~~Magical Kingdom of Dayanand Shetty~~**Jadoo**!!

Posted: 12 years ago

Shine in the sky,

Glow in heart,
Walk on the way of
our love world

Hey all, welcome guys...to the 40th Fan Club of our dearest, most lovable, cutest, hottest, awesomest, most dashing, coolest, sweetest...hoof, I'm tired, can't remember any more words to praise him; Dekha, shabd bhi kam partehain iss insaan ke liye, aur inki hi FC mein swagat hain, jiska naam hain "DAYANAND SHETTY".

Hey, wanna know meπŸ˜‰????

Who is : Dayanand Chandrashekhar Shetty (Girls' dream guy😳)

Birth Time : 1969

Birth Place : Karnataka

Height :  6 feet & 2 inches😍

Edited by TanniSDaya - 12 years ago

Birth & Family

Dayanand Shetty was born in 11th December, 1969 in a Tulu  speaking Bunt family in Katapadi village of Udupi district of Karnataka  State in India  to Chandrashekhar Shetty and Uma Shetty. His father, Chandrashekhar Shetty has been the champion in state level weight lifting for 7 years. Dayanand has 2 sisters.

Sporting

After passing B. Com in Rigvi college in Bandra, Dayanand joined in the hotel field to assist his father and along with that he continued his sporting activities. Dayanand Shetty was a player of short put and discus throw. And he got many prizes and medals in discus throw and short put. Also in 1994's Maharashtra state's discus throw, Dayanand was the champion. But the sad thing is that due to leg injury, he has to quit sporting area for good.

Married Life

Dayanand shetty has been married for many years to Smitha... πŸ˜ƒ..& he has a sweet & beautiful daughter Viva... πŸ˜›!

For more Information:

DAYANAND SHETTY INFO

Some Wonderful Works of Dayanand Sir

TV serials

(i) Senior Inspector Daya in CID (1997-present)

(ii)   Senior Inspector Daya in CID special bureau

(iii) Harpreet in GuturGu (2010)

(iv) Celeb guest in Deal Ya NO Deal,

(v) Celeb guest in Dus Ka dum

(vi) Guest appearances in Jassi jaisi koi nahi, Kkusum

(vii) As a contestant in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

PLAYS  

(ii) Kalchakra

(ii) Secret (iii) Eshwar allah tero naam

FILMS

(ii) Jhonny Gaddar

(ii) Runaway

COMMERCIALS       

(i) CASTROL

(ii) CHAWANPRASH

(iii) HERO HONDA

(iv) LIFE

(v) Seequre Ad

MANY MORE FOR CLOTHING BRANDS

Awards received:

(i)   Best looking guy of Indian television in 2002

(ii)   Sahshi Jodi Award (along with Abhijeet for CID) in Star Big Awards, 2010

(iii)   Honoured at World Bunts' Cultural & Sports Meet

In Play:

Dayanand shetty started his acting career as theatre artist. Prakash Shetty of the famous Chandru Prakash theatre has introduced him in stage plays & after that he has worked in many plays... in his mother tongue Tulu & Hindi...

Some popular Hindi and Tulu dramas of Dayanand are "SECRET" and "EESHWAR ALLAH TERO NAAM". He got the best actor award for acting in "SECRET". He also did the lead role in the famous Tulu drama "KAALA CHAKRA".

In CID:

Dayanand shetty got fame as daya sir in CIDπŸ˜›...a character which he has been playing since 13 years & still going strongπŸ‘...& coz it requires him to shoot 4-5days a week we see him only in CID... also sometimes catching his glimpse in Gutur Gu on Sab TV...as harpreet..

Famous Choreographer Ganesh Hegde's assistant Sanjay Shetty is Dayanand's good friend. He assisted Dayanand to meet with the producer of CID, B.P. Singhn. Because of his handsome look and strong personality B.P. Singh chose Dayanand to do the role of inspector in the show😳. 

Dayanand joined from the 15th episode as Inspector Daya,from 1998.

His Jodi with Abhijit sir... (Aditya Shrivastava) in CID has been loved by everyone... together they have solved many tough cases...& have been each others strength & support whenever required.

