Actors were dancing while the dancers were sitting

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What I found really Odd abt the GOLD AWARDS.. is that all the actors who dont know how to dance were dancing.. and the REAL Dancers (amar and Shakti) were sitting in the audience!!!!! What a waste of Talent.. that they were just made to sit and watch some really boring performances!!!! when they could have performed and REALLY entertained ppl with their true dancing Skills!!!!

gees!!!.. Kab sudrega apna television industry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ya, i agree with u... how unexpected i just watch the show till late night though i was feeling sleepy just BCOZ i thought we can see amar sakti performance but,,,,, it made me so upse. actors who can,'t dance perfectly were dancing n the real dancing stars were made 2 seat...
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayrose

ya, i agree with u... how unexpected i just watch the show till late night though i was feeling sleepy just BCOZ i thought we can see amar sakti performance but,,,,, it made me so upse. actors who can,'t dance perfectly were dancing n the real dancing stars were made 2 seat...

I know.. It did not make any sense to me whatsoever.. that they were just sitting!!!!!! We all missed ou on seeing a beautiful performance!!!

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

I know.. It did not make any sense to me whatsoever.. that they were just sitting!!!!!! We all missed ou on seeing a beautiful performance!!!

i hope next time in next award function it doesn't repeat
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆i lyk ur title...seriusly i was hoping dey wud dance 2gether but aaahhh dats d unfair tele industry😛...which givs bhao to useless rhondu serials nd deir rhondu actors😉
atleast we got 2 c dem 2gether😳...dey lukd adorable😍

Originally posted by: sweetshine

😆😆i lyk ur title...seriusly i was hoping dey wud dance 2gether but aaahhh dats d unfair tele industry😛...which givs bhao to useless rhondu serials nd deir rhondu actors😉

atleast we got 2 c dem 2gether😳...dey lukd adorable😍

ya, thats true
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG yeeh.. i sooo agree with u...!!!
souleraser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree...

even i thought the same during awards and seeing them sitting there
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Actually one dancer who is also an actress performed in the awards...Binny Sharma...she was in Dance India Dance with Amar and Shakti😃
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah right? That was just like -_____- what is wrong with you people?! LOL. Weird. I hope we get to see a dance performance soon though! :)