•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know.. if this has been discussed here before.. (Mods feel to close this post, if it has) .. i've been inactive from past few days due to exams and stuff.. so IDK.. 

ok so anyways.. My question is: ..Why didn't Nuts react when Karthik slapped her for the 1st time? Remember in a studio, in front of his mom and sister... what happened to that insult???  ... and now all of sudden, when somewhere she knows ITS HER MISTAKE... than why blame karthik? ðŸ˜† ... she should've never chosen to marry him in 1st place.. i mean c'mon no one in ur family ever raised a voice on you.. and now suddenly this guy came and slapped you in your studio, in front of your employes.. then you wanna marry him.. after engagement ... he slaps you again 😆... and this time you break the engagement 😕 ... it all does not make sense at all... 

this natz will drive us nuts ... ðŸ˜†
This nuts has already driven us nuts. I can never understand this psycho girl that what she actually wants? I wudn't have cared 4 her but her decision relates with ram n priya,... that's why i have 2 tolerate n watch her nonsense.
yeah u r right... i never wondered this thing before. this whole slap drama n then engagement being broken... CVs also didnt bother to think about it?? there was no hocus pocus on the first slap ... then y it was a great thing lateron...