Many CID officers came & went ...but Daya sir has become synonymous with CID & integral part ...that we can't even imagine CID without him...Apart from acting in CID ...daya sir has also written few stories for CID...also we  have seen him as harpreet in guturgu.

ONE SHOW ONE ROLE: 

Acting in one show in the same one role, Dayanand got surprising fame. when he goes outdoors for shooting, the fans come to him to meet him but actually attack him n jump for kissies 😳(poor boy. wife ko gussa nai aata to bach gayya). In marriage and other functions, friends of him express their thought regarding Dayanand. For holiday passing or shooting, when Dayanand Sir goes to Singapore, Thailand, fans even there too gets happy and surprised to see himπŸ˜ƒ .

But he got the best compliments for acting as a CID officer, from the police force. It happened with him that once he ran his car with very high speed above the standard speed. But that time, police let him go even without fining.😍

We have not only seen him on small screen...but on big screen too...sharing space with actor like dharmendra in Jhonny Gaddar.... 

Sri ram Raghavan's movie "Johnny gaddaar" , chose Dayanand Shetty as one of the lead character.

This charming guy has been appreciated in the advertisement world too. In Chavan Praash and some famous clothing brands' ad, Dayanand showed his talent.The last ad of the Castrol oil has blown so many minds πŸ˜³πŸ˜›.

Now, here are some special events in which Daya Sir attended in different timesπŸ˜›.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

We have seen his another talent. He took part in the dance show "Jhalak Dikhla ja". He showed and proved his extreme talent here too. In his last performance he made the judges to give him a standing ovation.

India Ne Bana Di Jodi

In this single day program, he attended on behalf of the magical pair of him with Aditya Sir. He took the awards and danced with the kid hosts there. This was a sweet little even present from our cutest Daya Sir.

Republic Day Rally

Dayanand Shetty also attended an event with kids and some other celebrities on the special day of Republic Day, 2011. It was a rally and he was very jolly and enjoying fun with the kids and for being a part of this significant day's celebration.

Daya Sir in Funshala

Another event was a funshala. The first day of the event (April 29) started with a half an hour long workshop by the Chinmaya Mission group, trying to instill a moral note into the participant. Daya Sir was one of the special guests with Sraddha and Narendra Gupta.

Daya Sir in Gold Awards

And recently, he was seen in Gold Awards, 2011 event, receiving the prize of the best thriller show of India.

Entertainment ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega

Most recently, he is seen in EKLKBK on Sony tv. It was a kids special. And he passed some sweet moments with kids. He also presented them medals after their performances. Children were happy to get him among them. And in this episode, we saw Daya Sir's soft corner. He cried for the poor children...An event to remember always.

FC #1

||*CID Insp. Daya Fan club*||*

-- by akki-rockstar (swati)

FC#2

*||*CID Insp. Daya Fan Club*||*

-- by akki-rockstar (swati)

FC #3

!!--Dayanand Shetty's hub-- FC --!!

--by puri_2711(Purni)

FC #4
*||CIDinsp.DAYA FC||*
--by Anant Mishra 

FC#5
CIDinsp.DAYAfc
--by Chinnu

FC #6
Daya Sir's Fantasy Land FC
--by puri_2711

FC # 7

--by Monika
FC #8
Welcome To Daya's Heaven 
 --by tulip_me (kiran)

FC # 9
|!|CID Inspector Daya FC|!|
--by Anant Mishra

FC # 11
!! Daya Sir's Fan Bureau!!
--by puri_2711

--by tulip me

FC # 17
...!!~Die Hard Daya Fan Culb~!!...
-- by tulip me 

FC # 18
!! Rockstar Daya Shetty FC !!
-- by puri_2711

FC #19

Daya Sir's Enamoredness

--by prettywoman (Sunitha)

FC #20

--by m_kal2011(Mitali)

FC#21

--||*DayanandShettyFanticWord*||

--By TanniSDaya

FC#22 

*Daya Shetty...The Mr.CoNgEn!aL FC...*

- -By chinnu_manikyam

FC#23 

~FC of Daya sir,A true gentleman~

- - By star571 (subha)

FC#24

Daya's FC-Love Is In The Air...
--By monika 

FC#25

!!-Daya Sir Silver Jubilee FC-!!FC link pg 151

-- By puri_2711

FC#26

~!!Dream Guy Daya Dream Land~!!

