Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 74

Page 1 Page 73
Page   of 74

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
m really sad tht this ff was end 
anyway every good thing will end 
but i miss tht passion of this ff
really today i read it again 
hayeee
arjun and arohi ki diwangi and wo garden wala scene still not come out 

Edited by cooljaya11 - 13 March 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh.vrshn.cherry227punam2712Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 74)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i so miss this ff!!! 

amna pls write something like this again for us to read :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

-divii-

Groupbie

-divii-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hii.. amna..!! i read ur story.. and it was beautiful...!! ArjuHi intense and passionate love was all that i could feel..!! you write awesomely... i loved every part of the story and especially the last scene.. their confession.. no words are required to define their love... and also Arjun's last remark to moon.. poor moon i must say..!! :) :p

AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much..it's been almost a year since i finished this story, and even till today, when it pops up on the first page with comments, it makes me so so happy.!!

thank you
Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamist-sanju-kavyasamcherry227veds_6791Arjuhi_kkzoya_naziyaArjuhisis

Groupbie

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Now dat d glitch in my account has been solved..here's my comment..:)) d first...i really really have to commend ur way of writing amna dii.. one can just tend to forget dat one's nt reading an actual published book..trust me, i completely believe i m gonna see a book authore by u very stoon in d stores..nd den, v'd have to wait in queues to get a signed copy of ur book..:)) 
Thank you so much 4 keeping "arjuhi" so fresh in our memories..its like, wen u read d FFs u just cannot stop urself from picturing arjun and arohi dat we have always seen onscreen..  So,thank you 4 gvng us some more arjun-arohi memories, if i can put it dat ways..Embarrassed .. I might have mentioned it before, but even den..DBZ is like reading and watching a new version of KMH 2..that love-hate-love story dat all d KMH fans have always loved.. those fights..those cute moments between d protagonists, that moments of sheer love and passion..and that sense of undying care, commitment and love..ur words just made me feel dat tug in d heart .. in simple words.. DBZ is simply a marvellous read..smthng dat can never fail to bring out dat smile on ur face.. much hyped maybe the cliche abt love stories, but no matter what, d charm of such stories can just never fade.. So, here's wishing u loadzz of luv 4 adding some more beautiful pages in the treasure trove of such cute stories..:)) mwahh amna dii..:))

P.S. i m indirectly hinting at u 2 update "love dat ws lost"  too..:)))

AmnaIsh

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
HeartHeartHeart

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
epilogue chahiyeBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.