Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Thank You!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Vaise maine apne pehle post mein thank you saab se kaha hai,... saab ka support mere liye bahaut zaada maiyne rakhta hain... Hug

Lekin ek baat ka shukriyada toh mein karna bhool hi gayi!! Embarrassed

Actually, if this forum had closed months ago along with the show, and no one was here,... I wouldnt have been able to join, and my love wouldnt have been expressed to you all. 

Aur kuch nahi toh, mere yahan aane se BHPH aur AB ke liye aur pyar dekhayi diya,.. aur mujhe kuch dost bhi mil gaye. Wink

Isi liye,... THANK YOU, for keeping this forum open for so long!!!

<3Ria

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha_Nisarshilparoxxanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank You!" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shilparoxx

IF-Dazzler

shilparoxx

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
awwwHug
Ria di, no need to say thank youSmile. It's all because of the members supportWinkTongue!
I am glad to have you as a friend too!HugWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.