-- By tulip me 

FC#27

~ ETHEREAL CASTLE OF OUR ROCKSTAR DAYANAND SHETTY~
-- By muskaanlovescid

FC# 28
FC#29

FC # 39

!!Monsoon Mazzaaa... With Daya Sir !!

By Purnima

Dayanand Shetty ---- 11 december

FanCLUB Bday-- 23 April πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Kittu07 - 7th  January πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³Muskaan - 7th  January πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³SHANGIKA - 14th  JanuaryπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³DEBIBANNERJI - 16th JanuaryπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Ritika1021 - 21st  January πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Aditi - 21st  January πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³prachi_poorvi - 31st  January πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³twinklelovesCID - 6th  February πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³TanniSDaya - 11th  February πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Moonlight05- 25th FebruaryπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ Gadhadada--7th March πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³prachid (Jaya) - 15th MarchπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Tulip_me (kiran) -  29th  March πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ROZEISHERE - 9th  April πŸ₯³
 πŸ₯³NEEME - 10th  April πŸ₯³   
                              πŸ₯³SUNNYP1414 - 19th April πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³PRETTYWOMAN22 - 29th  April πŸ₯³ 

JustJ (Jaya) - 21st  May πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³AKKI_ROCKSTAR -  24th  MayπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³BHINDER.KAMBOJ - 26th  MayπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³SNEHA_FIGHTER  - 2nd  JuneπŸ₯³
                                       πŸ₯³Bhavana - 3rd  JuneπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³MAYAPAPAYA - 22nd  JuneπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Priya0701 - 1st July πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³Shikha-1st July πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³Aadrika-4th July πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Ayushi  - 7th  AugustπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³TGODSE - 17th  AugustπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³JATT48 - 18th  AugustπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ farzanairani - 19th AugustπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³NAMARATHAROKZ - 21st  August πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³MONIKA21 - 21st  AugustπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³SUVEENASTER - 31st  AugustπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³luv_cid_shreya  - 2nd SeptemberπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³swetiepie_angel -20th septemberπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³m_kal2011 - 22nd SeptemberπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Akshay - 29th September πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ Dayaakhtar - 12th OctoberπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Rockin Muskaan(Megha) - 15th  October πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³dr. fahmi - 29 th October πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³VIVA2010 - 3rd  NovemberπŸ₯³
                    πŸ₯³CHINNU_MANIKAYAM - 6th  NovemberπŸ₯³
                           πŸ₯³Ramya-CIDnSSfan - 14th NovemberπŸ₯³
                            πŸ₯³DEBYON - 18th  NovemberπŸ₯³
                       πŸ₯³ANANTAANI - 20th  NovemberπŸ₯³
                           πŸ₯³puri_2711 - 27th  November  πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ZERRY123 - 3rd  DecemberπŸ₯³ 
                                  πŸ₯³DAYABI - 11th DecemberπŸ₯³
                               πŸ₯³CIDRoxx(Shivangi) - 6th DecemberπŸ₯³
                                πŸ₯³fIzzylicious - 7th  December  πŸ₯³ 
                               πŸ₯³SHREELA - 24th  DecemberπŸ₯³ 
                             πŸ₯³Shera Nayar - 25th  December πŸ₯³
                                  πŸ₯³star571 - 20th  DecemberπŸ₯³

CHANDSIYA

MTDLUVER

DEAR10

NNATYATHAMKE

CRICK3TGAL27

LUBNAVAISHALI

HUMZA1

VARIJA

ANSH_AARTI

New members who want to join plz fill up this slam book

Name: 
User Name: 
Birthday:
Describe Yourself:
Any memorable dream:
Fvt.TV show(except CID):
Fvt. actor(except Daya):
Fvt. actress:
Fvt. jodi in CID:
Fvt. dialogue in CID:
IF is:
CID is:
Something about Daya:
Those words/phrases u use most:

