Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTSOME-Bhool Gaye Sab Kuch-Yaad Nahin Ab Kuch! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 28

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by luvey

EEEhhh loooww... c Geet ya Is pyar ko ...ki farkh painda hai yaaro...!!!!!  ROFLROFLROFL 

ROFL  TRUE!! Aakhir ek hi maa ke do betain hain..or shall I say betyian?!!! WinkLOL

OMMMGsss i havvv nameee phurrr youuu,...!!!!!! readyyy to hearrr it... ??????????ROFLROFLROFL 

Yes yes I'm ready!! LOL

Even i am excited to know, i hope NoNo is not checking your name in her PAR closetWinkROFLROFL...

MB

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentDesichiqneezmysterygurl1427

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3IDIOTSOME-Bhool Gaye Sab Kuch-Yaad Nahin Ab Kuch! (Page 9)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

i haven't even watched the episode yet lolz...i am not hope estudent and luvster...me at my cousins home...

i can party with u all...but about episode i have nothing to say yet...plus i was desperate to come her i had some unfinished business to completely kyun MB di?

Unfinished business?? Haiyyy konsa business?? woh bhi adoora?!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

hellooo my darlingzz... Hug

tubz princess mummaaa daadiii emzzz

missed ya gals all...

today for some reason i am just not able to catch up... lemme write on my Mr. India's thread and come!

Hello Bitiii Hug

How are you?

MB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezEBasso

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Yaadein

Yaadein Reh Jaati Hain Aur Din Guzar Jaate Hain,
Dekhte Dekhte Hare Bhare Baag Ujad Jaate Hain,
Waqt Ke Haathon Ka Khilona Hota Hai Insaan,
Jeevan Bhar Ke Humsafar Pal Bhar Mein Bichhad Jaate Hain...

So again...I am glad the amnesia track is on in full swing...and no i don't think its going to last only till the Sat maha episode.   If CVs are smart...Insaan ko ishaara hi kaafi hai...haina Vinu???Wink then they will again CASH in on the CHEMISTRY that was at the same time last year, hence I think this track should last atleast 2-3 months!!Big smile

So...now on to today's episode...i liked it for obvious reasons...the content was expected...but good.  Daadi did a FAB job...GC was good too...but i think it will take a day or two to come into the Angry Young Man mode full time!! 

For some reason, the episode did not leave me as IMPACTED as i had expected to be...and I am still trying to put my finger on exactly what left me wanting.  

Why was GEET's makeup so EXCESSIVE today?   I mean normally, she does not even wear this much makeup for a party
...so why overdone today??Confused

Those who know me...know that I am the biggest DD fan...i love her acting, and I don't think that there is an actress in all of TV land that can act as well...but today her acting left me WANTING for more.   I felt it was not as natural as she usally is...not delivered as flawlessly as possible.     Not sure what the reason for it is...OH WELL...we all have a bad day...and i will chuck this in the bad day category for DD.   I am sure she will bounce back...and deliver flawlessly as she does 99.99% of the time!!

I really feel that the upcoming track will allow an opportunity to showcase GEET's character...and again pay TRIBUTE to all those STRONG, BEAUTIFUL and of course INTELLIGENT women out there that can identify, sympathize and empathize with GEET!!!

----------------------------------Reposting my TAKE from Friday-----------------------------

I really feel the the Memory Loss track will create the LOST magic and enthusiasm among the fans for several reasons:

1. It will allow GC and DD another chance to deliver superb performance...hopefully outdoing themselves yet again.

2. This track will allow GEET's character to really be Highlighted and Explored...she can be shown as an EXTREMELY strong woman...who is in a very tough situation.   She is in love with a man...actually married to him...but she will need to denounce that in front of him...and in return she will have to tolerate his COLD SHOULDERING...insults, his attitude, his arrogance...etc!!! Chaah kar bhi kuch nahi bol payegi in front of him...this will be heart wrenching for her...and a definite a TEAR JERKER for us fans.  She should be SHOWCASED as a EMOTIONALLY strong and determined woman...a woman who will do anythignto ensure the well being of her husband.  And the BEST part of all of this is that there is no chance of separating MAAN vs. GEET fans...as our hearts will go out to both of them...as individuals and as a couple!!!  SO its a WIN WIN!!!Big smile  There will be NEW SCOPE for NEW ROMANCE between Maaneet...Dying to see how Maan will fall in love with her again.

