Harry Potter

The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 64

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
About HP - I couldn't have said it better than you did.I agree with every word of yours because my list of fav. characters & their reasons for it, exactly matches up to yours :)

And I had seen a few glimpses of Supernatual, it seems good.But never really got a chance to follow it thoroughly.And I tried watching D3 few times, as much as I agree their dance sequences are brilliant, I couldn't put up with the show.

What are your thoughts on Ginny?

Edit - Your DP's been made beautifully Embarrassed

Edited by herms_angel - 06 February 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 57)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

About HP - I couldn't have said it better than you did.I agree with every word of yours because my list of fav. characters & their reasons for it, exactly matches up to yours :)

And I had seen a few glimpses of Supernatual, it seems good.But never really got a chance to follow it thoroughly.And I tried watching D3 few times, as much as I agree their dance sequences are brilliant, I couldn't put up with the show.

What are your thoughts on Ginny?

Edit - Your DP's been made beautifully Embarrassed

Oh, I am glad. We're true HP souls here, if I made sense. Pig

Supernatural, I have missed a few episodes of the first season, but that'd be all, I am watching the second season right now, bit behind (a lot) but okay, I'll reach the seventh season when its time. As for D3, to be completely honest, it's so DMG in SO many ways, but Swayum and Sharon DO make a lot of sense, I dun just like couples who keep falling on each other, trust me. 

Thanks, by the way about the DP. 

herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Oh, I am glad. We're true HP souls here, if I made sense. Pig

Supernatural, I have missed a few episodes of the first season, but that'd be all, I am watching the second season right now, bit behind (a lot) but okay, I'll reach the seventh season when its time. As for D3, to be completely honest, it's so DMG in SO many ways, but Swayum and Sharon DO make a lot of sense, I dun just like couples who keep falling on each other, trust me. 

Thanks, by the way about the DP. 
Oh, True HP souls for sure, but we had to differ somewhere I guess, because DMG's one of my favourite shows LOL Well, I know creatives made many blunders there, but still I liked the show for reasons.And D3 was bound to be DMG-ish, its the same production house, and I guess they ran out of new ideas to put in D3.But yeah, I do agree, although I have just seen 2-3 scenes that Swayum and Sharon are cute.

And are we drifting off from HP? LOL You didn't tell your thoughts on Ginny?

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
You see, I naturally get disoriented when Ginny is mentioned, that's how much I like her. Stern Smile Okay anyway, I dun like her, cause Luna should have been with Harry and cause she has six elder brothers and I dun have even one. But I have made peace with both my reasons for not liking her. :)

AND, DMG, I liked too, only, I was very small when it started and I used to make faces like I was gonna puke when AR romanced, THAT hasn't still changed (AR or otherwise), but yeah, DMG's something really, I know. And SwaRon are more than just cute, I never happened to see the 'cute' days, at least. Tongue

Edited by Savage - 06 February 2012 at 1:23pm

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I think I agree on Ginny there, well not because of the brother's thing LOLBut because to me, she's the most under developed character of HP series.She hardly ever made sense to me, and so does Harry-Ginny pairing.They just appeared out of nowhere! Although I do like Luna, I still stand by H/Hr :P

And yeah, I do get your thoughts on DMG :P

epiphany.

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
K, my time's up! Its always a pleasure to talk to you :) Hope to see you later.Good night! :)

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I have to go to bed as well, caffeine has drained at last and I feel sleepy. Goodnight. Big smile 

herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hello :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top