Do Not Quote More Than Three Posts.
  • Do Not Quote Big Posts. Use "@Username : Message" Instead.
  • All Discussion Should Be related to CID, Daya Sir, Abhijeet Sir Or FC Members.
  • Please DO NOT Post Countless consecutive posts.
  • Do Not Use "Abusive" Words In The FC.
  • When Posting Pictures, Please Post At least Two-Three Pics In One Post If You Have.
  • If You Want To Join, Kindly Send Me A PM Containing Your Name And Birthday.

Now...some special rules

1. Official lunch time of FC : 12:30 pm to 1:00 pmπŸ˜†!

2. Trio will leave at around 4 pm everydayπŸ˜‰.

Discussion about Friday & Saturday episodes 😍
  • Pics/Caps from episodes. ☺️
  • Top Discussion Of The Week.
  • Relevant news posting and discussion.
  • (missing) Member (s) Of The Week. πŸ˜‰

Saturday : New Episodes Review

Sunday : Creative work (Siggy, Avi, jingle) Posting

Monday :Review of Favourite Moments

Tuesday :Discussion on Favourite Moments

Wednesday : Playing Game

Friday :Discussion on any Specific Photo of Daya Sir

FC members Share their Experiences of past 24 FCs on the occasion of jubilee!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

---Chinnu_manikyam

1.    When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen
cant recollect...it has been a very long time...when I was a kid and checking channels...it was in 99,I guess...I watched the first episode of mine and that was  the start. At that time I wasn't so addicted to him but after some years I turned in to a die hard fan of Mr.Dayanand Shetty πŸ˜›

2.    When was ur first visit to FC ?
hmmm...I joined in FC 1 and at that time there was me, swati, purni and pretty only there. The speed was low and we were just coming , silently posting some comments and caps and leaving...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and then after the two FC's by swati, the third one from purni and we never let it down again... !!!!! 😳😳😳

3.    Ur experience in past 24 FCs?
Oh...it was just fantastic...cant miss you all my dear FCians...I invited many forum members to FC and so happy to know that all of them loves FC as well.😊😊😊

4.    Most memorable moment in FC
when I made the first creation of Daya !!!! it wasnt so good . but I was a toddler in Photooshop and I was so happy to make something for him.

5.    Discussion u njoyed most?
all of them are just funny and memorable...you all named me as VE and CDG...naughty girls !!! πŸ˜›

6.    If u skip 1 day at FC'..
I will be having a suffocation...😲

7.    Best thing u like abt FC
Friendship and fun. πŸ˜ƒ

8.    Just imagine if Daya Sir happens to visit FC '..
😳...ooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😳

9.    Do u see next 25FCs happening
we will hit 100 by the end of 2011πŸ˜ƒ

10.                      Daya Sir FC to u is'.
my place to discuss about him and him only withj his other die hard fans πŸ˜ƒ

11.                      Do u anxiously wait for new FC '. Ur fav section on FCs first page.
creations !!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒor what...

12.                      Any suggestions for future FCs
keep the way you are...

13.                      Ur expectations from future FC.
I can be here for ever...thats all... love you all πŸ€—

---TanniSDaya

1.    When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen?

In September, 2009, in Behroopiya (I watched the repeat)πŸ˜³πŸ˜›!

I can't remember the exact time, but perhaps from 6th or 7th FCπŸ˜ƒ...

It's too good! It can not be described in words. I made some such sweet friends, without whom, I think my life would have been incomplete. I love them and of course Daya Sir...I was already crazy for him. And now this craziness has become aggressiveness for him😳.

There are some moments. I can't specify them, but when we crossed 40/45 pages in a day, those were the most beautiful moments in FC.

He heπŸ˜†! I enjoyed a lil discussion the most, which was a sweet fight between me and Purni Di about eloping him from each other. I remember that sometimes and keep laughing. And I also love pigtails discussion a lotπŸ˜†.

Pucho maat😭! That's the horrible time for me. I can't take part in discussions nowadays due to my class schedules, but I visit FC everyday, at least just to say hi!!