3. This track will bring back for us our MISSING MSK...the ANGRY YOUNG MAN that we all instantly fell in love with during the HP days and the initial office track!!  Again...the scope for acting will increase for Maan...as i think the GHAJNI Maan...will have shades to his character...shades that will defo add spice to the track...and add new vocabulary in our dictionaries...both good and bad!!!LOL.

4. This track will also increase the scope for other characters like ADI and Dev too.   Dev and Adi will now become GEET's new support system...she will shown to spend a decent amount of time with them...and this inevitably will ERK Maan.  He will not like to see Geet with anyone else.Embarrassed

So all in all...i am looking forward to the the upcoming track!!  And I too want to have faith in the CVs...Barry...to deliver a FANTABULOUS story and performance!!Smile

Loved your analysis of the upcoming track dear...

Wow so well written.

I just want to wish we get to see what you described...

me eagerly waiting for khadus MSK and fighter Geet...

Anu...its so good to see you here...And me too looking forward a DHAASU track!!!Tongue

DesichiqneezEBassoInfinitedreams

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infinitedreams

NIhu!! Deez!! && Shivuu!! Hug

OO Munni Doll here too!! Berry Good!! LOL

HugHugHug How are you meri Seherwa, meri Ishtudent Hug...

MB

I'm goooddd !!! YOU??!! Hey how come you didn't update your post??!! I'm hoping to read your rang-biranee takes again!!

Tooo busy darling, lot of TT work to finish, but will try to write for my lovely Seherwa, have to watch the episode...Waise TT completed 2 years todayEmbarrassed...

MB

ok ok no pressure in writing update...BUT WHATShocked?? 2 years??!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!Wohooo!!!  Partay Time!!!Party

Here's a virtual cake to express my gratitude
and happiness for the great  TT episodes..especially on Maaneet!!Embarrassed

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

i haven't even watched the episode yet lolz...i am not hope estudent and luvster...me at my cousins home...

i can party with u all...but about episode i have nothing to say yet...plus i was desperate to come her i had some unfinished business to completely kyun MB di?

Shivuuu meri jaanHugHug...I havent watched the episode too, me and you in same category...Ya ya phinish your work, if you need i will join you too darlingWink...

MB

oh di...biz has been finished di...i can handle it u know i can...but u can visit that place laterWink

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
aiyooo enna rascala mother?? hawww u didn't?? Hawww u did!! no wait u didn't...(squinting eyes again) OMG u did!!!

Ka hua momwa, still not satisfied with the episode today kya??

Do not phear...and dude is behind the scenes i am sure today's episode was just something to have us all thinking again!!!

Whereas the heavy make up...mother...think...DD had to be crying a lottt...so therefore the extra makeup...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBassoDesichiqneez--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Desichiqneez

IF-Rockerz

Desichiqneez

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

EEEhhh loooww... c Geet ya Is pyar ko ...ki farkh painda hai yaaro...!!!!!  ROFLROFLROFL 

ROFL  TRUE!! Aakhir ek hi maa ke do betain hain..or shall I say betyian?!!! WinkLOL

OMMMGsss i havvv nameee phurrr youuu,...!!!!!! readyyy to hearrr it... ??????????ROFLROFLROFL 

Yes yes I'm ready!! LOL

See hawwk...!!!!ROFLROFL  

Edited by luvey - 18 July 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBasso-honeydew-mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top