Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Actors were dancing while the dancers were sitting (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Thts really sad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Actors were dancing while the dancers were sitting (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Actually one dancer who is also an actress performed in the awards...Binny Sharma...she was in Dance India Dance with Amar and ShaktiBig smile

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah right? That was just like -_____- what is wrong with you people?! LOL. Weird. I hope we get to see a dance performance soon though! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Well said, no offence to the channel...if this show was on another channel they would let them perform..I would love to see a romantic numberDay Dreaming

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sum-

Actually one dancer who is also an actress performed in the awards...Binny Sharma...she was in Dance India Dance with Amar and ShaktiBig smile

yes, binny also got chance but, i think they gave her chance only BCOZ she was in 1 of the show in zee tv ... named sangini.

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Well said, no offence to the channel...if this show was on another channel they would let them perform..I would love to see a romantic numberDay Dreaming

yes, ur right. I think d show should increase its publicity 4 that

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayrose

Originally posted by robinc07

yes, ur right. I think d show should increase its publicity 4 that
But, it sucks cuz its all up to the channel that is airing the awards...plus half the people sitting in the crowd could care less what/how the actors are dancing...if they got professional dancers like kriyansh then the crowd and the audience's eyes would be glued because their dance would have be so graceful and clean and have stunts/lifts to add to it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.