Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saathiya WU 18.7.11 -Gopi's 1st day at School-

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content Of the Post to Members Only.

----
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update -- 15th July 2011
Episode #321

----

Part 1
Gopi walking around Searching for her Class. A Person Tells Her to Go to the Staff Room. She thanks him and tells Kahna ji i am scared please Be with me. Gopi enters the Staff room. She greets everyone. A Teacher Asks her U are New? What subject will u teach. Gopi tells that she Is has come to Study. The Sir that took her interview Tells Her to go To a Class. The teachers is taking the Attendance. Gopi comes there and is seeing all this. She drops her bag and starts Putting it Inside. The teacher Calls Gopi Modi . Gopi is scared. The Teacher calls Out again. Gopi tells I am Gopi Modi. All the students are shocked. The teachers asks Why are u late? Come in. Gopi asks Forgiveness Because She didn't know which class she had to come. The teacher tells her to come Before the Attendance is taken. The teacher tells her to remove her calendar. The teacher gets up and removes the Calendar. She tells U are big but i won't Be lenient with u. The teacher gives her a Remark and tells her to go and sit in ur place and to not be late next time. A student Stands up and asks This aunty will Study with us? The teacher says yes. Gopi is Embarrassed.

Part 2
Rashi calls Up and tells U are speaking from the shop rite? U didn't send Moong Daal. Rashi checks her List and tells, I have written U must have made a Mistake. Bring 2 kgs now. The door Bell rings. Rashi opens the door. The Person asks for the Newspaper Money. Rashi starts Arguing. Kokila comes and asks her what happened. The person tells I have come to take Money for the Newspaper. Kokila tells her I don't like when we don't pay bills fast. Now see In the Kitchen it will be there.

Rashi goes in the Kitchen and tells I think i have jumped on my Own Foot Sending Gopi to school. Oh My god. I have to do all her Work.

The Person from the show Comes. Kokila recognizes him and asks him what is this i had asked for full Daal and u gave me this Daal and so less? The person tells Rashi told me this only. Kokila takes it and tells Oh Krishna, Gopi went to school and its not even 1 day and this Rashi is acting like that.

Gopi is Walking. All students are looking at her in a weird way , a Girl tells her Partner, She is dressed as a Moving Christmas tree. The Boy ignores her and tells Gopi to sit beside him. The teacher tells to remove their books. The teacher starts writing the Vowels in Hindi Gopi is confused. A girl stands and says I cannot see anything this Aunty is tall. The teacher tells Gopi to sit in the Last bench! The girl behind is irritated

Part 3
The teacher tells Kanika Shift and let Gopi sit. and if gopi has any problem u help her. She thanks them. She removes her book and keeps the small Krishna's Idol in the front. Garv a Boy looks at her. The Puin comes and tells the teacher that Principal wants to meet her. The teacher tells him to go. Teacher tells Garv to mind the class.

Rashi is searching for the Bill. Kokila comes and asks for the List of the things. Rashi told I told him to bring Moog Daal. Kokila scolds her for that. Kokila tells U are searching for the bill from the past 1/2 an hour and it is see its there on the Fridge. Kokila tells her to Make everything proper and make Chas for everyone. Rashi is irritated She tells I haven't spoken to Mommy till nw. And she tells I have to work and work. She removes too bottles and tells Which is jeera powder now.

Gopi tells her partner (girl) this is Krishna because of whom I have come to school. The girl tells I do not talk to people i don't know. the Girl removes her Ribbon and it falls. Gopi picks it and tells her i will make ur Hair. Garv shouts at her and tells her to keep quite.

Rashi is going to put garam masala in the Chas. Kokila comes and tells RASHI.

Gopi ties a plat for the girls hair. She gets irritated and tells her to make it as before or then The teacher will come. Gopi is scared.

Kokila tells Rashi i told u no Mistakes right then what is thins Smell this. Rashi smells it and coughs. Kokila tells This is garam masala i told u to put Geera Powder. Rashi tells I did not find any difference thats why. Kokila gives her and shout and also Complaints To Hetal. Hetal tries to cover up for Rashi. But Kokila keeps removing her wrong this. Kokila tells Gopi would be like Rashi in the school. Learning different things.

Precap
Gopi and others are walking to go Home. Gopi see's a car and smiling goes near it. Some one comes out and gopi is confused.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please Hit the LIKE Button For Appreciating.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yuks Please Make this Sticky 😳
Sorry Guys for Grammatical Errors and Any Mistakes.
Hope U like the Update.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

&
.THIS IS A MEMBERS POST.
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonder who the man is? Thanks for the update.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like it'll be a funny precap.

Is it a new entry? I don't think so.

Gopi will probably think it's Ahem while it's totally someone else. Not Jigar or any driver.

Thanks for the update Ridzzi!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
No Problem..
Thanks for appreciating :D
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update dear...keep it up...👏
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update dear...!!! 

Koki-Rashi duo is back.. Koki started scolding Rashi.. jst love it..  
who has come in car to see Gopi ? 😳
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
No Problem thnx for appreciating. 
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 👍🏼 Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U did a wonderful job Ridzzziii...

i guess no body will come to pick Gopi..Ahem might be in a meeeting..😆 as usual...