldn't watch today, like the channel had no voice for some reason, I watched till the part where Dean started to enjoy being a P.A. just by reading the subtitles, but I gave up and started studying instead. Stern Smile

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

I am very well, thank you. Oh, I have my examination starting on Wednesday, I like this time of the year. LOL I know, you seem to love Supernatural these days and all, but I couldn't watch today, like the channel had no voice for some reason, I watched till the part where Dean started to enjoy being a P.A. just by reading the subtitles, but I gave up and started studying instead. Stern Smile
Are you actually telling me that you like exams? Stern Smile And yes, I don't seem to be loving SPN, I do actually now.LOL That's bad, it worked well for me, and I could watch thankfully! And if you're studying now, you can go if you wish to, you know.IF and exams don't mix well. Geek And all the best for exams. Hug
epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Are you actually telling me that you like exams? Stern Smile And yes, I don't seem to be loving SPN, I do actually now.LOL That's bad, it worked well for me, and I could watch thankfully! And if you're studying now, you can go if you wish to, you know.IF and exams don't mix well. Geek And all the best for exams. Hug

Yes, I do like exams, especially when Math is the last one and when they end within 10 days, fast, effective. Cool Oh, no, actually, I have to study Computer Theory for an objective exam tonight, MS-Word to be precise, so I am hanging round till my brother's asleep so I could practically study the chapters, on my computer, that is. Embarrassed

So, what do we discuss now? 

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Yes, I do like exams, especially when Math is the last one and when they end within 10 days, fast, effective. Cool Oh, no, actually, I have to study Computer Theory for an objective exam tonight, MS-Word to be precise, so I am hanging round till my brother's asleep so I could practically study the chapters, on my computer, that is. Embarrassed

You're a very different kind K, very diffferent.Stern Smile What sort of person would like exams otherwise? Geek I can never like them, in any case, any scenario.LOL Oh well, that's good.And anything of HP is good :) The other day I was trying to convert an anti-Snape HP fan to a pro-snape HP fan.LOL In that course, I don't know why but I began to doubt Snape somewhere.Do you think he cared for Harry, at all?Ermm
epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

You're a very different kind K, very diffferent.Stern Smile What sort of person would like exams otherwise? Geek I can never like them, in any case, any scenario.LOL Oh well, that's good.And anything of HP is good :) The other day I was trying to convert an anti-Snape HP fan to a pro-snape HP fan.LOL In that course, I don't know why but I began to doubt Snape somewhere.Do you think he cared for Harry, at all?Ermm

If I didn't know better, I would say I am 'not different', so yeah, you're right. *I am not modest either* Evil Smile Well, so, I never doubt Snape for anything. See, his love for Harry is very theoretical, I say, he did care a great deal about Harry Potter. Though, it must be confirmed by Jo herself.

Now, speaking of my own theory, yes, I really do believe that Snape loved Harry. After all, how can seventeen years of protecting someone just be out of love for any one person? Even in that scenario, a part of the one loved is the one you are protecting in Snape's case. It doesn't matter he loathed Harry's father, Snape was bound to grow attached at some point. Also, when you have it in you to love a dead woman, wife of your rival, mother of the only part of her alive, you have it in you to love that remaining part of the woman's soul too. Snape's perfectly humane, but he loves like no else can. :)

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

If I didn't know better, I would say I am 'not different', so yeah, you're right. *I am not modest either* Evil Smile Well, so, I never doubt Snape for anything. See, his love for Harry is very theoretical, I say, he did care a great deal about Harry Potter. Though, it must be confirmed by Jo herself.

Now, speaking of my own theory, yes, I really do believe that Snape loved Harry. After all, how can seventeen years of protecting someone just be out of love for any one person? Even in that scenario, a part of the one loved is the one you are protecting in Snape's case. It doesn't matter he loathed Harry's father, Snape was bound to grow attached at some point. Also, when you have it in you to love a dead woman, wife of your rival, mother of the only part of her alive, you have it in you to love that remaining part of the woman's soul too. Snape's perfectly humane, but he loves like no else can. :)
Theoretical, yeah that's the word.The fact that we don't have official confirmation does bug me at times.Why doesn't Jo put an end to all these 'Is Snape a Hero or not?' stuff by saying whether he did or did not care for Harry? :| And I agree with all that you said, thank you for restoring my faith in Snape. :) When he said 'Always' in that convo between Dumbly and him, did he mean he cared for Harry all this while or that he never stopped loving Lily or both?

epiphany.

Go to top