Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

   

The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 58)

epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 20493

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I am here.
Howdy, Husna? Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 13767

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I'm good K Hug And you? So what's in store for today? I was actually more keen to discuss SPN now.LOL
epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 20493

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

I'm good K Hug And you? So what's in store for today? I was actually more keen to discuss SPN now.LOL

I am very well, thank you. Oh, I have my examination starting on Wednesday, I like this time of the year. LOL I know, you seem to love Supernatural these days and all, but I couldn't watch today, like the channel had no voice for some reason, I watched till the part where Dean started to enjoy being a P.A. just by reading the subtitles, but I gave up and started studying instead. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 13767

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage


I am very well, thank you. Oh, I have my examination starting on Wednesday, I like this time of the year. LOL I know, you seem to love Supernatural these days and all, but I couldn't watch today, like the channel had no voice for some reason, I watched till the part where Dean started to enjoy being a P.A. just by reading the subtitles, but I gave up and started studying instead. Stern Smile
Are you actually telling me that you like exams? Stern Smile And yes, I don't seem to be loving SPN, I do actually now.LOL That's bad, it worked well for me, and I could watch thankfully! And if you're studying now, you can go if you wish to, you know.IF and exams don't mix well. Geek And all the best for exams. Hug
epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 20493

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

Originally posted by Savage


I am very well, thank you. Oh, I have my examination starting on Wednesday, I like this time of the year. LOL I know, you seem to love Supernatural these days and all, but I couldn't watch today, like the channel had no voice for some reason, I watched till the part where Dean started to enjoy being a P.A. just by reading the subtitles, but I gave up and started studying instead. Stern Smile
Are you actually telling me that you like exams? Stern Smile And yes, I don't seem to be loving SPN, I do actually now.LOL That's bad, it worked well for me, and I could watch thankfully! And if you're studying now, you can go if you wish to, you know.IF and exams don't mix well. Geek And all the best for exams. Hug

Yes, I do like exams, especially when Math is the last one and when they end within 10 days, fast, effective. Cool Oh, no, actually, I have to study Computer Theory for an objective exam tonight, MS-Word to be precise, so I am hanging round till my brother's asleep so I could practically study the chapters, on my computer, that is. Embarrassed

So, what do we discuss now? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 13767

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage


Yes, I do like exams, especially when Math is the last one and when they end within 10 days, fast, effective. Cool Oh, no, actually, I have to study Computer Theory for an objective exam tonight, MS-Word to be precise, so I am hanging round till my brother's asleep so I could practically study the chapters, on my computer, that is. Embarrassed

So, what do we discuss now? 
You're a very different kind K, very diffferent.Stern Smile What sort of person would like exams otherwise? Geek I can never like them, in any case, any scenario.LOL Oh well, that's good.And anything of HP is good :) The other day I was trying to convert an anti-Snape HP fan to a pro-snape HP fan.LOL In that course, I don't know why but I began to doubt Snape somewhere.Do you think he cared for Harry, at all?Ermm
epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 20493

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

Originally posted by Savage


Yes, I do like exams, especially when Math is the last one and when they end within 10 days, fast, effective. Cool Oh, no, actually, I have to study Computer Theory for an objective exam tonight, MS-Word to be precise, so I am hanging round till my brother's asleep so I could practically study the chapters, on my computer, that is. Embarrassed

So, what do we discuss now? 
You're a very different kind K, very diffferent.Stern Smile What sort of person would like exams otherwise? Geek I can never like them, in any case, any scenario.LOL Oh well, that's good.And anything of HP is good :) The other day I was trying to convert an anti-Snape HP fan to a pro-snape HP fan.LOL In that course, I don't know why but I began to doubt Snape somewhere.Do you think he cared for Harry, at all?Ermm

If I didn't know better, I would say I am 'not different', so yeah, you're right. *I am not modest either* Evil Smile Well, so, I never doubt Snape for anything. See, his love for Harry is very theoretical, I say, he did care a great deal about Harry Potter. Though, it must be confirmed by Jo herself.

Now, speaking of my own theory, yes, I really do believe that Snape loved Harry. After all, how can seventeen years of protecting someone just be out of love for any one person? Even in that scenario, a part of the one loved is the one you are protecting in Snape's case. It doesn't matter he loathed Harry's father, Snape was bound to grow attached at some point. Also, when you have it in you to love a dead woman, wife of your rival, mother of the only part of her alive, you have it in you to love that remaining part of the woman's soul too. Snape's perfectly humane, but he loves like no else can. :)


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 13767

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage


If I didn't know better, I would say I am 'not different', so yeah, you're right. *I am not modest either* Evil Smile Well, so, I never doubt Snape for anything. See, his love for Harry is very theoretical, I say, he did care a great deal about Harry Potter. Though, it must be confirmed by Jo herself.

Now, speaking of my own theory, yes, I really do believe that Snape loved Harry. After all, how can seventeen years of protecting someone just be out of love for any one person? Even in that scenario, a part of the one loved is the one you are protecting in Snape's case. It doesn't matter he loathed Harry's father, Snape was bound to grow attached at some point. Also, when you have it in you to love a dead woman, wife of your rival, mother of the only part of her alive, you have it in you to love that remaining part of the woman's soul too. Snape's perfectly humane, but he loves like no else can. :)
Theoretical, yeah that's the word.The fact that we don't have official confirmation does bug me at times.Why doesn't Jo put an end to all these 'Is Snape a Hero or not?' stuff by saying whether he did or did not care for Harry? :| And I agree with all that you said, thank you for restoring my faith in Snape. :) When he said 'Always' in that convo between Dumbly and him, did he mean he cared for Harry all this while or that he never stopped loving Lily or both?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
James Potter and the Hall of ... [READ]

2

Author: mellisai   Replies: 12   Views: 993

mellisai 12 993 19 November 2007 at 12:59pm by Eloquent
My First Screen Kiss was Great: Radcliffe

Author: -DulceMaria-   Replies: 7   Views: 861

-DulceMaria- 7 861 19 September 2007 at 5:40am by ****rockstar***
Information.. Great Information

Author: daniel_4ever   Replies: 8   Views: 588

daniel_4ever 8 588 19 November 2006 at 12:18am by sings0
~Hp forum Chit-Chat Club~

2

Author: mallika_14   Replies: 14   Views: 489

mallika_14 14 489 09 September 2006 at 11:10am by coolniyu
Great Expectations

Author: girlpower   Replies: 2   Views: 325

girlpower 2 325 04 July 2006 at 4:54am by mallika_14

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index