The Great Hall - HP Chit Chat Corner1 =) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Kirani 😎

Anyone here?
Hey peeps! Can I join?  My name is Khushboo :)

I really have wanted to join this for a looong time but have been consistently superrr busy...but promise to active whenever, it's always fun to interact with Potter fans :) Right now I'm in vacation in India, so will be less active, but as I said will try to come 😳

P.S. I just watched DH 2 in 3d few days back (THRICE in two days!!!) AND WHAT TO SAY? I'M STILL SPELL BOUND. THE MAGIC. 😍
You are Virgo Vixen right? Welcome :)

Hi...Im Luma pls count me in!!!!!!

Ooh I read your name as Luna πŸ˜† I AM SO POTTEROBSESSED!
^^U know i dont mind people calling me LunaπŸ˜‰ 
Hahaha. I am relating every day to day things to HP you know. Like today was going to McD, and there was this doggy there and I kinda walked super fast into the building and the AC ka hawa came to me in a whooosh and I felt like those ppl who apparated into the ministry :P
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Hahaha. I am relating every day to day things to HP you know. Like today was going to McD, and there was this doggy there and I kinda walked super fast into the building and the AC ka hawa came to me in a whooosh and I felt like those ppl who apparated into the ministry :P
🀣 Yesterday in my place there was heavy rain nd lightning nd i told my sis that wizarding battle is going on nd she was its high time u go see a doc!!!
Originally posted by lazzz

🀣 Yesterday in my place there was heavy rain nd lightning nd i told my sis that wizarding battle is going on nd she was its high time u go see a doc!!!

LMAOO 🀣 🀣 I connect everything in my life to the world of Harry Potter 🀣

Waise have you read the official HP prequel by JKR? I am reading it atm :D
Originally posted by -Untamed-

LMAOO 🀣 🀣 I connect everything in my life to the world of Harry Potter 🀣

Waise have you read the official HP prequel by JKR? I am reading it atm :D
No...Frm which site are u reading it??