Harry Potter

The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 64

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

I didn't recognize him. For me Snape = Alan Rickman. That man deserves an Oscar for his performance in the final film. =)

I love Tonks, she comes in the 5th book. There's a lot more of her in the books than in the films. She's so cute and fun.

And I love Albus Dumbledore. What a wise man.

Dumbledore is my principal blind spot and I did like him before watching the last two installations. 
Kindly dun throw light on it, I wish to stay blind!

And Snape is Snape to me, his character is my favorite. Though, Mister Rickman is indeed splendid. Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I think almost everything Dumbledore says is wise and applicable in real life. And very very true.

What I meant is that for me the face of Severus Snape is Alan Rickman, hence I didn't recognize him in your display picture. =)

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Oh, this is a picture I found in deviantart site. Approve
And Dumbledore confuses me, though he does make relatively a lot of sense than expected out of wizards! Question

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Dumbledore is a very wise and sensible man. His backstory is given in the seventh book. It's incredible actually. Just keep reading on, you'll get the hang of it. =]

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I will and I dun think I wish to stop. The spoilers are set-downs but I am managing well and I have actually inspired school friends to read HP, awesome, I'd say! Cool

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Try not to come online. LOL You'll avoid the spoilers then. =)

That's awesome. The more PotterHeads, the merrier. Cool

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Online is alright, I do like it offline more, though. 
I am planning on leaving IF, you see. 

Uh, which is your favorite HP book?

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hmmm. I like Chamber of Secrets, 'coz the whole voices thingi always spook me out. I like Deathly Hallows 'coz it's so fast paced and you go through an emotional roller coaster ride. I love Prisoner of Azkaban coz it's main highlight is friendship, loyalty, bravery.

And I love this one scene in HBP also. It was one of the most beautiful love scenes in the series- Remus & Tonks. It's beautiful.

I don't like GOF much, though. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top