I like her ! Conditions Applied :) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koyal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone here know if Ram's BF is related to Niharika in real life, they seem to share the same last name?
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Koyal

Does anyone here know if Ram's BF is related to Niharika in real life, they seem to share the same last name?

i think i misunderstood your comment sorry for that😳
Edited by -x-Reshu-x- - 12 years ago
NiShAdiSAKHI thumbnail
m likin d way she hs bn performing in d show...thou -ve she hs a charm of her own..
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail

wat ru exactly wanting to say o knw..cn u explain.
Koyal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaiqMadiha

wat ru exactly wanting to say o knw..cn u explain.

The actor playing Ram's friend is Vikram Shergill and Ram's step mom is Niharika Shergill so just wondering if in real life, they are husband and wife.
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail

The actor playing Ram's friend is Vikram Shergill and Ram's step mom is Niharika Shergill so just wondering if in real life, they are husband and wife.

actually dnt knw..if i'l get i let  knw..!!
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
no in real life Ram's mothers name is Eva Grover not niharika
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Your I like her(with conditions apply) will soon change into I hate her post July 25th.

But Niharika is going to be the catalyst who will bring about the RP's action and reaction  resulting in an unique Love, for all of us to enjoy. 
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Invincible_

🀣

after 25th july u will start hating NIHARIKA...πŸ˜›

but yeah at present i love her...d way she showed her true colors to NUTS and she is trying hard to get RAYA  married i m liking it...:P
regarding actor ..yup EVA is good but i guess she is a bit sweet as vamp at present...lets see how she evolves after RAYA's wedding...

I like the actor very much yr ! She is truly gorgeous and personality ! πŸ˜Š

Regarding Niharika, I already said, Conditions Applied ! πŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Forever_in_love

no doubt, she's a very talented actress... πŸ‘
and at the moment, i guess we all like her.. cuz she's trying her best to get RaYa married πŸ˜›.. .. and there isn't any negatively from her side shown yet πŸ˜•... lets see wht happens after marriage? and trust me , you wouldn't wanna see her after RaYa fall for each other.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I already said, the day she will do something to RaYa ! I will come up with another post titled, I hate her ! πŸ˜†