Many! From here many of us grew great bonds with each other. I think, most members first join in Daya Sir's FC. And I don't like to move to any other FC other than Daya Sir's one. So, think, it's such a sweetest FC.

OMG!!πŸ€ͺπŸ˜› 😳 ☺️ 😍 πŸ₯³!!!!! Lots of things will happen in me at the samw timeπŸ˜ƒ.

Yeah! Of course. It is bound to happenπŸ˜ƒ...

10.  Daya Sir FC to u is'.

Like a heaven in which Daya Sir and us are present dreaming about him😳.

11.  Do u anxiously wait for new FC '. Ur fav section on FCs first page.

Daya Sir's photos, creations, personal InfoπŸ˜›!

12.  Any suggestions for future FCs 

I think it's completely okay. But, it won't be bad if more two or three sections are added in it.

13.  Ur expectations from future FC.

I expect our Hero's FC will run for ever, till we and the coming crazy fans are there. And I also want the next 25 FCs complete faster than the first 25 FCsπŸ˜ƒ.

----TwinklelovesCID

When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen

Ans : During watching CID in the initial years of the show..  I don't remember the date when it was ... because I never expected then I would ever hold HIM up in my Life so specially as I do today and all I can say is that HE is Special for me for ever-n-ever  ..😍   

Ans : I visited only once during FC 6 and 9 but since FC 10.. I started visiting FC's then on regularly    πŸ˜ƒ

Ans :  I made many friends within the journey of15 FCs .. I had a wonderful experience through out πŸ˜³

Ans : Oops..!! its difficult to name just one...πŸ˜† I had many memorable moments during crazy discussions with my fellow FCians 

Ans :  Daya Sir centric imagination - discussion , which starts with anyone's imagination and ends on crazy noteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ans : I miss the day - to - day discussions and also I miss my friends who occupied a special place in my life for themselves within a very short period of time πŸ€— 

Ans :  Discussion held, ending up the old FC and starting the new one

Ans : it would be unpredictable πŸ˜‰

Ans  Hopefully next FC too has a rocking celebrations πŸ‘πŸΌ

10.   Daya Sir FC to u is'.

Ans : Very Special..  before joining the FC , I know it only for Daya Sir and CID.. but now I knew it and am grown up as CIDian with fellow CIDians 

11.   Do u anxiously wait for new FC '. Ur fav section on FCs first page.

Ans : when once the old FC hit Pg: 135, every FCian wish to complete it soon and jump into the next FC as soon as possible.. πŸ˜†that gives a thrilling experience... My favourite Section on Pg: 1 is the Special episodes' list and Creative Gallery πŸ˜³

12.   Any suggestions for future FCs

Ans : As always we do we shall continue to motivate many other members to join the FCs..πŸ˜ƒ.  

13.   Ur expectations from future FC.

Ans :  There were many who are credited for this Silver Jubilee celebrations and now we welcome others too to join in and gear u for the next Golden jubilee Celebrations 

---Prettywomen

1. When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen

In Aug 2009 just before the episode in which he gets shot by Abhijeet (duplicate) πŸ˜’

2.When was ur first visit to FC ?

When I saw Daya Sir in this episode, I wanted to know more about him and started searching on Google and ended up on IF sometime same period πŸ˜›

3.Ur experience in past 24 FCs?

This is my adda.  I love, I eat, I breathe only at Daya Sir's FC while I am on IF 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

4.Most memorable moment in FC

I love the moments when I get to see new pics of Daya Sir  😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

5.Discussion u njoyed most?

Anything and everything about Daya Sir 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

6.If u skip 1 day at FC'..

I start to miss it.  Infact it's Daya Sir's FC which made me get Internet connection on my mobile πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

7.Best thing u like abt FC

Get to talk a lot about Daya Sir.  And I am constantly in touch with friends on FC.  And I make new friends πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

8.Just imagine if Daya Sir happens to visit FC '..

