Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Yes ! 

Niharika ! 

I like that lady and the actor very much, before you all kill me but I really like to confess here that I like Niharika a lot ! 

I mean, she is damn beautiful ! I like her looks, and dressing are just perfect ! I like all her suits ! 

Nuts should learn something from her mom ! LOL

And, I like her character too ! Before you guys kill me, but I really would like to say here that I have always noticed vamps and negative characters and she is one of the best ! 

So, I like her ! ( Call me obsessed, I am ! )  ROFL

As far as she is good with Ram and Priya, I like her, the day she will do something to Ram or Priya, wait for another topic from me " I hate her ! "  ROFL

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapFunkyFuntoosanamika00hadikhanshrutireddygr8Cinderella100Sweets09ShaiqMadihaibrahim192Gauri22shamma92Forever_in_loveAbhiAnipollypollySushaanManeetNisa_nrSphallolaliaMayurnASYAanizor...anshu...Sakshi_Deewanianna44sweetshablunzassroomanimaris08rani-luckiavivakirkniveditha_Invincible_Silentsoultina_1234-x-Reshu-x-widaHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I like her ! Conditions Applied :)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

after 25th july u will start hating NIHARIKA...Tongue

but yeah at present i love her...d way she showed her true colors to NUTS and she is trying hard to get RAYA  married i m liking it...:P
regarding actor ..yup EVA is good but i guess she is a bit sweet as vamp at present...lets see how she evolves after RAYA's wedding...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweets09MayurnASYAAbhiAnihalifax004lunzaiMadz

Forever_in_love

Goldie

Forever_in_love

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
no doubt, she's a very talented actress... Clap
and at the moment, i guess we all like her.. cuz she's trying her best to get RaYa married Tongue.. .. and there isn't any negatively from her side shown yet Confused... lets see wht happens after marriage? and trust me , you wouldn't wanna see her after RaYa fall for each other.. LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweets09AbhiAniMayurnASYAiMadzlunza

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Well , she is nice till now .. and cool about RaYa's marriage .. bcuz she is under the impression that Ram and priya will never fall in love with each other ... and priya is some sort of "nerdy simpleton" .. who will pose no threat to her ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnililmzsunshineMayurnASYAiMadzDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
^^^^^ but little that Miss.  Niharika knows the nerdy Priya will change things for ever in the Kapoor Khandaan once RaYa are married..

I dont like Niharika's dialogue delivery. She puts too much emphasis on some words.  She is alright.

PS you are entitled to love and enjoy this beautiful Vamp as long as you want but that will also end some day and not soon enough 7-25-11 ROFL  Nice to see someone being honest abt liking a Vamp Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzavivakirk

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

^^^^^ but little that Miss.  Niharika knows the nerdy Priya will change things for ever in the Kapoor Khandaan once RaYa are married..

she does ? Confused  did we get a scene like that ? .. I don't watch the episodes in entirety .. just a few selected scenes ..
so when did this happen ?

Edited by lunza - 18 July 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by Dabulls23

she does ? Confused  did we get a scene like that ? .. I don't watch the episodes in entirety .. just a few selected scenes ..
so when did this happen ?
Are Lunzy this is my guess only.  Nothing yet has happened or shown...Just a Bhavishyavaani LOL

iMadzlunza

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
oopsy .. lol.. i read ur sentence properly now ..i had overlooked the word "little" ...

i agree about eva's dialogue delivery ... she stresses on some words more than necessary ... almost makes it sound like "sing-a-song" kinda tone at times ...

iMadzDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.