Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
What I found really Odd abt the GOLD AWARDS.. is that all the actors who dont know how to dance were dancing.. and the REAL Dancers (amar and Shakti) were sitting in the audience!!!!! What a waste of Talent.. that they were just made to sit and watch some really boring performances!!!! when they could have performed and REALLY entertained ppl with their true dancing Skills!!!!

gees!!!.. Kab sudrega apna television industry!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chsoulerasersweetapple2995100littledevilsr07cAmiiish-Aicha-Nxt_rockstar.Nabi.yipeesweetshineZaYaHolicSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Actors were dancing while the dancers were sitting" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
ya, i agree with u... how unexpected i just watch the show till late night though i was feeling sleepy just BCOZ i thought we can see amar sakti performance but,,,,, it made me so upse. actors who can,'t dance perfectly were dancing n the real dancing stars were made 2 seat...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayrose

ya, i agree with u... how unexpected i just watch the show till late night though i was feeling sleepy just BCOZ i thought we can see amar sakti performance but,,,,, it made me so upse. actors who can,'t dance perfectly were dancing n the real dancing stars were made 2 seat...

I know.. It did not make any sense to me whatsoever.. that they were just sitting!!!!!! We all missed ou on seeing a beautiful performance!!!

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Originally posted by rayrose

I know.. It did not make any sense to me whatsoever.. that they were just sitting!!!!!! We all missed ou on seeing a beautiful performance!!!

i hope next time in next award function it doesn't repeat

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
LOLLOLi lyk ur title...seriusly i was hoping dey wud dance 2gether but aaahhh dats d unfair tele industryTongue...which givs bhao to useless rhondu serials nd deir rhondu actorsWink
atleast we got 2 c dem 2getherEmbarrassed...dey lukd adorableDay Dreaming

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

LOLLOLi lyk ur title...seriusly i was hoping dey wud dance 2gether but aaahhh dats d unfair tele industryTongue...which givs bhao to useless rhondu serials nd deir rhondu actorsWink
atleast we got 2 c dem 2getherEmbarrassed...dey lukd adorableDay Dreaming

ya, thats true

-Sonya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonya-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
OMG yeeh.. i sooo agree with u...!!!

souleraser

souleraser

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Agree...

even i thought the same during awards and seeing them sitting there

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.