This would be the most memorable moment of life.  I havn't met Daya Sir.  I would love to interact with him on FC.  I wish he really comes online someday. ❀️

9.Do u see next 25FCs happening

Koi Shak, ofcourse it will happen.  Infact I am targeting for the 100th FC πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

10 Daya Sir FC to u is'.

As I said above, "I love, I eat, I breathe only at Daya Sir's FC while I am on IF".  To be everything on IF is Daya Sir's FC 😎 πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž 

11.Do u anxiously wait for new FC '. Ur fav section on FCs first page.

Yes, I do.  My fav section are Daya Sir's pics

12. Any suggestions for future FCs

Get more pics

13.Ur expectations from future FC.

same as above

Star571

-The first CID episode watched was CID 111

dec 2010(it was the 18th FC probably)

3.    Ur experience in past 24 FCs?-

nice.great place to express admiration for such a wonderful actor and discuss about CID

4.    Most memorable moment in FC--

so many..hard to countπŸ˜†

5.    Discussion u njoyed most?--

all

6.    If u skip 1 day at FC'..-

-will miss so many interesting discussions and interactions with friends/di

7.    Best thing u like abt FC--

how all the members respect and appreciate Daya sir,as a fine actor and a good human being,in the discussions

8.    Just imagine if Daya Sir happens to visit FC '.

.Daya sir would be glad to know how much all members respect and appreciate him.would be extremely happy if Daya sir visits the FC

-yes

10.                      Daya Sir FC to u is'.--

is awesome where we all members share a common bond and can interact regarding  views about CID & Daya sir

11.                      Do u anxiously wait for new FC '.

--yes

12. Ur fav section on FCs first page.

--all

13.                      Ur expectations from future FC.--

The FCs always have been very nice and hope will remain so in the future

MuskaanlovesCID

1.    When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen-

------- i have been to a relative's place and my cousin was watching cid, at that time i saw HIM for the first time, and my instant reaction was---- "he does look like a CID official."😊

2.    When was ur first visit to FC ?------

----on 14th nov, 2010.😊

3.    Ur experience in past 24 FCs?------

---- well i am relatively a new comer in this regard, but i enjoyed every second i spent  here on HIS fc's.😊

4.    Most memorable moment in FC--------

- on 14th nov, 2010, the day i joined IF and FC and i got to read so much about my fav. DAYA sir.😊

5.    Discussion u njoyed most?------

--- i enjoyed reading about the pastry competition the most, though i was not a part of FC at that time.😊

6.    If u skip 1 day at FC'..-------

--- i feel like the spice of life is missing.

7.    Best thing u like abt FC----

------- its HIM and HIM ONLY.πŸ˜‰

8.    Just imagine if Daya Sir happens to visit FC '..-------

---- then he will surely want to meet his crazy fans ( one of whom is muski).πŸ˜‰

9.    Do u see next 25FCs happening---------

--- yeh, but not only 25 but millions and millions of FC's and i know its gonna happen for sure. 😊

10.                      Daya Sir FC to u is'.-------

----- my heartbeat.😊

11.                      Do u anxiously wait for new FC '.------

---- yeh, i always wait for next FC to watch those splendid pics of  MY SUPERSTAR.

Ur fav section on FCs first page.----------

--- do i still need to tell this??????????πŸ˜‰

12.                      Any suggestions for future FCs------

-----i think i am very immature to give suggestions.πŸ˜‰

13.                      Ur expectations from future FC.-----------
 more and more information and those sweet pics of my ROCKSTAR, MR. DAYANAND SHETTY.😊

Monika

1.    When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen ...

sorry yaar not remember the date...you no i'm poor in it.. but before operation talaash 

well my first visit was on 2nd FC of Daya sir.. that too on 07th August 2010πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

very very good... can't explain in words..found few good friends.. whom i wanna always be in touch... but if they also want that.. obviously πŸ˜†  it became my permanent 'Addaa' on IFπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

4.    Most memorable moment in FC...

. so many.. but specially when celebrated my dazzler party with my dear friends..., when i prepared my first FC.. and recd. so many compliments & appreciation... πŸ˜ƒ etc etc etc.. and the latest one is when we renamed all the FCians.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and when i recd. the name PMD...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too long list yaar...

