Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Found this on tumblr. I must say its a lovely edit.

Edited by -Untamed- - 12 years ago
iwantitall thumbnail
I read your comment on the twilight forum Nidzy, and I'm with you for one. I don't understand how twilight and HP can be compared. Twilight maybe appealing for Twilight-Fans. But Comparison in such a crude manner is unacceptable. HP took YEARS to come up with for Rowling. She put in so much of thinking into those books. It actually takes sheer talent to create a whole world out of nothing. Thats something we've been speculating only god is capable of doing(The Big bang theory). And a whole new world, in which everyone finds a little part of themselves lost forever, now that is ACHIEVEMENT. 

Every kind of Age group relates to HP. There are not just soo many relentless lessons in that book, there is also so much you can understand and acknowledge about life itself. There are things in the book that give you strength to accept your own problems. For example when I feel like Im alone, as though the whole world is conspiring against me, I think of that 11 year old Harry Potter who i read about for the first time. I remember the poor child and how he had spent the first 11 years of his life, how he had gone through the tortures inflicted upon him by his Aunt Uncle and his Oh-So-Sweet cousin, Dudley. Those years that Harry spent without a single arm to hold him close and make him feel home, is a lesson in itself. A lesson that always helps me back home, when Im lost. 

You read about different characters each with a different perspective, each teaching us Life tactics in their own way. For example, Narcissa Malfoy and Lily Potter, the two most famous mothers in the history of Hogwarts, Taught us the love and the Sacrifice that a mother gives to protect their child. And this is the power that Voldemort could not learn even when it came to face him eye-to-eye the second time. And this very mistake of Voldemort was the real reason for his downfall. The First time that Voldemort lost his body and wandered as a soul filled with hatred, it was because of the sacrifice Lily Potter gave to protect her son, Harry. And in the end, again It was Narcissa's love for Draco that made her lie, to the Dark Lord himself. And there lies the second great lesson of life. 

Harry Potter is magic beyond magic, that truly sets the series apart. Its brave, compassionate and downright MAGICAL. 

Harry potter is not just a series, its an endless SAGA! 
WOW big post. Lemme go eat something & then reply 🤣

And btw...am unable to do that quiz thingi :(
Tried both Explorer and Firefox.

I'll scrap you my answers, can you do it for me? 😃
iwantitall thumbnail
Hawww!!! You already gave the quiz once kya by mistake? It probably wont work for the same IP again. 
No, no. This is a new house, new comp, new IP. 😆
I've asked my friend, let's see what she can do :)
iwantitall thumbnail
Very Funny! 🤣

If your friend has already given that quiz, then she wont be able to do it. 😔
She's not a Potterhead :))

Argh this thing keeps crashing and am on safe mode & its all SO zoomed! 😡
I just clicked my link to a certain topic per  and noticed that I got more LIKES on a topic in a forum made to bash/insult HP.

Potter ftw ;)
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am a potterhead too...count me in.

@untames
i quite like what you said in the sparkly forum...i never understood why HP is always brought up unnecessarily over then and judged without having full knowledge of it