Posted: 12 years ago
Hai everyone,, now-a-days our CCBM forum is seems to be slow and almost empty,, i knew that most of the members slowly moved out... But last few days is like a deserted region,only few members are posting new topics and take part in chatting... Now iam scared that if this situation continues means our forum will be archieved soon,, I don't want this,, I Request everyone(even silent readers) to come up and take part in the forum... Please don't let this forum guyz... It is not only for niviranics and for niviraths also,, if u are a real fan of CCBM means please come up... Hope you guyz will reply me... THANX FOR READING...
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Hai everyone,, now-a-days our CCBM forum is seems to be slow and almost empty,, i knew that most of the members slowly moved out... But last few days is like a deserted region,only few members are posting new topics and take part in chatting... Now iam scared that if this situation continues means our forum will be archieved soon,, I don't want this,, I Request everyone(even silent readers) to come up and take part in the forum... Please don't let this forum guyz... It is not only for niviranics and for niviraths also,, if u are a real fan of CCBM means please come up... Hope you guyz will reply me... THANX FOR READING...
yes very true bowya.eveyone should come up and take active part in this forum
Originally posted by wadi..doll

AGREE wif u awesum ...
thanx kulsum... Glad that i meet you after a long time...
totally agree with you,noticed this change from last one week. Will try to be more active
Originally posted by ccbm_lover

totally agree with you,noticed this change from last one week. Will try to be more active
thanx... Don't be silent here after... Just post new topics and take part in other activities of forum... By the way ur name??
Thanks Bowya...agree with you

please keep posting and opening new threads... please dont let this forum get archived...

BOWYA I KNOW WAT U MEAN THIS FORUM HAS GONE A BIT SILENT I TIRIED TO KEEP IT ACTIVE WITH THE COMPETITION AND MY FF BUT DOESNT SEEM TO BE THAT LIVELY HOPING MORE PEOPLE WOUL IN TO MAKE THEFORUM ACTIVE. THE NEXT TWO DAYS IM NOT GONNA BE HERE MUCH SORRY GUYS ITS BECAUSE IM NOT ALLOWED ON MY LAPTOP BUT I TRY TWO CUM ON MY PHONE BUT DATS DIFFOCULT. SO KIND REQUEST TO PEOPLE PLEAZ KEEP THIS FORUM ACIVE I DONT WANNA CUM HERE ONE DAY TO SEE THE FORIUM HAS BEEN ARCHEIVED
Agree With U!
I Dnt Cum As Much As I Used To!
Thtz Cuz There Hardly Are Many Topics Here!
@jafrina: ok dear,try to cum when get time... I will try to keep the forum active by posting some games... Let me think positive...