some imaginary situations with daya sir... 😳

6.    If u skip 1 day at FC'.

.aww thats really painful.. seems that something is missing... khaali-khaali, adhura-adhura...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

7.    Best thing u like abt FC ..

. an unseen bond between all the FCians...though all belong from different places.. dint see each other but still very well connected . ... Feels the absence of missing person...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

awww that will be a dream come true...wanna show him some specific discussions about him.. his kidnapping by FCians, his b'day celebration thread, his singing for PMD..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and many more...i must say he'll become πŸ˜†

9.    Do u see next 25FCs happening..

. of course...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

my permanent Addaa on IF

11.                      Do u anxiously wait for new FC '. Ur fav section on FCs first page.

first post.. where the creator of FC shares views.., the picture gallery & creation gallery 😳😳

to add some interesting TOTW which we missed...

well its silver jubilee FC it should be more lively and attractive to pull more fans of Daya sir...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

tulip_me

ON 1st JAN 2010πŸ˜‰

NOVEMBER 2009πŸ˜›

Wonderfull,πŸ˜ƒ

all moments all memorable for me😊

sunitha kidnapped disscusionπŸ˜†

πŸ˜•

friendly environment and friendly and careful friendsπŸ˜›

8.    Just imagine if Daya Sir happens to visit FC '.

wow...award winning dayπŸ˜›

NoπŸ˜•b'coz of net problem which always makes me irritate😑😑

our hero,and our angel, dream guyπŸ˜‰

pic and creation galleryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

best n best n best......

more friendly
mitali

1.    When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen:

When I first saw CID in 1998, cannot remember the episode name.

I don't remember the exact date, but sometime in early November when I forum was very silent, everyone was upset, Chinnu suggested me to join here.

I enjoyed very much.

Although every moment I spent is memorable, but'when I made a fc and everyone praised it, it was a memorable moment as I was very nervous

Any discussion regarding CID, Daya, Abhijeet and off course many light discussions and conversations.

I feel like my day is incomplete. It has become a ritual to visit everyday here.

It is very active and there is a good bond among the fc members.

that would be great. He could come to know about our craziness, but not only that we can also give some suggestions that can help in the improvement of the show CID.

ofcourse

A place to visit must at least once a day.

Creations section, I like to see the siggies made by the members.

If possible make fc more attractive, many more interesting discussions about episodes, off course it depends on members.

I want to see it as  a platform where lively discussions go on, as a place where I can meet same minded friends and I feel refreshing after a busy day's work.

bhavna

1.    When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen -

I saw him 1st in the first case I saw that was Accused officer but properly noticed him and he won my heart in injured witness !!

2.    When was ur first visit to FC ?-

Umm Quite recent I guess !! Some 2-3 FCs back !!

Well I'm still a newbie in FCs !!! Quite a kiddo !!! but yeah even though i've been a rare sight in the FCs whenever I've visited I've enjoyed my time there !!! Got to know many of you for the first time like Purni,Tanni,subha etc. !!

4.    Most memorable moment in FC--

Umm many but I'd go for the discussions that happened after my visit and i told everyone about Daya sir !!

5.    Discussion u njoyed most? ---

Almost all !!!! Can't choose one but again it has to be my vivit discussion and his birthday time discussions !!

6.    If u skip 1 day at FC'..  ----

Heehee question not suitable for me !!! I'm a rare girl ji !!

7.    Best thing u like abt FC ----

I like the way people without knowing each other than usernames share such common feelings for a particular actor and discuss almost every single thing so freely and openly !!!

---- heehee πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

9.    Do u see next 25FCs happening ---

just 25 ??? I see the next 2500 FCs of our Rocket Shetty !!

10. Daya Sir FC to u is'. --

My bestest friend !!!

11. Do u anxiously wait for new FC '.

Ur fav section on FCs first page.

Umm yeah obviously !!!! my fav would always be the creations and pic gallery of the FC !!

12.                      Any suggestions for future FCs --

Na you people are way too good at them !!!! COnitnue as you are !!

