I like her ! Conditions Applied :)

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes ! 

Niharika ! 

I like that lady and the actor very much, before you all kill me but I really like to confess here that I like Niharika a lot ! 

I mean, she is damn beautiful ! I like her looks, and dressing are just perfect ! I like all her suits ! 

Nuts should learn something from her mom ! πŸ˜†

And, I like her character too ! Before you guys kill me, but I really would like to say here that I have always noticed vamps and negative characters and she is one of the best ! 

So, I like her ! ( Call me obsessed, I am ! )  πŸ€£

As far as she is good with Ram and Priya, I like her, the day she will do something to Ram or Priya, wait for another topic from me " I hate her ! "  πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

after 25th july u will start hating NIHARIKA...πŸ˜›

but yeah at present i love her...d way she showed her true colors to NUTS and she is trying hard to get RAYA  married i m liking it...:P
regarding actor ..yup EVA is good but i guess she is a bit sweet as vamp at present...lets see how she evolves after RAYA's wedding...

Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no doubt, she's a very talented actress... πŸ‘
and at the moment, i guess we all like her.. cuz she's trying her best to get RaYa married πŸ˜›.. .. and there isn't any negatively from her side shown yet πŸ˜•... lets see wht happens after marriage? and trust me , you wouldn't wanna see her after RaYa fall for each other.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well , she is nice till now .. and cool about RaYa's marriage .. bcuz she is under the impression that Ram and priya will never fall in love with each other ... and priya is some sort of "nerdy simpleton" .. who will pose no threat to her ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^^ but little that Miss.  Niharika knows the nerdy Priya will change things for ever in the Kapoor Khandaan once RaYa are married..

I dont like Niharika's dialogue delivery. She puts too much emphasis on some words.  She is alright.

PS you are entitled to love and enjoy this beautiful Vamp as long as you want but that will also end some day and not soon enough 7-25-11 🀣  Nice to see someone being honest abt liking a Vamp πŸ˜‰
lunza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

^^^^^ but little that Miss.  Niharika knows the nerdy Priya will change things for ever in the Kapoor Khandaan once RaYa are married..

she does ? πŸ˜•  did we get a scene like that ? .. I don't watch the episodes in entirety .. just a few selected scenes ..
so when did this happen ?
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

she does ? πŸ˜•  did we get a scene like that ? .. I don't watch the episodes in entirety .. just a few selected scenes ..
so when did this happen ?

Are Lunzy this is my guess only.  Nothing yet has happened or shown...Just a Bhavishyavaani πŸ˜†
lunza thumbnail
oopsy .. lol.. i read ur sentence properly now ..i had overlooked the word "little" ...

i agree about eva's dialogue delivery ... she stresses on some words more than necessary ... almost makes it sound like "sing-a-song" kinda tone at times ...
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i love the actress who is playing Niharika😳
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
As far as she is good with Ram and Priya, I like her, the day she will do something to Ram or Priya, wait for another topic from me " I hate her ! "  πŸ€£

Maanddy ur wish is goin to be fulfilled soon...wait for it...coming soon...