Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Akshara's Column: Double disaster rocks Rashmi's sangeet

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi friends, just last week I told you about how unwanted expenses should be avoided during events such as weddings. Sadly, this week began with another unnecessary expense, Gayatri Ma and Naitik decided to hire a wedding planner as Nikhilji's mother too has hired one. Naitik tried to convince me saying that Rashmi's wedding would be well planned if professionals handled it.

The wedding planner, Chandni, arrived and everyone at home seemed to be impressed by her ideas and suggestions. I was shocked when she revealed that she will be charging a whopping 27 lakhs just for the mandap and walked away with One crore as advance fee. If that was not enough, she brought these really expensive saris for everyone without even asking us about our preference. The saris looked quite ordinary and I refused to believe that they were worth the huge prices that were attached to them. Even the gifts that Chandni purchased for Nikhilji's family seemed to be quite ordinary.

Another surprise was when we visited Nikhilji's mother and she informed us that her designer will be selecting Rashmi's jewellery and outfit. We were planning to purchase the jewellery so we were caught unawares. I was about to express my surprise but Naitik stopped me before I could say anything. I understand he did not want to upset them but I don't think speaking the truth would have been wrong.

Anyway, we decided to let the Deoras have their way and avoid any unnecessary problems. But we were definitely not prepared for what came next. We had decided to have the mehendi ceremony at home like we have done for all previous weddings. Everyone was happy and looking forward to having a good time but just as we were getting ready to apply the mehendi on Rashmi's palms, Nikhilji's mother sprang another surprise. She announced that she will be taking Rashmi to a beauty parlour and then to a hotel where she has organized the mehendi ceremony. We were hurt but once again no one said anything fearing that she will get upset. Later, at the hotel, we found out that Nikhilji's mother got Rashmi's mehendi applied at the parlour itself and so we were left with applying a dot on her palms as shagun.

Even though Gayatri Ma kept mum, I realized she was hurt as she wanted to do so much at the function but didn't get the chance. I felt bad for her and asked Rashmi to speak to her and make her feel better. After all, what can make a mother happier, than a heart to heart conversation with her daughter? Overall, the function went off well and we had fun. We got Rashmi and Nikhil to click some nice pictures together and it was all very romantic.

I understand that it would not be right to hurt Nikhilji and his family but I don't know if we should be going out of our way to fulfill their wishes. Though we are the girl's family but even we have some desires and dreams for her wedding which we would like to fulfill and Nikhilji's family should consider that.

Unfortunately, the sangeet proved to be a disaster. Someone spiked Naitik's drink after which he began to feel dizzy and ended up falling and hurting himself badly. He fractured his ankle and everyone was very worried. The mood was tense and the function just ended abruptly. I felt sad seeing Naitik disappointed as he had planned so much for Rashmi's wedding but all his plans are now spoiled.

If all this was not enough after returning home, I found that my stuff was scattered around in my room. After checking, I realized that there had been a theft. We called the police but Dadaji requested them not to leak the news as it would cause embarrassment to the family.

We wanted Rashmi's wedding to be a nice, traditional affair, but in our efforts to please the Deora's we have sacrificed all our plans and wishes and despite that, there have been glitches popping up at every instance and this last blow has left the family totally troubled.

I wonder who could be behind the prank on Naitik as well as the theft in my room. I hope we find the answers soon and the guilty are punished. And most of all, I hope Rashmi's wedding goes off without a hitch. Meanwhile do share your thoughts with me at [email protected], as always I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Fan comment

Shankar-Hi Akshi this is Shankar from Tamilnadu. I love YRKKH just because of Naitik and you. Today's episode of awesome, Naitik and you looked awesome in the song. Please take care of Naitik and the family,because you are the one who knows to sort out even toughest problem. I hope this you will support the family to handle this marriage ceremony. I love the name NAKSH that suits a lot.

Akshara- Hi Shankar, I am glad you enjoyed the episode. The name NAKSH is special to me too because it has been given to Naitik and me by all our loving fans. You too take care and keep writing in.

Buffy P- Hi Akshara di, I am writing to you for the first time. You are very beautiful. I like your serial very much and I am a regular follower of it. Rashmi's marriage!! I can't wait for it actually to see your saree and hairstyle.They are awesome at all occasions and I am hoping to see a unique one this time. You are an awesome actress. You rock the show. Keep going. Bye.

Akshara- Hi Buffy, it's good to know that you are a regular viewer of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Even I am excited about Rashmi's wedding. As for my look at the wedding, you will have to wait for sometime more to see that. Thanks for all the lovely compliments. Do stay in touch.

Indu Priya- Hi Hina didi. I don't think Aksharas view about rashmis wedding finance management is wrong at all. She's right ,couples are made in heaven.This marriage is just a celebration of uniting the couple .I think high end expenses, extravagance etc should not be interfered in this auspicious celebration.

Akshara- Hi Indu, its great to know that you agree with my views. I am not against spending money but it should be within a certain limit and have a valid reason. It is wasting money that I am against.

Lalita-Hi Hina how are you? I am Lalita From Delhi. I am a student. I see your serial yrkkh its very nice serial. I Love your acting I like your smile. I enjoy this serial so much. I love your jodhi with Karan.I Love Both of you. And Always Be Successful. And i hope that every year u got best actress award .All the best. And please reply.bye.

Akshara- Thanks for all the compliments and kind words Lalita. I am fine how are you? Do keep writing in with more information about yourself and keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Darshana-Hi Hina di I'm Darshana from navi mumbai i just like your show a lot u look gorgeous in your net sarees and I love your hairs. Hey please don't get upset during the wedding let Gayatri ma do it on her own you just help her and I love you and Naitik a lot. I don't know from October when my college start I will not be able to see your serial as I will be in hostel but I promise I will surely read the columns and recap through this site and I love u a lot please reply to me didi please.

Akshara- Hi Darshana, it's great to know that you like my look in the show. Thanks for the advice and compliments too. Best of luck for your further studies and do keep in touch by writing in to me regularly.

Hill Road Media  Monday, July 18, 2011

0  LIKE

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 July 2011 at 6:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123_Rasha_moonlight08-mari-saru.gpvlaks.Senorita._Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara double disaster--indya.com" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pvlaks

IF-Sizzlerz

pvlaks

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thanks   for   sharing Smile  of course  RR  should  be  punished   wo  bhi  sab  ke  samne Angry...chandini  tho   ek   crore  leke   bhagegi  zarur LOL

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
thanks 4sharing

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Thnx 4 sharing Smile

Dekho in logo ne abhi bataya... humne  toh cheque dekh k bta diya tha 1,00,00,000/- hai ROFL

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...Smile

_deepshi_

IF-Dazzler

_deepshi_

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing...
i wish they come across the truth instead of making it much draggy...hope to see rr getting punishment severe ones in front of everyone...i'll be really happy...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top