13.                      Ur expectations from future FC ---
 Rather FC should expect from me that I'm more active πŸ˜›

awesumsonia

-when i wathced the case of the dangerous lady(my 1st episode of c.i.d)

dont remeber the date...but im sure tht it was in june 2010

well i wasnt much active in Fc's...was just a silent member there..but i gotta knw more abt daya...n his crazy fans :)

4.    Most memorable moment in FC -

hmm...dunno :(

5.    Discussion u njoyed most?-

everything about daya

6.    If u skip 1 day at FC'.. --

cnt answe dat..coz i wasnt active in any of teh FC

7.    Best thing u like abt FC- mostly everything

-if he does,then he'll b sooo happpy to knw hw much his fans <3 him

-Ya

10.                      Daya Sir FC to u is'.\

-is justtt mindblowing!!!!

-nothing!!!!i knw this FC will also rockkk just lyk the earlier FC'S

-i expect this FC to be the no.1 FC in the whole IF :)

by puri_2711

ahem ahem πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... a little late here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... in nov 2005 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... when ACP prithviraj ☺️entered CID 😳... dat time i didn't knew anything abt Daya sir... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...  after that took a break from CID ... & me returned watching CID in May 2008 "Case of missing bride " πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
seriously started following CID coz of Daya sir was the  plane wala case 😳.
khoon zameen se 25000 feet upar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...& since then tried not to miss a single episode 😳

πŸ˜‰

🀣 ... it was swati & me who started the first FC πŸ˜†... so my first visit of FC was 24 april 2010 ...the second day ..when first FC was started πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

its been wonderful... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... since i have been part of FC since the very first FC ...so have seen the Dayanian Family grow with each FC πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...every FC has been spcl ...& a wonderful in its own πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

4.    Most memorable moment in FC -

every moment something new is shared abt Daya sir πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...... 

5.    Discussion u njoyed most?-

the time we discussed abt DAYA sir perf in JDJ  😳😳😳... that was the most active phase in FC πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

6.    If u skip 1 day at FC'.. --

it really feels miserable πŸ˜’...the day seems incomplete πŸ˜”

7.    Best thing u like abt FC- mostly everything

the warm & friendly environment out here πŸ€—

πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ .... wish that happens soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... it wud be a dream cum true 😍... can imagine his reactions on our posts & various discussions😳😳😳 we have abt him in FC πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ€ͺ

200% 😳😳😳 ...& i see it happening soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

10.                      Daya Sir FC to u is

one of the reasonsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  to make me come online on IF everyday 😳😳😳

FC shud be more interactive & active as it is now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

more & more FCs in future 😳😳😳... & to see it one of the most popular FCs on IF πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

1st Performance:

2nd Performance:

3rd Performance:

4th Performance:

5th Performance:

6th Performance:

Last Performance:

Grand Finale Performance:

India Ne Bana Di Jodi

CID Gallantry Awards, 2011

Republic Day Skating Rally

X-Factor

Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega

Gold Awards, 2011

Seequre Ad

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

1st Performance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-m22b-BGqI[/YOUTUBE]

2nd Performance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhRfGuFZfuI[/YOUTUBE]

3rd Performance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7av8QVYG8MA[/YOUTUBE]

4th Performance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLsX8kGJDpc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

5th Performance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLsX8kGJDpc[/YOUTUBE]

Group Dance disco

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-kMtJ1_rnk[/YOUTUBE]

6th Performance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv2kuYCjI7Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Group Dance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIQ50S6Cud4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last Performance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv2kuYCjI7Y[/YOUTUBE]

Grand Finale Performance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7qDpwD4Noo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Gallantry Awards

Daya Jassi Performance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHI7VI3gE5U[/YOUTUBE]

CID Team
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGpVzEG6qA8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r40D9TtYAcQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Republic Day Skating Rally

Daya's Speech
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHjzDTRBeNY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

CID Team in Seequre Ad

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6cgB9Wc02Y[/YOUTUBE]

Gold Awards, 2011

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcTXWschUuw[/YOUTUBE]

Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54PxscNYu98[/YOUTUBE]

X-Factor India, 2011

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kje6-D_-mY[/YOUTUBE]