Why the Mishal name is removed from Big Awards

Posted: 12 years ago
The people who voted for Mahi has also voted for Mishal also, but my Question is why his name name been removed from the nominations. How did the Big Awards do on the listing of the PH of LTL,.. He has dedicated more than 1 yr to this show, so how could thay do that??????????????

mayb its been removed becos he's no longer playin the character nemre
or Maybe Mishal opted out and didn't want to be nominated.
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
thanks sweet.. but come on  yes to every thing 14 months ..etc.. they are such a bunch of herd mentality people... "mantal boyz!" no brains they just jump up on the bad wagon because every one else has .."choor yaar jana de"  
beside "what's in a name for a rose by another name would  smell as sweet"[ Shakespeare]
what matters is what some thing is ,not by what it's called!

Mishal is great actor no one can take that from him... he has it ,you either have or not ..you're either a pro or a natural! the man is a natural! 
iknow how you feel mate x hammie
His name is still in the nominees list:

Where did you get the news that he has been removed?
Maybe it's the shortlist...
Originally posted by kshreya2002

His name is still in the nominees list:
http://www.big927fm.com/pages/bta/tac.html
Where did you get the news that he has been removed?

hey ksh ,
actually sweets do a mistake...mishals name is removed from gold awards best actor nomination list...they didn't even show him in nominations during telecast.
Originally posted by MishalsFAN

hey ksh ,
actually sweets do a mistake...mishals name is removed from gold awards best actor nomination list...they didn't even show him in nominations during telecast.
yes i 2 watch it
nominations dikhe hi nahi
its edited in telecast 
Originally posted by sana141994

yes i 2 watch it
nominations dikhe hi nahi
its edited in telecast

nope sana,
nominations were shown...only mishals name was not there.
I think u had watched till critics award...in critics awards the nominations will not shown...
Oh thanks for clarifying. LOTS of people were nominated for Gold Awards. But I guess few were shortlisted depending on who would turn up for the awards and perform. Anyways big deal!